The Trump Curse is Real - DeNiro's Grandson Dies of Fentanyl Overdose at 19

You pity no one. That is a big part of your problem.

No, I pity you. I can't imagine what it must be like to waddle through life as deranged as you are. Believing in so many things which simply aren't true.

Remember how he smeared Trump? If Trump had been elected, chances are his grandson would still be alive.

Robert De Niro’s grandson Leandro De Niro Rodriguez has died at the age of 19, according to his mother, Drena De Niro.

She posted to Instagram on Sunday about his death and included a photo of her son from the Tribeca Festival, which Robert De Niro co-founded. “I don’t know how to live without you but I’ll try to go on and spread the love and light that you so made me feel in getting to be your mama,” she wrote in the caption.

In a statement shared with media outlets, Robert De Niro said, “I’m deeply distressed by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We’re greatly appreciative of the condolences from everyone. We ask that we please be given privacy to grieve our loss of Leo.”

Robert De Niro’s Grandson Leandro Dies at 19

Robert De Niro Grandson Leandro Dead at 19 ... Possible Overdose​

Robert De Niro Grandson Leandro De Niro Dead at 19, Investigated as Overdose

Doesn't matter does it? if there would be no drugs for these circles - then they will sniff glue, inhale hairspray, drink themselves to death or place a plastic bag over their heads whilst having sex.

That's his daughter, Drena, you dumbass. You know, the mother who just lost her son. You sick fucks have no low, do ya?

embarrassed-gif.489110

Not my fault the whole family looks like a bunch of sick freaks.

Blame Darwin. He's the one who made them that way and he's the one who took one of them away.

Blame Darwin. He's the one who made them that way and he's the one who took one of them away.

What does Darwin have to do with it? I didn't believe you could get any dumber but here you are, proving that wrong.

It is absolutely your fault that your posting such stupid, small, detached from reality posts.

Stop trying to blame someone else and try harder.

Forum List

Back