The Trump Curse is Real - DeNiro's Grandson Dies of Fentanyl Overdose at 19

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember how he smeared Trump? If Trump had been elected, chances are his grandson would still be alive.

Robert De Niro’s grandson Leandro De Niro Rodriguez has died at the age of 19, according to his mother, Drena De Niro.

She posted to Instagram on Sunday about his death and included a photo of her son from the Tribeca Festival, which Robert De Niro co-founded. “I don’t know how to live without you but I’ll try to go on and spread the love and light that you so made me feel in getting to be your mama,” she wrote in the caption.

In a statement shared with media outlets, Robert De Niro said, “I’m deeply distressed by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We’re greatly appreciative of the condolences from everyone. We ask that we please be given privacy to grieve our loss of Leo.”

Robert De Niro’s Grandson Leandro Dies at 19

Robert De Niro Grandson Leandro Dead at 19 ... Possible Overdose​

Robert De Niro Grandson Leandro De Niro Dead at 19, Investigated as Overdose

Remember how he smeared Trump? If Trump had been elected, chances are his grandson would still be alive.

Robert De Niro’s grandson Leandro De Niro Rodriguez has died at the age of 19, according to his mother, Drena De Niro.

She posted to Instagram on Sunday about his death and included a photo of her son from the Tribeca Festival, which Robert De Niro co-founded. “I don’t know how to live without you but I’ll try to go on and spread the love and light that you so made me feel in getting to be your mama,” she wrote in the caption.

In a statement shared with media outlets, Robert De Niro said, “I’m deeply distressed by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We’re greatly appreciative of the condolences from everyone. We ask that we please be given privacy to grieve our loss of Leo.”

Seriously? Please don't do this

My God, you're a superstitious lunatic.

IMO, DeNiro is a vile, disgusting POS but calling his grandson's death as something to punish him for his behavior over Trump is a bit over the top. You could be right about the kid being alive had Trump been in office, maybe, because less of the fentanyl would be flowing in. If the DC crowd ever gets serious about stopping this poison, it could be done in weeks. It's time to use our military along that border and begin treating this migrant flow like what it IS... AN INVASION...

Fentanyl is one of the more dangerous drugs on the skin of this world.

Our problems and sorrows with this menace are just beginning.

IMO, DeNiro is a vile, disgusting POS but calling his grandson's death as something to punish him for his behavior over Trump is a bit over the top. You could be right about the kid being alive had Trump been in office, maybe, because less of the fentanyl would be flowing in. If the DC crowd ever gets serious about stopping this poison, it could be done in weeks. It's time to use our military along that border and begin treating this migrant flow like what it IS... AN INVASION...

The "Trump Curse" is just a figure of speech, but the fentanyl deaths are real.

Was it a Fetanyl OD?

I read the news but they didn't say the cause of death!

Wow!

Was it a Fetanyl OD?

I read the news but they didn't say the cause of death!

Wow!

They're calling it a "possible" drug overdose, even though they found a bag of white powder at the scene.

You can bet that "white powder" wasn't laundry detergent.

You have got to be a really sick fuck to politicize this crap.

DeNiero's grandson died because he made bad decisions abd was an addict, not because of some guy in the WH.

Trump was president for 4 years and we saw nothing but big increases in overdoses. Your suggestion that his presidency was the solution to these problems is straight delusional.

fallback.png

You have got to be a sick fuck to try to politicize this crap.

DeNiero's grandson died because he made bad decisions abd was an addict, not because of some guy in the WH.

Trump was president for 4 years and we saw nothing but big increases in overdoses. Your suggestion that his presidency was the solution to these problems is straight delusional.

fallback.png

1. It wasn't myself who brought the fentanyl into this country.

2. It wasn't myself who voted for your open borders "president", Joe Biden.

You voted for this, so the least you could do is be a real man and accept some of the responsibility.

You voted for this, so the least you could do is be a real man and accept some of the responsibility.
everyone who voted for biden is responsible for this........may they suffer such tragedies........ enjoying seeing innocent people go to jail and lives ruined....may god mother fucking damned every one of you son of a fucking bitches

Can you explain why Fentanyl deaths rose sharply during Trump presidency instead of decreasing?

If your theory is one of Trump presidency supposedly being the fix to overdoses, then how come REALITY is exactly opposite?

Fess up, you don't care about reality. You are just a cultist nutbag, coming on here to throw up your half digested politico fantasies.

Last edited:

Honestly this is a sick posting. How or why would you celebrate a kids death and then somehow suggest Trump would have saved him. Find God please.

Forum List

Back