The Trump Curse is entirely real, don't doubt it

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember Kathy Griffin? The woman who posed for a picture with the severed head of President Trump?

She had a little cosmetic surgery mishap. :laughing0301:

kg.jpg

Kathy Griffin shocks fans with dramatically swollen lips after tattoo procedure: Itā€™s ā€˜giving Kylie Jennerā€™​

"Kathy Griffin showed off her dramatically swollen lips after getting them tattooed last month during a cosmetic procedure called ā€œblushing.ā€

ā€œIā€™m fucked, look at me,ā€ the comedian said to friend Kristen Johnston in a video posted to YouTube Thursday that documented the process.

In disbelief, Johnston laughed as she asked if Griffinā€™s lips were ā€œreal.ā€

Kathy Griffin shocks fans with dramatically swollen lips after tattoo procedure: Itā€™s ā€˜giving Kylie Jennerā€™

Remember Kathy Griffin? The woman who posed for a picture with the severed head of President Trump?

View attachment 823058

Kathy Griffin shocks fans with dramatically swollen lips after tattoo procedure: Itā€™s ā€˜giving Kylie Jennerā€™​

"Kathy Griffin showed off her dramatically swollen lips after getting them tattooed last month during a cosmetic procedure called ā€œblushing.ā€

ā€œIā€™m fucked, look at me,ā€ the comedian said to friend Kristen Johnston in a video posted to YouTube Thursday that documented the process.

In disbelief, Johnston laughed as she asked if Griffinā€™s lips were ā€œreal.ā€

Kathy Griffin shocks fans with dramatically swollen lips after tattoo procedure: Itā€™s ā€˜giving Kylie Jennerā€™
Geez, it looks like a mug shot of a crack whore.

And all dips are shitty but not all shitheads are dippy, but you are both. Shitty and dippy.

The same inbred dipshit morons who gave the country plantations, slavery, the Confederacy, a Civil War, the Klan, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, Confederate statues, ghettos, and resisted the right for blacks to vote, are now the same ones who think they're God's gift, benefactor, and omnificent protector of black people.

Go figure. :laughing0301:

The same inbred dipshit morons who gave the country plantations, slavery, the Confederacy, a Civil War, the Klan, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, Confederate statues, ghettos, and resisted the right for blacks to vote, are now the same ones who think they're God's gift, benefactor, and omnificent protector of black people.

Well, you said it, JG--- --- most every person on the left here prove daily they are inbreds, morons, and dipshits.

Their stupidity and hypocrisy is STUNNING.

View attachment 823058

I saw this and frankly, did not think it was real. But I've seen it enough times now that yeah, it appears it is.

The lips are one thing. The cloud of fried, orange hair? I don't understand this from a "celebrity"

View attachment 823058

Is that a head or just a neck that grew up & furred over???

View attachment 823058

I'd like to be there when she goes from suck to blow!

View attachment 823058

I gotta be honest here, she looks about the same to me as she did before.

View attachment 823058

Nah thats those wax lips we bought at the confectionary when we were kids.

Forum List

Back