The true reason gas prices are declining..and it isn't being reported

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"America has become in the last several years an energy-producing powerhouse. And sorry, Mr. President, I’m not talking about the niche “green energy” sources you are so weirdly fixated with.
Oil prices are falling because of changes in world supply and world demand. Demand has slowed because Europe is an economic wreck. But since 2008 the U.S. has increased our domestic supply by a gigantic 50 percent. This is a result of the astounding shale oil and gas revolution made possible by made-in-America technologies like hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling. Already thanks to these inventions, the U.S. has become the number one producer of natural gas. But oil production in states like Oklahoma, Texas and North Dakota has doubled in just six years."

"Without this energy blitz, the U.S. economy would barely have recovered from the recession of 2008-09. From the beginning of 2008 through the end of 2013 the oil and gas extraction industry created more than 100,000 jobs while the overall job market shrank by 970,000."

The True Reason Gas Prices are Falling Hint It s Not Because of Green Energy

And because the President and Congress haggled over the various issues of energy independence.

Any neo-con who all of sudden starts hailing "energy independence" as a plank of neo-conservatism is a liar.

It's a combination of increased domestic extraction -- in spite of obama and the green fascists -- and the fact that the Saudis have lowered their price in addition to pumping as much into the supply as possible. Their reasoning having something to do with weakening Iran.
All in all, it's a supply and demand issue, the very thing that Obama has used against our own economy since he was inaugurated.
Impeach and exile obama.

"America has become in the last several years an energy-producing powerhouse. And sorry, Mr. President, I’m not talking about the niche “green energy” sources you are so weirdly fixated with.
Oil prices are falling because of changes in world supply and world demand. Demand has slowed because Europe is an economic wreck. But since 2008 the U.S. has increased our domestic supply by a gigantic 50 percent. This is a result of the astounding shale oil and gas revolution made possible by made-in-America technologies like hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling. Already thanks to these inventions, the U.S. has become the number one producer of natural gas. But oil production in states like Oklahoma, Texas and North Dakota has doubled in just six years."

"Without this energy blitz, the U.S. economy would barely have recovered from the recession of 2008-09. From the beginning of 2008 through the end of 2013 the oil and gas extraction industry created more than 100,000 jobs while the overall job market shrank by 970,000."

Funny, gas has went up twenty cents a gallon in the last week where I live. Although the news has reported it going down, it has done the opposite.

Funny, gas has went up twenty cents a gallon in the last week where I live. Although the news has reported it going down, it has done the opposite.

gone

Gone up.

It's a combination of increased domestic extraction -- in spite of obama and the green fascists -- and the fact that the Saudis have lowered their price in addition to pumping as much into the supply as possible. Their reasoning having something to do with weakening Iran.
All in all, it's a supply and demand issue, the very thing that Obama has used against our own economy since he was inaugurated.
Impeach and exile obama.

In spite of Obama, huh? Sweet!

The average price is at an almost four year low.

Too bad it isn't as low as it was when butthead took over the presidency.

Only because obama caused it to go up in the first place.
Remove obama and the green agenda.

Rosh, the green energy initiative has forced fossil fuel energies to be more competive. Along with the fall in demand by China, India, and Brazil, the prices have fallen.

I know you hate Obama, but on this issue you are cray cray.

We'll elect a repub to ruin the economy to get those gas prices down...
Oil is finally over Reaganomics...

You are as understandable as franco. Talk sense and stop lying.

You are as understandable as franco. Talk sense and stop lying.
After deregulation from Uncle Ronny the oil producers literally stopped oil exploration....from low prices..The only reason hydraulic fracking was made available was the high fuel prices last decade...

Clearly you can see collusion with the US and SA over oil production, it's gonna hurt the Ruskies even more...

It takes not just any idiot but a special type of idiot to think Obama helped these prices go down.

The public is not duped on this one.

Because winter is coming and demand is less dummy.

From what I have read, global demand is waaaaaaay down which is why the stockmarket had its little quasi-correction recently. It is a bad economic omen. The canary in the coal mine as to what is coming. Rejoice for tomorrow we be bankrupt.

Not for those of us who have prepared (yet again) with plenty of liquidity in order to snap the belongings of the very stupid far right wingers

Forum List

Back