The true living God

All you have is fartsmoke, with gusts up to wishful thinking.
Like I wrote before... If you cared about living a full and rewarding life and your children leading a full and rewarding life, you’d go out and find it yourself. It’s there. I’ve shown it to you plenty of times.

So it is your loss, not mine.
My life is already full and rewarding, yours must not be because you need something make believe to make it full and rewarding.
If that were the case you wouldn’t be here discussing something you don’t believe in.
Why not? Discussions are good.
Yes, they are. But that’s not your motivation and it is your motivation which reveals that your life is lacking.
I came here looking for proof of god. Nobody here has any real proof, but I can still discuss the topic. Nothing lacking, just curious.

Do you understand the concept of thermal equilibrium? It isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever ever without equilibrating. So we do know that matter and energy had a beginning and in fact there is an elegant equation which shows how it is possible.
That only matters if the universe is an isolated system. Alternatively, the zero-energy universe hypothesis proposes that the total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero: its amount of positive energy in the form of matter is exactly canceled out by its negative energy in the form of gravity.

There is tons of evidence. It’s literally all around you. You have never considered the possibility so you have never examined the evidence. In fact, you don’t even realize there is evidence.
If I don't know there is evidence, it is safe to say I've never examined it. What I'm waiting for is someone to point it out to me.

I believe Taz is also waiting.

So if god has no control over Lucifer, why would he have control over me?

So if it's satan's fault that they ate the apple, why do we get punished? Why didn't god punish Lucifer?

We aren't deceivers of god, A & E were. But god wants to inflict pain on us anyways. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!

It's prolly a good time for review for agnostic Taz. We have long established God's existence. Second, I think you learned that Lucifer wanted the same status as God because he was the best angel and narcissistic. He created the first sin by going against God over this. We found the angels had a will and they were able to choose whether to go with Satan or not. They chose Satan and hell because they wanted to sin.

Isn't this what you want? Like hell's angels you have chose to post against God. I think we have figured this out. You just wanted to a hell's angel.

So if it's satan's fault that they ate the apple, why do we get punished? Why didn't god punish Lucifer?

We aren't deceivers of god, A & E were. But god wants to inflict pain on us anyways. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!

It's prolly a good time for review for agnostic Taz. We have long established God's existence. Second, I think you learned that Lucifer wanted the same status as God because he was the best angel and narcissistic. He created the first sin by going against God over this. We found the angels had a will and they were able to choose whether to go with Satan or not. They chose Satan and hell because they wanted to sin.

Isn't this what you want? Like hell's angels you have chose to post against God. I think we have figured this out. You just wanted to a hell's angel.

You said you had empirical evidence for god, so where is it? Until then, nobody's established anything in that regard.

So I can't post anything questioning god's performance or I'm branded as a Satanist? :cuckoo:

Who is the "we" you write about in terms of establishing existence of the gods?

Why is it that requiring "pwoof" of the gods from those claiming pwoof is always absent pwoof?

BTW, I have pwoof disproving your pwoof.

No. I am arguing that God is the opposite of a police state. A police state would be a state that prevented you from violating it's laws. A real hands on state. God allows you to break them. A real hands off state.
But if you don't follow his commands, he punishes you. If it smells like a police state...
How have you been punished?
I haven't been punished by an invisible being.
There you have it. No police state.
You still think an invisible being will punish me/is punishing me, don't you?
I don’t know what your fate is anymore than I know what my fate is.

There is tons of evidence. It’s literally all around you. You have never considered the possibility so you have never examined the evidence. In fact, you don’t even realize there is evidence.
If I don't know there is evidence, it is safe to say I've never examined it. What I'm waiting for is someone to point it out to me.

I believe Taz is also waiting.
You want me to share it with you again?

Do you understand the concept of thermal equilibrium? It isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever ever without equilibrating. So we do know that matter and energy had a beginning and in fact there is an elegant equation which shows how it is possible.
That only matters if the universe is an isolated system. Alternatively, the zero-energy universe hypothesis proposes that the total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero: its amount of positive energy in the form of matter is exactly canceled out by its negative energy in the form of gravity.
You are reciting inflation theory. So am I. But I understand it better. That’s how I know the laws of nature existed before space and time.

Like I wrote before... If you cared about living a full and rewarding life and your children leading a full and rewarding life, you’d go out and find it yourself. It’s there. I’ve shown it to you plenty of times.

So it is your loss, not mine.
My life is already full and rewarding, yours must not be because you need something make believe to make it full and rewarding.
If that were the case you wouldn’t be here discussing something you don’t believe in.
Yes, they are. But that’s not your motivation and it is your motivation which reveals that your life is lacking.
I came here looking for proof of god. Nobody here has any real proof, but I can still discuss the topic. Nothing lacking, just curious.
That’s odd because I have shared it with you dozens of times.

Inflation theory is predicated on the fact that matter and energy must have a beginning.

But if you don't follow his commands, he punishes you. If it smells like a police state...
But you think I'M going to be punished. Man up.

Yes, the rules for everything existed before space and time.
You can't possibly expect us to believe that you know what existed before the BB. :blowpop:
The laws of nature existed before space and time. How else did the creation of space and time follow them if they didn’t exist.
Maybe they came out at the same time? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? :lmao:

You have nothing. Not even anything interesting that might lead somewhere. Nada, Zilch.

Why would I believe that?

I thought it was pretty clear when I wrote that I don’t know what your fate is anymore than I know what my fate is.

Yes, the rules for everything existed before space and time.
You can't possibly expect us to believe that you know what existed before the BB. :blowpop:
The laws of nature existed before space and time. How else did the creation of space and time follow them if they didn’t exist.
Maybe they came out at the same time? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? :lmao:
Matter and energy were created in accordance to the laws of nature which means the laws of nature existed before space and time.

You have nothing. Not even anything interesting that might lead somewhere. Nada, Zilch.
Despite your objections I have quite a lot. We know from science that space and time had a beginning. Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations tells us that all matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. The the First Law of Thermodynamics (i.e. conservation of energy) tells us that since that time matter and energy has only changed form. Which means that the atoms in our bodies were created from nothing when space and and time were created from nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. The problem with a cyclical universe is with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy. So while the total energy of the universe does not decrease, the usable energy of the universe does decrease. If it is a periodic or cyclical universe then the entropy will increase with each cycle. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a fundamental law of nature which tells us that entropy can only increase or stay the same. Entropy can never decrease. Which means that in a finite amount of time, a finite system will reach a maximum state of disorder which is called thermal equilibrium and then it will stay in that state. A cyclical universe cannot avoid this problem. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium (good thing too because there would be no life) we know that the universe did have a beginning.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Why would I believe that?

I thought it was pretty clear when I wrote that I don’t know what your fate is anymore than I know what my fate is.
But you’re a massive liar.

Forum List

Back