The trial balloon notion of Using the 14th Amendment to avoid a default

Nowhere did I say I was an anarchist or that I support anarchy. You know why? I'm not one and I don't.
I was replying to what you did say. Not what you didn’t say.
And I'm confused because I think the founders believed in small government?
No. That’s not what you’re confused about. We agree they wanted to put guards in place to make government small.
You're completely lost, you need to educate yourself
Nah. I was educated on this likely before you were born. You have the arrogance of youth. But, sadly, you also have the ignorance of youth.

I was replying to what you did say. Not what you didn’t say.

No. That’s not what you’re confused about. We agree they wanted to put guards in place to make government small.

Nah. I was educated on this likely before you were born. You have the arrogance of youth. But, sadly, you also have the ignorance of youth.

I argued the founders wanted small government, you keep bashing for that, now you agree with me and bash me for it again. When you decide what you think, let me know

I argued the founders wanted small government, you keep bashing for that, now you agree with me and bash me for it again. When you decide what you think, let me know
You need to get a grasp on grammar.

We happen to agree that the Framers tries to craft a limited government. I don’t bash you for noting that. In fact, I’m glad you recognize it.

And I’ve always agreed that we were designed to have a small sized government.

I have long since decided what I think. It’s a pity you can’t follow along. You were so close, too b

You need to get a grasp on grammar.

We happen to agree that the Framers tries to craft a limited government. I don’t bash you for noting that. In fact, I’m glad you recognize it.

And I’ve always agreed that we were designed to have a small sized government.

I have long since decided what I think. It’s a pity you can’t follow along. You were so close, too b

I've argued nothing but for small government, which you agree with while you bash me for it. I have no idea what you're bashing me for, and you obviously don't either

You mean light the gasoline the democrats have been pouring around the foundation all this time?

Democrats have an open southern border, everyone is afraid to ride public transportation, women are afraid to walk down the street because of crime, victims are being prosecuted, criminals aren't, protestors intimidate judges at their homes, but Augustine_ still can't see it, he's just afraid of having police, military and borders and then calls us nuts. It's just more left wing stupidity

Forum List

Back