The trash on the border is enormous!!!

Hiding from this because like other libs, favor an open border with Mexico...More potential democrat voters.

You know, that is an absolutely idiotic thing to say. And I'm not kidding when I say idiotic. You try to change the subject to somehow besmirch Democrats and it just make you look like a vindictive idiot to the whole world. If you don't have anything useful to say about the subject, which is trash at the border, then why don't you just sit there with your thumb up your ass, at least it would keep your hands away from the keyboard. I hate to be so rude about it, but your post was so out of of line it deserves it.

You're right. That has been the farthest thing from my mind-more crossing the border, for more votes. It is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm sure that you and I are not the only ones who would think this.

For some people, it's just easier to label and categorize people whom they don't agree with.

It's as if ALL Democrats are the same. We're not. I don't know if you are or not, but I am...and I don't like to be described/labeled as a brainwashed cult follower; and am well aware of the border issue, and agree that it is indeed a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Correct, illegal immigration should NOT be a partisan issue. Unfortunately many liberal Democrats have made amnesty a core issue, so it's hard not to generalize. I'm hoping that Dems and Reps TOGETHER can close down our porous border and return our immigration system back to the rule of law. I'm heartened to know we have at least 2 Democrat allies. :clap2:

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Not_Yours.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Have you seen the trash along the roads and in the ditches across this county? I see chairs couches refrigerators and who knows what else out here in the countryside. People have no respect for their neighbors and I am talking about Americans here. If they have no respect for their neighbors or fellow countrymen how can they have respect for themselves?

Its not everybody but a small segment of our society but the question is how small is this segment?

Where do you live? It sounds like you live in a pigsty!

P.S. Trying to deflect this outrage doesn't work pal. :rolleyes:

-

If you would get out and travel this country, not the interstates or in the cities but the back roads you would see what I was talking about. And it was not a deflection but a simple observation that trash is not an illegal monopoly. If your against illegals get to the point and stop painting them as sub human. They are just as human as you are. Personally I am against illegal immigration, but they are still men and women and children not some sub human race. Some of you sound like the Schutzstaffe!
Non sequitur.
The thread subject matter is trash along the border left by illegal border crossings.
Stay on point.
No where did anyone mentions "sub human"....Illegal is illegal.
I am not going to stand for this PC bullshit of sugar coating what amounts to illegal incursions of our southern border by people who do not belong here....Now, if they want to come here to become productive and assimilate into the distinct American culture, learn our language and obtain proper documents as required by law, that's fine.
Other than that, they are illegal and that's that. If that offends you, well you'll just have to be offended.
Meanwhile, we here in the USA have to clean up the shit they leave behind. If this was Yellowstone Park, you'd be so angry, you'd behaving an out of the body experience.

This is really eye opening. Where are the environmentalists?

Trash On The Border - YouTube

Hiding from this because like other libs, favor an open border with Mexico...More potential democrat voters.

You know, that is an absolutely idiotic thing to say. And I'm not kidding when I say idiotic. You try to change the subject to somehow besmirch Democrats and it just make you look like a vindictive idiot to the whole world. If you don't have anything useful to say about the subject, which is trash at the border, then why don't you just sit there with your thumb up your ass, at least it would keep your hands away from the keyboard. I hate to be so rude about it, but your post was so out of of line it deserves it.
Umm, your snapping at the wrong person. It was not I who attempted to deflect the thread away from the subject matter.
I never said democrats....Or did I...I meant liberals...anyway, but for their insistence on NOT prosecuting illegals or even allowing the country to defend itself from border incursions, by extension they must want an open border.
If that pisses you off, you'll just have to be pissed.
Otherwise, you can show me where your side is in the least bit interested in stemming the tide of illegal immigration and securing the border. And out ports for that matter.
Now, about those filthy slobs who cannot seem to clean up after themselves?
Oh, if you consider yourself a liberal, I am ecstatic that my comments offended you. Thrilled.

You're right. That has been the farthest thing from my mind-more crossing the border, for more votes. It is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm sure that you and I are not the only ones who would think this.

For some people, it's just easier to label and categorize people whom they don't agree with.

It's as if ALL Democrats are the same. We're not. I don't know if you are or not, but I am...and I don't like to be described/labeled as a brainwashed cult follower; and am well aware of the border issue, and agree that it is indeed a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Correct, illegal immigration should NOT be a partisan issue. Unfortunately many liberal Democrats have made amnesty a core issue, so it's hard not to generalize. I'm hoping that Dems and Reps TOGETHER can close down our porous border and return our immigration system back to the rule of law. I'm heartened to know we have at least 2 Democrat allies. :clap2:

The gov't in Mexico is so corrupt, I don't blame them for wanting to leave. But I do wish that they would do it by legal means.

And medical emergencies..OMG...challenging. I've had to learn very basic Spanish phrases, because so many of them don't speak English. Don't get me wrong....I'm not opposed to broadening my horizons. But when one of them gets hurt...when they fall off a three-story roof, the foreman leaves skids marks trying to get away from the scene, so that they don't have to answer questions about worker's comp. :evil: This infuriates me! And my Spanish is so bad, I often have to use a language line.

We get false names...such as John Smith, Ronald McDonald...you name it...we've heard it. And there are the false addresses...etc...

It is a HUGE problem. But I don't just blame them. I blame their gov't, and the bozo criminals who hire them. Returning to the scene -after the incident is complete and the patient has been treated-Mr. foreman can usually be found. (evil laugh)

Last edited:
But I don't just blame them. I blame their gov't, and the bozo criminals who hire them.

You should blame them. They're the ones who elect their government. Just like we the American people are to blame for electing our own government.

Forum List

Back