NEWS FLASH: Global Cooling ended 15 minutes ago

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Warm front travels across country setting a "new normal" for January. Break out the golf clubs, we've seen the last of winter.

*DISCLAIMER* Makes as much sense as clueless "Global Cooling" predictions. Funny how the deniers ignore "natural cycles" when it becomes inconvenient. :cool:

Warm front travels across country setting a "new normal" for January. Break out the golf clubs, we've seen the last of winter.

*DISCLAIMER* Makes as much sense as clueless "Global Cooling" predictions. Funny how the deniers ignore "natural cycles" when it becomes inconvenient. :cool:

Funny how warmist cult members ignore natural cycles when it becomes inconvenient

heat wave? global warming
cold wave? That's just weather.

Funny how warmist cult members ignore natural cycles when it becomes inconvenient

I'm not the one talking about no warming for 15 years. So, how could you say I'm ignoring natural cycles? The 15 year flat period could just as easily be "proof" that the Ice Age we're supposed to be heading towards has been stopped by AGW!!!

I'm not the one talking about no warming for 15 years. So, how could you say I'm ignoring natural cycles? The 15 year flat period could just as easily be "proof" that the Ice Age we're supposed to be heading towards has been stopped by AGW!!!

It could also be proof that the purple spaghetti monster actually exists!

You work on that and I'll stick with what we know about CO2 and its well-documented properties. :eusa_whistle:

You work on that and I'll stick with what we know about CO2 and its well-documented properties. :eusa_whistle:

My monster theory is just as credible as AGW.

lol.........

And can I be laughing any harder?

Obama didnt even mention climate change in his SOTU speech the other night, proving once again the fucking k00ks dont get it. Their shit is fucked.............nobody cares.

614-4.jpg

Obama steers clear of climate change talk in speech - The Hill's E2-Wire

Last edited:
Was just watching the BBC (best for international news, BTW) and they were reporting severe cold and snow in Romania, Ukraine and surroundings. Before the AGW-haters jump up and down with glee, think about it. A snow storm and cold in that part of the world in January is international news?!?! Doesn't sound like news to me, except...

How hard are conservatives laughing this week? Really. Here........you have every environmental nutter on the internet posting up millions of posts and links about the science and how overwhelming the evidence is related to man made climate change................

And how concerned is President Obama?

Climate Change?????............NOT MENTIONED ONCE IN THE SOTU SPEECH

Pop Question??????????

Who's not winning???:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

27_2545284-46.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back