Democrats creating another trash and feces covered San Francisco along the border.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yet another problem with 10,000 illegals per day piling up at our border is the enormous amount of trash. poop and pee they generate. It is now becoming an environmental problem for Organ Pipe National Park and other border areas as literally tons of trash and feces creating a health hazard and impacting plant and wildlife.

Yet another problem with 10,000 illegals per day piling up at our border is the enormous amount of trash. poop and pee they generate. It is now becoming an environmental problem for Organ Pipe National Park and other border areas as literally tons of trash and feces creating a health hazard and impacting plant and wildlife.

A feller could make a lot of money off that mess, if he wanted to.

1. Slip across the border into Mexico with a duffle bag.

2. Pick up all those skulls of people who died trying to get here into the US of A. They're all over the place, from what I've heard.

3. Bleach them in the sun.

4. Sell them at flea markets. Who wouldn't want a bleached skull for their fireplace mantle?

5. Profit!!!!

1701964428877.jpeg

• Banned
A feller could make a lot of money off that mess, if he wanted to.

1. Slip across the border into Mexico with a duffle bag.

2. Pick up all those skulls of people who died trying to get here into the US of A. They're all over the place, from what I've heard.

3. Bleach them in the sun.

4. Sell them at flea markets. Who wouldn't want a bleached skull for their fireplace mantle?

5. Profit!!!!

View attachment 869362
I would opt for a building a monument out of them to give credit to the Democrats and the Cartels for what they've done.

they will fit right in with the Democrat sidewalk poopers

View attachment 869366

I imagine back in the 50s' 60s' or 70s' you would find an alley or a dirt road to behind some bushes if you were in that prediciment. DEM policy made it the norm rather than a violation. There used to be a video of a guy going #2 in the aisle at Safeway while reading a magazine. Now...they hide that? all you can find is some still pictures.

Forum List

Back