The topless parade. Pride or shame?

Yet 2 people made the same mistake. If 10 more people read it, the result will be the same. Maybe it's the shitty grammar. You mind telling everyone what you really meant?

Tens of millions believed what they wanted to believe and voted for hope and change.
I don't really care if two or ten, if you attack me for asking the question, without even trying to understand it or answer it, I'll call all of you on it. Fair enough?

What question is that? I don't feel like going back and checking all the posts.

This is all needless worrying. Most women are not going to walk around topless.
Which is a shame because maybe we would be a little less sex crazed if we were jaded by mammary saturation.

Most women would feel uncomfortable. Take my word for it. :)
Being naked is liberating. Wearing clothes is hot and restrictive. If they feel uncomfortable it's not for want of clothes but because they feel alone and people gawk. This wouldn't be the case if topless women were as quotidian as walking around texting.

My wife has no problem with nudity, but going topless presents a practical problem for her: that being, 36C. In hot weather, she wears as little as possible...but that usually includes a sports bra.

You're not asking them for a kidney, you're asking them to accommodate your mental illness. And it doesn't matter what their reasons are, it only matters that they don't need to explain themselves to you.

Amazing how people can be pushy, controlling assholes while pretending to be nice.
You have made it as clear as crystal glass that you can't go for more than two seconds without having a set of breasts in your face and I am the one who has a mental illness? Also it isn't like they would be showing the rest of world what plenty of us ladies do not already have ourselves. A lot of us females have our own set and that right there is another thing. Not every female does and its because they lose their set to breast cancer and in my opinion they don't deserve other females flashing what they still have in their faces, especially if they did not ask for the cancer in the first place.

God bless you and those who have beat breast cancer always!!!

Holly

Serious question: have you read ANYTHING he has posted in this thread? Anything at all? He's a nudist...for him, it's just not a big deal!

We don't hide the tits of cows, dogs or apes. We don't hide the genitals of horses, birds or other animals.

Clothing is not to hide the body but to protect it from the weather and labor.

Why are some so bothered by the beauty of the human body? It is the suit we were give an birth.

There are few things that makes us different and above the other animals.
Prudishness isn't one of them.

In some species of anglerfish, the male is much smaller the the female and incapable of feeding independently. To survive, he must smell out a female as soon as he hatches, he bites into her, releasing the enzyme which fuses him to her permanently. He lives of her blood for the rest of his life, providing her with sperm whenever she needs it. Females can have multiple males attached.

The moral is simple, men are parasites, women are sluts. Nah... Just kidding. The moral is, don't treat actual animal behavior like a fable. Generally speaking, animals have no interest in teaching us anything.

Man has a history of studying the animal to understand himself.

True, one of things man can learn by studying animals is that one of the animals is always dominant, and the other one is submissive.

You're not asking them for a kidney, you're asking them to accommodate your mental illness. And it doesn't matter what their reasons are, it only matters that they don't need to explain themselves to you.

Amazing how people can be pushy, controlling assholes while pretending to be nice.
You have made it as clear as crystal glass that you can't go for more than two seconds without having a set of breasts in your face and I am the one who has a mental illness? Also it isn't like they would be showing the rest of world what plenty of us ladies do not already have ourselves. A lot of us females have our own set and that right there is another thing. Not every female does and its because they lose their set to breast cancer and in my opinion they don't deserve other females flashing what they still have in their faces, especially if they did not ask for the cancer in the first place.

God bless you and those who have beat breast cancer always!!!

Holly
Serious question: have you read ANYTHING he has posted in this thread? Anything at all? He's a nudist...for him, it's just not a big deal!
Honestly, I have not. What I now about him from what you have said does make a lot of sense though it does not surprise me.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still stand by what I say in my previous message.

Last edited:
---
Appreciate the explanation.
Perceptions of what "acting slutty" means differ.
In traditional Muslim cultures, showing one's face is slutty.
You're welcome.
Incomparable. Traditional Muslim women is allowed to show face to her relatives only. Regardless of what we think about it, that's their way of life and we have no right to force them otherwise.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...
There are extremes on the other side too, for men as well as women.
Modern women mostly seem to want equality.

Modern women yes. Modern feminists not at all.
If we're talking about equal rights between man and women across the board, I am all for it.
What do you think, who does have more rights today, a man or a women?
Women don't choose to wear burkas. How hot do you think they get under those things? In Iran, women are fighting hard for equal rights, or at least the right to show wrists and ankles. You may not like women in scanty clothes, but when women have the choice, that's what they choose to wear. Muslim women would be no different if they actually had a say in the matter.

I believe it's damn hot under the burka. I believe also that is not our business to mingle in their affairs. In that part of the world they're raised that way and it's acceptable by their standards. We may not like those standards, just like they don't like ours. Who we are to force them to change? Yes, they should fight for equal rights, it's should be their fight, not ours. Every time we try to fix the things for them, those women pay the higher price.

Black absorbs heat. In some of the hottest temperatures you don't consider that abuse of woman?
You don't think it is everyone's business to end the abuse and oppression of women or abuse of children? Have you ever tried to breath under one of those things?

Honestly, I have not. What I now about him from what you have said does make a lot of sense though it does not surprise me.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still stand by what I say in my previous message.

By the gods...if you haven't read his posts, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RESPONDING, DUMBASS?!?!

^^^ Because I believe that what I have to say on the subject or any subject actually should be out there. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Rough day?

---
You're welcome.
Incomparable. Traditional Muslim women is allowed to show face to her relatives only. Regardless of what we think about it, that's their way of life and we have no right to force them otherwise.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

If we're talking about equal rights between man and women across the board, I am all for it.
Women don't choose to wear burkas. How hot do you think they get under those things? In Iran, women are fighting hard for equal rights, or at least the right to show wrists and ankles. You may not like women in scanty clothes, but when women have the choice, that's what they choose to wear. Muslim women would be no different if they actually had a say in the matter.

I believe it's damn hot under the burka. I believe also that is not our business to mingle in their affairs. In that part of the world they're raised that way and it's acceptable by their standards. We may not like those standards, just like they don't like ours. Who we are to force them to change? Yes, they should fight for equal rights, it's should be their fight, not ours. Every time we try to fix the things for them, those women pay the higher price.

Black absorbs heat. In some of the hottest temperatures you don't consider that abuse of woman?
You don't think it is everyone's business to end the abuse and oppression of women or abuse of children? Have you ever tried to breath under one of those things?

Does it matter if we agree or disagree on this issue? Is it gonna make you happy if I say yes or mad if I say no? To them, it doesn't matter what either of us think, and it's not our business to mingle in their domestic affairs. Is it awful? I believe it is. To them, it's a law of their land, where western women must wear the abaya when visiting. You can't even protest, but you'll wear it, because it's their law.

By the way, it doesn't have to be black, burka comes in different colors. Not that makes big difference, just saying it's not strictly black.

---
You're welcome.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

Does it matter if we agree or disagree on this issue? Is it gonna make you happy if I say yes or mad if I say no? To them, it doesn't matter what either of us think, and it's not our business to mingle in their domestic affairs. Is it awful? I believe it is. To them, it's a law of their land, where western women must wear the abaya when visiting. You can't even protest, but you'll wear it, because it's their law.

By the way, it doesn't have to be black, burka comes in different colors. Not that makes big difference, just saying it's not strictly black.

Black or not. Still ugly. :p

Tens of millions believed what they wanted to believe and voted for hope and change.
I don't really care if two or ten, if you attack me for asking the question, without even trying to understand it or answer it, I'll call all of you on it. Fair enough?

Which is a shame because maybe we would be a little less sex crazed if we were jaded by mammary saturation.

Being naked is liberating. Wearing clothes is hot and restrictive. If they feel uncomfortable it's not for want of clothes but because they feel alone and people gawk. This wouldn't be the case if topless women were as quotidian as walking around texting.

My wife has no problem with nudity, but going topless presents a practical problem for her: that being, 36C. In hot weather, she wears as little as possible...but that usually includes a sports bra.

Yea, it gets rather sweaty under the weight in the summer.
Oh, to young and perky

---
You're welcome.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

In afghanistan they are blue.

Fashion shows have tried to introduce color in the abaya and chador in recent years but they are not tradition on not permitted out in most fundamental countries.

You're welcome.

2d7g19t.jpg

Per our standards is. In their eyes, ugly is what you're wearing.

You mean to religious nuts that want women to believe their bodies are "sinful?" :rolleyes-41: MOST of their women would (especially the young attractive ones) would rather be wearing clothing like mine, I'm sure. It's more comfortable, practical and attractive. :)

Oh, to young and perky

Nothing to do with that-heat doesn't affect her. They BOUNCE.

You mean to religious nuts that want women to believe their bodies are "sinful?" :rolleyes-41: MOST of their women would (especially the young attractive ones) would rather be wearing clothing like mine, I'm sure. It's more comfortable, practical and attractive. :)

It depends on what attractive is in their eyes.
Are they religious nuts? Of course they are. Are they within their rights? The answer is yes.
You can't be sure in anything. You may think that everyone think your way. If you're so sure, how come that even here, in the beacon of the freedom, we have Islamic communities, Hindu communities, and others still wearing their traditional clothing?
Your clothing is more comfortable, practical and attractive to you. Btw, why you need it to be attractive? To them, your clothing is shameful and demeaning. Also, do you know that breast cancer rate in Arab countries is 30% lower then in western countries? Think about it next time you wear your wonder bra. ;)

Oh, to young and perky

Nothing to do with that-heat doesn't affect her. They BOUNCE.

There are other ways to stop the bounce beside a sports bra.

Are they religious nuts? Of course they are. Are they within their rights? The answer is yes.
You can't be sure in anything. You may think that everyone think your way. If you're so sure, how come that even here, in the beacon of the freedom, we have Islamic communities, Hindu communities, and others still wearing their traditional clothing?
Your clothing is more comfortable, practical and attractive to you. Btw, why you need it to be attractive? To them, your clothing is shameful and demeaning. Also, do you know that breast cancer rate in Arab countries is 30% lower then in western countries? Think about it next time you wear your wonder bra. ;)

I'm not wearing a bra in that picture, FYI. :D No sorry, I know what is attractive and what is unattractive. I don't think bras have anything to do with cancer. It is much more likely to be related to what you consume.

I'm not wearing a bra in that picture, FYI. :D No sorry, I know what is attractive and what is unattractive. I don't think bras have anything to do with cancer. It is much more likely to be related to what you consume.

Correction: You know what is attractive or unattractive to you. Don't get me wrong, I don't like their fashion neither. All I am saying, they live their lives and we have no rights to tell them otherwise. Tell me, what would you do if they come to you home and demand you wrap yourself from head to toe?

Oh, it's noticeable you're not wearing a bra in that photo. Men here are not blind.

Forum List

Back