The topless parade. Pride or shame?

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Topless protesters march through Manhattan in call for equality
Yesterday there was a new feminist protest march. Women decided to fight for equality showing the whole world their breasts. I can't understand how is connected! Women in America have all the same rights as men, plus extra privileges to the weaker sex.
I truly believe that such pride parades make no changes except of the pleasant view for the men. Thank you girls, your pics made my evening!

Picture Removed. No Nudity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday there was a new feminist protest march. Women decided to fight for equality showing the whole world their breasts. I can't understand how is connected! Women in America have all the same rights as men, plus extra privileges to the weaker sex.
I truly believe that such pride parades make no changes except of the pleasant view for the men. Thank you girls, your pics made my evening!
3500.jpg

I think this is humorous...

Do they want to be taken seriously? (Note to women: This is NOT the way to do it)
Want people to think you are intelligent (see above)
Want people to pay attention to your agenda/protest (see above)

This is like have a GREAT commercial, and you remember the commercial, but not the product they were advertising!

Why do they all look Butch? The one in the mask look like the guy behind the counter at the liquor store.

I betcha that Lincoln has suicide doors too

-Geaux

3500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why people would be bothered. Pictures for ads use men and women in near naked pictures.

Why should children not see the naked body? Young kids take baths and showers with the parents. They see them get dressed. Many of the them were nursed. Most kids when they learn to use the potty they do so by watching their parents. There are topless and nude beaches and nudity places around.

3500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why people would be bothered. Pictures for ads use men and women in near naked pictures.

Why should children not see the naked body? Young kids take baths and showers with the parents. They see them get dressed. Many of the them were nursed. Most kids when they learn to use the potty they do so by watching their parents. There are topless and nude beaches and nudity places around.

I'm not bothered I just think it's stupid....

3500.jpg

I think this is humorous...

Do they want to be taken seriously? (Note to women: This is NOT the way to do it)
Want people to think you are intelligent (see above)
Want people to pay attention to your agenda/protest (see above)

This is like have a GREAT commercial, and you remember the commercial, but not the product they were advertising!
3500.jpg

e59.jpeg

3500.jpg
From my understanding, even wo-men have recourse to our Ninth Amendment now that they have acquired and possessed the franchise.

Why do they all look Butch? The one in the mask look like the guy behind the counter at the liquor store.

-Geaux
Did you miss the redhead? She's fucking gorgeous and has a nice pair. She can parade topless past my house any time she wants.

Last edited:

-Geaux
Did you miss the redhead? She's fucking gorgeous and has a nice pair. She can parade topless last my house any time she wants.

This is the point... who's talking about War??

No one! that's what I thought! :)

oh never mind... it's not about war.. my bad LOL
Anyway, if everyone likes to say men rule the world etc., don't you think they would have allowed women to be topless long ago...?

-Geaux
Did you miss the redhead? She's fucking gorgeous and has a nice pair. She can parade topless last my house any time she wants.

I don't even see a redhead in there!?
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/women...york-city-gallery-1.1915954?pmSlide=1.1915944

What makes them people are going to get whatever it is that they want by taking off their clothes? To me, doing such a thing may only make it harder for them to get whatever it is that they want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe 5 percent of the female population can pull off the topless look.

The rest of you girls should keep them covered up.

You must have some pretty high standards...
I'd say it would be somewhere around 30%-40% that could do it.

The problem lies with the fact that generally those who want to do it are those who shouldn't do it.
If that's taken into account, your 5% might be fairly close.

That also applies to guys. If you got a bigger rack than some of the women in the photo, keep your shirt on. If your body hair makes you look like you are wearing a sweater, keep your shirt on.

-Geaux

This is the point... who's talking about War??

No one! that's what I thought! :)

Did you read the signs or just check out their breasts?

3500.jpg

Forum List

Back