The top three GOP candidates are radical extremists

Why is it that so many Liberals (or whatever term you prefer) are incapable of making a rational presentation of ideas or policies and defending them? When they criticize something that a R has (supposedly) said, it is not a clear explanation or quote of what was said, it is something that one might read on a bumper sticker.

They use inflammatory terminology to mount ad hominem attacks against Republicans, while producing no specific quotes or policies that they believe are radical. JUST ONCE I want to see a Liberal point to someone on the Right side of the aisle and acknowledge that that person is simply a "conservative" and not a radical, right-wing nut job.

The pattern never changes. Republicans make policy proposals, Democrats call them names. How can you have a rational discussion with someone who is incapable of rationally defending his position?

The elections of 2010 and 2014 are no guides for 2016.

Trump has guaranteed a Third Party run by himself or an Independent Republican.

Why is it that so many Liberals (or whatever term you prefer) are incapable of making a rational presentation of ideas or policies and defending them? When they criticize something that a R has (supposedly) said, it is not a clear explanation or quote of what was said, it is something that one might read on a bumper sticker.

They use inflammatory terminology to mount ad hominem attacks against Republicans, while producing no specific quotes or policies that they believe are radical. JUST ONCE I want to see a Liberal point to someone on the Right side of the aisle and acknowledge that that person is simply a "conservative" and not a radical, right-wing nut job.

The pattern never changes. Republicans make policy proposals, Democrats call them names. How can you have a rational discussion with someone who is incapable of rationally defending his position?
Your comments are a mirror image of the crap the far right reactionaries put out. The GOP leadership and mainstream tries to work with the other side, and the far right goes fucking nuts. Guys, either you are part of America or you need to just subside.

Hippy OP has some questions to answer. Hope he puts down the bong long enough o address them

A friend of mine wrote, and I agree with, "For years Democrats have been saying that Republican voting behavior is driven by coded racism. I always thought that was a wildly exaggerated and mean-spirited claim. So it's a rude awakening to see an openly racist/fascist Republican candidate who's inspired multiple hate crimes earning wild applause and polling at 33%."

So, based on the leading candidates at this moment in time you label the entire GOP as "nut jobs."

Isn't that the same thing as saying that all Muslims are nutjobs just because ISIS extremists happen to be the most noticeable Muslims at the moment?
Those are your words, swimexpert, not hangover's. He said the GOP was owned by nut jobs.

Tomato, tomato.

So you are a 'radical extremist' if you point out how liberals and GOP establishment hacks are lying lawless corrupted scum?

So you are a 'radical extremist' if you point out how liberals and GOP establishment hacks are lying lawless corrupted scum?
It is not lying to point out that Trump is antiAmerican scum.

Its not Trump you people need to worry about, its his millions of supporters. Clearly millions of Americans are no longer buying the BS narrative spun by the Dem and Rep establishment.

He does not have the votes for the GOP nomination much less the general election. He still run Third Party and hurt the GOP badly.

The more radical, the more popular they are. That is undeniable proof that the GOP is owned by nut jobs. Con voters elect the extremists that spew rhetoric like "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" and "We need to kill the families of these terrorist Muslims", and "deport all the Mexicans".

There was a thread here on this forum by a con titled "MUSLIMS AND LIBERALS ARE THE ENEMY".

Filthy liberals, stinking Muslims, dam homos, forking hippies, greasy Mexicans, and friggin "N" words are common language for so many of the GOP bigots.

This is their "free speech", and now even Dick Cheney has said that Trump has gone too far. Well knock me over with a feather.

Today Joe Scarborough (a republican) on MSNBC said that 58% of republicans now think that Trump is damaging the reputation of the GOP. Does that mean they think that Trump is actually trying to throw the election to Hillary?[/QU
I bet you can't find a single post where the GOP uses phrases like "damn homos, forking hippies, greasy Mexicans an the Friggin "N" word. These terms are fantasies of drugged out pot heads.

Forum List

Back