GOP proves most are not MAGA radical extremists after last vote on spending

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

McCarthy came through for Congress as the GOP passed the next massive spending bill.

Thankfully, the majority are not MAGA republicans, no, they are sane democracy loving democrats.

The crazy radical members in Congress are few and far between, they are the ones that oppose a government that has spent more than any other organization in human history, the ones the oppose the only borderless border in the world, the ones that want to curb massive inflation with no end is sight.

Luckily, we have moderates in power and have had ever since I can remember.

Does this mean that the country is not really controlled by white supremacists and systemic racism as well, or am I just getting crazy all of a sudden?

McCarthy came through for Congress as the GOP passed the next massive spending bill.

Thankfully, the majority are not MAGA republicans, no, they are sane democracy loving democrats.

The crazy radical members in Congress are few and far between, they are the ones that oppose a government that has spent more than any other organization in human history, the ones the oppose the only borderless border in the world, the ones that want to curb massive inflation with no end is sight.

Does this mean that the country is not really controlled by white supremacists and systemic racism as well, or am I just getting crazy all of a sudden?
By next year the National Debt will be over 35 trillion dollars, thanks to establishment Republicans working with Demofascsits, and gasoline and food prices will double again. Right before the 2024 general election.

That's what you'll be accused of for standing in favor of fiscal responsibility.

You been a coma the last 30 years?

Sadly that's where many who claim to be for fiscal responsibility want to cut first. Not me but as a general accusation there is some truth to that.

By next year the National Debt will be over 35 trillion dollars, thanks to establishment Republicans working with Demofascsits, and gasoline and food prices will double again. Right before the 2024 general election.

True.

But - ya know what?

McCarthy gave Gaetz et. al. much of what they were asking for in a previous bill.

No Ukraine funding. Border security. Steeper budget cuts than he had agreed to with the Presidentish.

They accepted none of it, and continued to grand stand.

That was foolish.

Not to mention that what they were asking for would have barely made a dent in the national debt.

And here we are.

No it just means you’re trying to set up a false either/or argument to distract from the fact that the koo-koo cult was schlonged.

No it just means you’re trying to set up a false either/or argument to distract from the fact that the koo-koo cult was schlonged.

I'm pretty sure not having a government shutdown is actually a short term political victory for the GOP.

Whether they recognize it or not.

Are we ever going to stop falling for the "government shutdown" song and dance?

Biden/Dems spent $7,000 billion, India's government with 3x the population spent only $550 billion or 8% as much. :eusa_think: But hey that's 'radical extremist' thinking.

McCarthy is likely to get his walking papers soon. I hear that he made a “side deal” with the Dims re a separate (stand alone) bill to fund Ukraine.

We can all debate whether it is wise or even proper to spend so much money on Ukraine. But, for the GOP Speaker of the House to achieve his objectives by pandering to the Dims and secretly negotiating with them (behind the backs of his own Party members) is likely to cause a serious repercussion.

McCarthy was already on thin ice. That’s how he got the gig as Speaker. Now, it may be that the ice breaks underneath him. 👍

Last edited:
McCarthy is likely to get his walking papers soon. I hear that he made a “side deal” with the Dims re a separate (stand alone) bill to fund Ukraine.

We can all debate whether it is wise or even proper to spend so much money on Ukraine. But, for the GOP Speaker of the House to achieve his objectives by pandering to the Dims and secretly negotiating with them (behind the backs of his own Party members) is likely to cause a serious repercussion.

McCarthy was already in thin ice. That’s how he got the gig as Speaker. Now, it may be that the ice breaks underneath him. 👍
McCarthy never had unanimous support among Republicans.

True.

But - ya know what?

McCarthy gave Gaetz et. al. much of what they were asking for in a previous bill.

No Ukraine funding. Border security. Steeper budget cuts than he had agreed to with the Presidentish.

They accepted none of it, and continued to grand stand.

That was foolish.

Not to mention that what they were asking for would have barely made a dent in the national debt.

And here we are.
A CR can do none of that. Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back