The Top 1%

...how are all these poor people going to pay for this education or these skills when they are having a hard enough time just putting food on the table, clothing on their children, and a roof over their heads? ...
--by working hard. Very hard. Like we did.

The thing is that we're not talking about what is or is not physically possible. What we're talking about is whether many of the career victims (that seem to have taken over the balance of power in Washington) can be expected to clean up their act or are we just going to be hit up for more handouts. The fact is that the bill-payers around here have had it.

...how are all these poor people going to pay for this education or these skills when they are having a hard enough time just putting food on the table, clothing on their children, and a roof over their heads? ...
--by working hard. Very hard. Like we did.

The thing is that we're not talking about what is or is not physically possible. What we're talking about is whether many of the career victims (that seem to have taken over the balance of power in Washington) can be expected to clean up their act or are we just going to be hit up for more handouts. The fact is that the bill-payers around here have had it.

So what you are saying is that you would prefer if these people who are a terrible inconvenience to you would all just disappear. I know of a guy in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s who felt the same way. That didn't work out too well, as I recall. Fucking fascist!

Perhaps you could tell us what specific malware is setting off your klaxon, because my system is just fine and trust me, it is a very hardened system.

"http://www.utrend.tv" is on 7 RBL's - reason: malware.

Real-time Blackhole List (RBL) is a list of IP addresses published through the Internet Domain Name Service (DNS) either as a zone file that can be used by DNS server software, or as a live DNS zone that can be queried in real-time. DNSBLs are most often used to publish the addresses of computers or networks linked to spamming. That this domain is on that list does not mean that that particular page is dangerous or contains spam or malware. I ran a check of that page and didn't find anything untoward to worry about. As far as I'm concerned, it is safe to access. Check the code on it, and tell me if you see anything dangerous on that page. It probably set off your bells and "klaxon" because it contains java script.

Last edited:
...what you are saying is that you would prefer if these people who are a terrible inconvenience to you would all just disappear... ... Fucking fascist!
nyah nayh, oh yeah? what you're saying is that---

oops-- I almost forgot that this forum's got a bunch of loopy left-wing admin lurking that only allow that kind of talk from Marxists. Sorry about that...

Come on man, almost every website contains javascript.

Including this one.

Domains get put on RBL's for a lot of reasons. The inclusion for malware means that one thousand verified instances of malware have been documented. It is possible to get on an RBL erroneously - but not 7.

This is a site that serves up some nasties.

But not this web page. The only thing on this page is a banner, a link to Facebook, and a video. Next. Check the code if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of sites have dropped Java because it is prone to being hacked.
We were talking about javascript, not java. Completely different.

You proposed that site was tripping alarms because it has javascript, which is ridiculous because almost every site on the internet uses javascript.

But not this web page. The only thing on this page is a banner, a link to Facebook, and a video. Next. Check the code if you don't believe me.
You are wrong.

A quick glance at the page source shows it importing javascript libraries to handle various messageboard features, as well as plenty of inline javascript. It is also importing javascript libraries from google to handle the ad stuff.

You would have to be clueless to look at the page source and declare "but not this web page" so just stop.

Actually, a lot of sites have dropped Java because it is prone to being hacked.
We were talking about javascript, not java. Completely different.

You proposed that site was tripping alarms because it has javascript, which is ridiculous because almost every site on the internet uses javascript.

You are wrong.

A quick glance at the page source shows it importing javascript libraries to handle various messageboard features, as well as plenty of inline javascript. It is also importing javascript libraries from google to handle the ad stuff.

You would have to be clueless to look at the page source and declare "but not this web page" so just stop.

None of which is malware, so STOP!!!

Well, I trust SM far more than I do the ugly fossil...so I decline to commit clickage on the malware site.

Last edited:
Fine. What you are telling me then is that you can't be bothered to even watch the video to find out what this thread is actually all about. In which case - TROLL!

I'm not addressing whether it is malware, I'm merely pointing out your claim that merely having javascript will cause a site to be alerted on is ridiculous, since almost every site uses javascript.

I just ran the site you linked to through a few online diagnostic tools, they found 0 threats.

SM,

Thank you for the clean bill of health, but I'm still not doing clickage on orogefuglyfossil's site.

boe

I'm not addressing whether it is malware, I'm merely pointing out your claim that merely having javascript will cause a site to be alerted on is ridiculous, since almost every site uses javascript.

I just ran the site you linked to through a few online diagnostic tools, they found 0 threats.

I said it was a possibility since javascript is vulnerable to malicious attacks, warnings of which have been out about this all year. In this case, right, 0 threats.

Forum List

Back