The Top 1%

If you want more wealth then get off your ass and get it. No one is stopping you.

If you want more wealth then get off your ass and get it. No one is stopping you.

You are an idiot if you think "working hard" is going to overcome the staggering income inequality in this country.
Its going to destroy you mentally and physically and makes you die young.
Wouldn't be a big loss. The IQ of the planet would rise suddenly, if insignificantly.

I find it amazing that the idiots are so consumed by people who have made it that they have no life of their own.

It is one of the uglier emotions, envy....

Are you in the 1%?

No, why not, what's stopping you?

So it's all or nothing huh?

What's wrong with increasing your position by 5 10 or 20 percent? Who is stopping you from doing that? No one.

And my income puts me in the top 10%.

No one's saying that you can't increase your wealth by working smarter but to think that you can make the 1% through hard work is like saying any kid who puts on a baseball glove and works real hard at it can make the majors.

Getting rich doesn't come from hard work. Hard workers don't get rich, because they spend their lives working for the rich. Most of the super rich got that way by scamming millions of people into give them their money, and using politicians to get the job done.

Are you in the 1%?

What's wrong with increasing your position by 5 10 or 20 percent? Who is stopping you from doing that? No one.

No one's saying that you can't increase your wealth by working smarter but to think that you can make the 1% through hard work is like saying any kid who puts on a baseball glove and works real hard at it can make the majors.

Where did I ever say anything about reaching the 1%?

It's the people like you who whine about the unfairness of it all yet do absolutely nothing to improve your position because you have this skewed all or none philosophy.

Are you in the 1%?

"The first will be last, and the last will be first."...and you're not going to like it.

It's the people like you who whine about the unfairness of it all yet do absolutely nothing to improve your position because you have this skewed all or none philosophy.

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with my position.

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with my position.

So why the whining?

Our nation's problems do not stem from the top 1%. The real culprit is an unlimited omnipresent Statist government.

Apparently many Americans are blind to this reality...and some probably prefer this reality.

Are you in the 1%?

"The first will be last, and the last will be first."...and you're not going to like it.

Yeah whatever you say.

Get off your ass and carry your own water.

Forum List

Back