The tolerant left folks. Prepare folks.

All these bogus charges hinge on what Trump was thunking.

They say he KNEW he lost the election...their case hinges on it. If they can't prove it in court their case utterly falls apart.
Nope!

That is what Trump is claiming as a defense, not what Smith needs to prove.

If I robbed a convenient store, because they kept the change from my purchase they should have given to me the last time I was there, is not an excuse to steal and rob the store.

"I believe they stole from me", is not an excuse to steal and rob from them.

Trump for some crazy reason thinks it matters, and he has the right to rob them. That's just not the case.

It's sad, history tells us what eventually happens to intolerant shit stains who try to force their world view on everyone else. Poor libs, at best a blip in human history like so many other intolerant regimes.
I can actually feel sorry for the youth - at a distance - because they were brainwashed and now they'll be the ones who suffer the most and longest.

Meanwhile in reality trump is going going gone.
Yeah! I bet they've got him THIS TIME! You should pay a little attention to media sources that disagree with you. It'll spare you being blindsided when he wins the election even AFTER he's convicted on all these bullshit charges.
The pundits out there telling you guys that the 14A conviction will disqualify him are so full of shit their eyes are brown. But for now, enjoy the rage little camper ;)

I can actually feel sorry for the youth - at a distance - because they were brainwashed and now they'll be the ones who suffer the most and longest.
The "Department Of Education" is the statist lefts best propaganda tool ever! Twice in recent history the GOP held a federal government trifecta but failed to defund & thus eradicate the DOE. As I often mention the RNC/DNC are sleeping in bed with one another very cozily!

Just so you know, I avoid most all of your threads because you seem to be addicted to Tic Toc and seem to want to advertise for them. Are they paying you money for this? I doubt I am the only one who feels this way.
Should not avoid it. It's like every other platform. It sucks in a lot of ways but it isn't (as of now) nowhere near as censored as the other platforms run by silicon valley.

I was permanently banned on youtube for posting a video of many doctors prescribing Ivermectin for the plandemic back when it was falsely being said it was ineffective.

Tiktok doesn't censor that. At least not yet. They will eventually get in line but the video I presented on here in this thread you can't find on the other ones. Won't be able to. If you post a compilation of what is on the tiktok I showed you'll banned.

So, what is with all the "hype" about China spying. Silicon Valley platforms (Google, youtube, snapchat, Instagram etc) were getting their lunch eaten by tiktok.

They tried competing but couldn't and so they use their bought pets in the politics and media to push this China spying crap.

Everything spies on us. Your phone tracks you. FB tracks you. Google tracks you. Everything tracks you.

You want to buy into what cnn and democrats and rinos are saying? Fine....you do that. We'd probably be better off getting off our phones period.

But to buy into this crap about tiktok and China. Its bullshit.

Should not avoid it. It's like every other platform. It sucks in a lot of ways but it isn't (as of now) nowhere near as censored as the other platforms run by silicon valley.

I was permanently banned on youtube for posting a video of many doctors prescribing Ivermectin for the plandemic back when it was falsely being said it was ineffective.

Tiktok doesn't censor that. At least not yet. They will eventually get in line but the video I presented on here in this thread you can't find on the other ones. Won't be able to. If you post a compilation of what is on the tiktok I showed you'll banned.

So, what is with all the "hype" about China spying. Silicon Valley platforms (Google, youtube, snapchat, Instagram etc) were getting their lunch eaten by tiktok.

They tried competing but couldn't and so they use their bought pets in the politics and media to push this China spying crap.

Everything spies on us. Your phone tracks you. FB tracks you. Google tracks you. Everything tracks you.

You want to buy into what cnn and democrats and rinos are saying? Fine....you do that. We'd probably be better off getting off our phones period.

But to buy into this crap about tiktok and China. Its bullshit.
But why do 95% of your threads have to be a tic toc video?

Cause it's useful information that can't be found on the other platforms. I try looking for them but can't find them.
I think you are the only one I know of on here who makes threads of just plain videos. Don't you have anything you'd like to say instead of just "retweeting" tic toc videos? Could you go one full day without watching Tic Toc? Surely you must have a real life outside of Tic Toc.

It'll spare you being blindsided when he wins the election even AFTER he's convicted on all these bullshit charges.
Wait. You would vote for someone for president of the country you reside in, that has been criminally convicted of crimes? Are you insane, or just really fucking stupid? :dunno:

Wait. You would vote for someone for president of the country you reside in, that has been criminally convicted of crimes? Are you insane, or just really fucking stupid? :dunno:
Given the fact loons like you have already convicted Trump without the benefit of a trial, why not? There is no justice so long as folks like you persist.

Forum List

Back