Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing?

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for this clown. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. Democrats are doing this. How do we address this?
Do they know, or do they care?

• Banned
I have no answer how to address this. Democrats went from our friends to our enemies, and they made it that way. they get funded by George Soros and China and democrats lost all claim to Americana. Yep, they are like Faust. Democrats sold themselves to the highest bidder.

I think Dems have become so corrupt the biggest thing they fear is losing power and that being exposed.
starship-troopers-paul-verhoeven.gif

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
Do you know what damage it does if you refuse to indict someone simply because he used to be president? Do you know what damage it does when you say it's ok for a president to not accept the election result after he loses all election challenges and instead hash a plot to get the results overturned?

There are no good options. If there are no good options simply applying the law seems the best one.

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
Your best bet would be to dump trump, rejoin the reality based majority, and never vote for another lying orange crook who wants to steal an election again. That would go a long way toward healing the divide. .

You don’t believe it because you’ve been fed lie after lie. Huge reason why Trump is being charged right now.

Can’t you make a sound argument to back up your statement that this is all political? You know for this to go through the courts there has to be evidence presented to validate the charges, right? So explain how it’s all political and not evidential

:laugh:

It wouldn't do shit for "healing the divide" and you know it!

You'll say the same for the next person to run as a repub...who ever it may be.

If you thunk "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" is a controversial statement...then we have no middle-ground we can possibly find!
If you run another batshit crazy crook, you will be right. Make America Great Again has become nothing but code for Trump is God.

Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing​

Of course they do. One would have to have one's head stuck way up Trump's butt not to realize that.

Forum List

Back