The title track to ELO's..........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
.......latest album, From Out Of Nowhere, is fantastic. The album is credited to "Jeff Lynne's ELO" and it's almost all Jeff. The title track is upbeat and it sounds VERY Beatlesque. Which isn't surprising because Jeff is a huge Beatles fan. I listened to another track from the album on YouTube and it's almost as good as the title track. It looks like I'll be adding this one to my CD collection soon!

I picked up the CD tonight. I've listened to most of the tracks. Fantastic music! The songs sound like Jeff consciously chose to go back to the ELO sound from the mid 1970's to the early 1980's. I can't recommend this one enough. If you're a longtime fan of ELO going back to the 1970's, pick this one up! And if you've never been a fan or have never heard Jeff Lynne's music, listen to it on YouTube. I believe the whole album is on there. Just wonderful stuff.

Something like this??

Yep, most of the album sounds like this.

My GOD man wake up!!!....Lynne and Company are the most under rated bands, song writters, singers, instrumentals in history. It drives me F nuts!!!!!!!!
Christ got in the Rock HOF in 2017????
When most bands would be clumps of dust, They still do this?

Something like this??

Yep, most of the album sounds like this.

My GOD man wake up!!!....Lynne and Company are the most under rated bands, song writters, singers, instrumentals in history. It drives me F nuts!!!!!!!!
Christ got in the Rock HOF in 2017????
When most bands would be clumps of dust, They still do this?

Yep, some of the songs on From Out Of Nowhere sound a bit like this. Just not as much orchestra sound.

Forum List

Back