The Timing of the Remaking of Roots

Dumbest thread ever

or the 'Dumbest response ever'

Captina America: Civil War came out this year. Now that is some suspicious timing. Don't you think JustAnotherNut?
"Marvel is making big changes this year. In a special segment of the Colbert Report this evening, the comics giant announced that Steve Rogers will pass his star-spangled shield on to Sam Wilson in the fall, making Wilson (otherwise known as the Falcon) the first black man to take on the official role of Captain America. This shift comes only a day after Marvel revealed plans to give the role of yet another founding Avenger, Thor, to a woman this fall, and follows with Marvel's overall push for more diversity in its biggest titles."

Since he is coming back as a Negro. Yeah its a little different.
Marvel is replacing Steve Rogers with the new, black Captain America
Completely unrelated. Want to try again?

Not so unrelated since it has to do with Hollywood pushing the racial theme. Please don't try again
That had nothing to do with Hollywood. Take your own advice and please don't try again.

Dumbest thread ever

Captina America: Civil War came out this year. Now that is some suspicious timing. Don't you think JustAnotherNut?

What in the hell are you even talking about........or do you even know?

This thread has more to do with the release of the movie feeding into already existing racial tensions and compounding them, during an election year in which a black president is leaving office.

Now, what is your point or do you have one? Other than making comments that you seem to think make you look as if your two cents were actually worth something
Racial tensions... Civil War...

Awfully suspicious right? And with an even stronger leg to stand on than your stupid theory.

So are YOU suggesting this country is on the precipice of a Civil War?
Aren't you? Racial tensions and all that...

It's just typical Obama trying to resurrect the 60's and pretend that black people are still struggling against their evil white oppressors. That's how it's been for almost 8 years now.

Its just typical that racists blame Barack Obama for their own racial insecurities.

Dumbest thread ever

"Marvel is making big changes this year. In a special segment of the Colbert Report this evening, the comics giant announced that Steve Rogers will pass his star-spangled shield on to Sam Wilson in the fall, making Wilson (otherwise known as the Falcon) the first black man to take on the official role of Captain America. This shift comes only a day after Marvel revealed plans to give the role of yet another founding Avenger, Thor, to a woman this fall, and follows with Marvel's overall push for more diversity in its biggest titles."

YOU brought up Captain America.
YOU opened the door.
So what's up with all these remakes promoting Negro's as Obama leaves?

So what's up with whiny racists like you promoting the same old racist crap?

It's just typical Obama trying to resurrect the 60's and pretend that black people are still struggling against their evil white oppressors. That's how it's been for almost 8 years now.

Its just typical that racists blame Barack Obama for their own racial insecurities.
Why is the DOJ NOT looking into that Baltimore mayor who granted FREE LOOT ZONES?
Where the f#ck is that sh#t in the constitution? I don't remember reading that part in school. You went to school sh#t head right?
Where is that? Where the f#ck is that?

This thread has more to do with the release of the movie feeding into already existing racial tensions and compounding them, during an election year in which a black president is leaving office.

Now, what is your point or do you have one? Other than making comments that you seem to think make you look as if your two cents were actually worth something

Awfully suspicious right? And with an even stronger leg to stand on than your stupid theory.

Not really. More to do with compounding an existing problem, along with the political tensions that I see more of civil unrest, but I think war will be more on a wider scale than just here at home.

You have that backwards (as usual). Blacks blame whitey for all their failures, everybody knows that.

Not so unrelated since it has to do with Hollywood pushing the racial theme. Please don't try again
That had nothing to do with Hollywood. Take your own advice and please don't try again.

My thread. If you don't like it, you can move on

Then you'll appreciate my correcting your ignorance, so the thread can continue.

Not really. More to do with compounding an existing problem, along with the political tensions that I see more of civil unrest, but I think war will be more on a wider scale than just here at home.
So your main problem with the Roots remake, a movie that nobody is talking about, is that you think it is pertinent to the current political atmosphere.

So in your opinion, should they wait until nobody cares about race to release the movie?

Anyone else thinking the release of this film in one of the craziest election years in US history, with Obama on the way out of office and with racial tensions as high as the civil rights era is going to only cause more problems, than just providing historical entertainment?

That anyone thinks that 'racial tensions are as high as the civil rights era' just shows an ignorance of history.

Really? And in what way do you think I'm so wrong? That we don't have problems with racial tensions? If this is so, then you are sadly mistaken. If you're saying we have more racial problems than in the 60's, that may very well be so.
Ignorant nonsense.

Then you'll appreciate my correcting your ignorance, so the thread can continue.
Well Captain America and you got your day coming.
trump_superman.jpg

This thread can & will continue with or without your contributions, lame as they may be. I have yet to see anything of you 'correcting my ignorance'.....

Anyone else thinking the release of this film in one of the craziest election years in US history, with Obama on the way out of office and with racial tensions as high as the civil rights era is going to only cause more problems, than just providing historical entertainment?

That anyone thinks that 'racial tensions are as high as the civil rights era' just shows an ignorance of history.

Really? And in what way do you think I'm so wrong? That we don't have problems with racial tensions? If this is so, then you are sadly mistaken. If you're saying we have more racial problems than in the 60's, that may very well be so.
Ignorant nonsense.
Yeah, but we allow you here anyway.

Dumbest thread ever

Even for a ridiculous conspiracy theory, this is really lame.

Dumbest thread ever

Even for a ridiculous conspiracy theory, this is really lame.
Well if its so lame explain it idiot.

This thread can & will continue with or without your contributions, lame as they may be. I have yet to see anything of you 'correcting my ignorance'.....
Well I've yet to see this thread provide much of anything. Good luck with... uh... whatever you're trying to do here.

Well I've yet to see this thread provide much of anything. Good luck with... uh... whatever you're trying to do here.
Your inability to produce viable content is duly noted.

Your inability to produce viable content is duly noted.
^ Ironic

So your main problem with the Roots remake, a movie that nobody is talking about, is that you think it is pertinent to the current political atmosphere.

So in your opinion, should they wait until nobody cares about race to release the movie?

Given the history of humanity, that will never happen

Forum List

Back