The Tide Is Turning...

...ISIS AND Israel are the same? LOL There is no shortage of Arabs making ridiculous claims about Israel. The comments from that video speak for themselves. What a joke Tinmore!
Tinny can't help himself... he's backed the wrong horse... his boys keep getting their asses kicked... and they have so few victories and so little good news that they naturally fall into spin-doctoring, long and hard, to the point where it comes automatically to them, and they grow numb to it, so that they don't even recognize it as spin-doctoring any longer.

It's a can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees situation, in our colleague's case.

I don't hate jews.

Good.

i hate bowing to any people trying to make me their footstools because their God told them they are to conquer the world and make all others their footstools.

I trust you are aware its not a religion that does that, but a political movement. That movement is called Zionism.
Many Jews are not Zionists. Even are Anti-Zionists. Many Christians are Zionists. Are you aware that it is not the Judaism that is the problem, that it is Zionism's trick to make people believe that?

this is the same creed hitler used to justify his murderous ways

Zionism and Hitler's ideology share many common points.

and God sent him to deliver that message to the jews, but you and they all missed the point and went in and killed palestinians to save the jews? lol. last test on same old lesson coming up soon. better get it right this time.

I think you will find that those Hitler killed were not guilty of anything and not deserving of wrath, of God nor man. Not, anyhow to the extent that it was visited on them. Any God which sends messages in this way should be fired.

However, I agree that the consequence of Zionism adopting the practices of Germany and of colonialism is a historical mistake, and a sin against Palestinians. No question on that.

hypocrites

Yes. We all are to some extent, but none more so that Israeli and US Zionists.
Im sure you are aware their holy books do say to make all others their footstools etc... If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew? it also says to take over behind the scenes. and if you look at our government, news, aid to them, hollywood, lawyers, kissinger, etc... I think their master plan is alive and well.

"If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew?"

Holy books are full of crap, and even most adherents know this.
I would say, 'Judge people by what they do, not by what you think they are bound to do.'

As to "taking over behind the scenes", well everyone tries to do that to some extent. Those who partly win (no one wins totally) should not be blamed for having power or influence. Only for using their power and influence for evil.
So Zionists using their influence to subvert democratic rule, should be pilloried. Jews making good films should be lauded for making good films. Jews making poor films should be lambasted by film critics. But not for being Jewish.
ok. i will judge them individually. wanna start with goldmen sachs, debeers, kissinger, israelis attack on our navy ship, hollywood polluting our minds with our consent, the music industry, all these have many jewish majorities running them. our government. wolfowitz etc... it's a kabal thing not a jewish thing. but any people that say they are chosen by their God to conquer the world, are nazi like to me. US is too.

...ISIS AND Israel are the same? LOL There is no shortage of Arabs making ridiculous claims about Israel. The comments from that video speak for themselves. What a joke Tinmore!
Tinny can't help himself... he's backed the wrong horse... his boys keep getting their asses kicked... and they have so few victories and so little good news that they naturally fall into spin-doctoring, long and hard, to the point where it comes automatically to them, and they grow numb to it, so that they don't even recognize it as spin-doctoring any longer.

To you it's a football game, you just don't get it do you. You are worse than an Israeli Firster. It's merely a game to you. Unfortunately, while the Palestinians are suffering today, demographics make the future for Jews in Palestine very unpleasant. Had the Israeli Jews been more like the Boers and had they reconcilded it could have been different.

To you it's a football game, you just don't get it do you. You are worse than an Israeli Firster. It's merely a game to you. Unfortunately, while the Palestinians are suffering today, demographics make the future for Jews in Palestine very unpleasant. Had the Israeli Jews been more like the Boers and had they reconcilded it could have been different.
After you making a racist claim that Israeli Jews kill children because its in their DNA ( Dehumanization Palestinians most powerful enemy Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ) I really don't want to deal with you anymore.

Back under your rock, hater-racist loser.

Wtf are you blabbing about???

As the Tide Turns:

According to The Post, Ohio University Police Department Chief Andrew Powers stated that four students were arrested at Wednesday night’s Student Senate meeting in Walter Hall. The students were part of a group known as Bobcats for Israel, and among them included their president, Becky Sobo. Maxwell Peltz, Gabriel Sirkin, and Jonah Yulish were also arrested. Apparently, they demanded the resignation of Megan Marzac, the Student Senate president, because she is empathetic towards Hamas and their cause.
ADVERTISEMENT
“I will never apologize for standing with the people of Palestine.”
As for the four students who were arrested, they were supposed to appear in an Athens Municipal Court on Thursday morning, but were released as stated by the Ohio University Police Department clerk. However, if they were convicted, they would be charged with a fourth degree misdemeanor, carry a maximum sentence of up to 30 days in jail, and a $250 fine.
The Blaze followed up on this story, reporting that it was Megan Marzac who asked the police officers to remove the four pro-Israel students because they were disrupting order with their speeches against Marzac’s paint bucket challenge. The students reportedly utilized a conservative blog, in which they used a list of pro-Israel quotes for their action. Marzac apparently did not like this; a witness said that Marzac was shouting down at the student reading from the blog. This all happened during the Student Speakout, a period at the beginning of every meeting when students can speak out about any concern or issue.
What do you think about the situation of the four Ohio University students being arrested? Is this a case of specialization in which they were arrested just for being pro-Israel? If the students supporting Israel spoke during the Student Speakout, how could they have “disrupted order”? Please let us know in the comments below.

Read more at Ohio University Students Arrested For Supporting Israel At Student Senate Meeting

After you making a racist claim that Israeli Jews kill children because its in their DNA ( Dehumanization Palestinians most powerful enemy Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ) I really don't want to deal with you anymore.

Israeli Jews kill Palestinian children in the thousands. Several hundred in just a few weeks. They bomb UN schools housing children after being advised by the UN 17 times that the school was housing refugees. If it's not in their DNA why do they do it?

Israeli Jews kill Palestinian children in the thousands. Several hundred in just a few weeks. They bomb UN schools housing children after being advised by the UN 17 times that the school was housing refugees. If it's not in their DNA why do they do it?
There's really no response for stupidity like this!

I'm all kinds of done with that one. No great loss, though. The Creature (like most parrots) was already borin' the hell outta me.

It's not stupidity ... it's just mindless, uncontrollable hatred.

Yup, you're right. Immense hatred distorts minds.
Throw in some stupidity and BAM, you got Montelatici.

Yup, you're right. Immense hatred distorts minds.
Throw in some stupidity and BAM, you got Montelatici.

Ignorance is no excuse. As I only post facts, I have included a link that confirms everything I stated is fact. You Israel Firsters need to do some research before making asinine accusations, especially when you comment on my factual posts. It's fact Toastman, you are the one displaying immense stupidity.

Throw in cognitive dissonance and you Toastman et al.

"Today's attack on the Jabaliya Elementary Girls School has been described as a possible war crime by the UN. The Israeli authorities, it said, had been told no less than 17 times that it was full of refugees, the last warning message delivered on 8.50 on Tuesday evening."

Israel-Gaza conflict UN accuses Israel of possible war crime after shelling of Gaza schools kills 19 - Middle East - World - The Independent

Ignorance is no excuse. As I only post facts, I have included a link that confirms everything I stated is fact.

You mean like the following:
"No, just fact. Israeli Jews kill children, it's in their DNA." - Montel
[ :asshole: ]

ok. i will judge them individually. wanna start with goldmen sachs, debeers, kissinger, israelis attack on our navy ship, hollywood polluting our minds with our consent, the music industry, all these have many jewish majorities running them. our government. wolfowitz etc... it's a kabal thing not a jewish thing. but any people that say they are chosen by their God to conquer the world, are nazi like to me. US is too.

You sound mentally ill, are you receiving treatment for it?

"Jews, jews, everywhere! I am a victim, a victim of the jews - and I demand relief! Those 15 million jews, all holed up in NY and Israel, they are going to conquer the world, I know it! I have no facts and less brains, but I read it on the internet and my imam told me, so it's all true!"....

---says the resident chimp named haissen

it's in their DNA."

If it's not in the DNA, how do you explain this insistence on killing Palestinian children? Are they all psychopaths?

You're so mentally ill, its really sad.

For the rational, notice how this piece of shit will ignore facts like 90% of jordan at one time supported terrorism, and most of the arab muslim middle east supports it still in very high percentages, but of course the piece of dogshit i am quoting above would never mention these facts.

it's in their DNA."

If it's not in the DNA, how do you explain this insistence on killing Palestinian children? Are they all psychopaths?

The fact that you make such statements and thrash about wildly trying to make them stick is all the proof anyone needs to know that, despite your claims, you neither post facts nor are you particularly bright. You're an obvious dime-a-dozen Jooo-hater who knows nothing - and cares even less - about the plight of those hapless Palestinian "refugees." You're all about the hate.

it's in their DNA."

The fact that you make such statements and thrash about wildly trying to make them stick is all the proof anyone needs to know that, despite your claims, you neither post facts nor are you particularly bright. You're an obvious dime-a-dozen Jooo-hater who knows nothing - and cares even less - about the plight of those hapless Palestinian "refugees." You're all about the hate.
'ol Sniffer, I've always felt you and roadscholar were married or one and the same...Using Jew hate is nothing less than a bye for the truth be known. Hate has never affected VERACITY so disprove Monti's facts, after all a lot of people do not like you personally...

By the way, I think Israeli brutality is Cultural rather than genetic.

Last edited:
it's in their DNA."

What does disgust with the killing of children have to do with hate? I would feel the same about any killing of children in large numbers in schools by anyone.

You sound mentally ill, are you receiving treatment for it?

"Jews, jews, everywhere! I am a victim, a victim of the jews - and I demand relief! Those 15 million jews, all holed up in NY and Israel, they are going to conquer the world, I know it! I have no facts and less brains, but I read it on the internet and my imam told me, so it's all true!"....

---says the resident chimp named haissen
their own book saw they are a chosen few to conquer from behind the scenes scheming. seems to be working quite well for a chosen few. are you one of them? their holy book is a book of war worse then the koran. tell me how it's not? all their major holidays are about war and conquest. tell me they aren't? they keep saying how holier then us they are, but only by killing and conquering others. What don't you get about their book? it's all written right their in the blood of others.

Forum List

Back