The Tide Is Turning...

ok. i will judge them individually. wanna start with goldmen sachs, debeers, kissinger, israelis attack on our navy ship, hollywood polluting our minds with our consent, the music industry, all these have many jewish majorities running them. our government. wolfowitz etc... it's a kabal thing not a jewish thing. but any people that say they are chosen by their God to conquer the world, are nazi like to me. US is too.

You sound mentally ill, are you receiving treatment for it?

"Jews, jews, everywhere! I am a victim, a victim of the jews - and I demand relief! Those 15 million jews, all holed up in NY and Israel, they are going to conquer the world, I know it! I have no facts and less brains, but I read it on the internet and my imam told me, so it's all true!"....

---says the resident chimp named haissen
their own book saw they are a chosen few to conquer from behind the scenes scheming. seems to be working quite well for a chosen few. are you one of them? their holy book is a book of war worse then the koran. tell me how it's not? all their major holidays are about war and conquest. tell me they aren't? they keep saying how holier then us they are, but only by killing and conquering others. What don't you get about their book? it's all written right their in the blood of others.
Lets discuss about it, name one Jewish holiday of 'war and conquest'.

I've always felt you and roadscholar were married or one and the same...Using Jew hate is nothing less than a bye for the truth be known. Hate has never affected VERACITY so disprove Monti's facts, after all a lot of people do not like you personally...
By the way, I think Israeli brutality is Cultural rather than genetic.

Asshole, if a person said arab muslims are genetically stupid, or pre-disposed to raping women and theft, it would be obvious they would be racist, mentally ill trash without much intelligence. Stop defending scumbags who make such claims simply because they agree with your (idiotic) politics regarding Israel.

After you making a racist claim that Israeli Jews kill children because its in their DNA ( Dehumanization Palestinians most powerful enemy Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ) I really don't want to deal with you anymore.

Back under your rock, hater-racist loser.

Israeli Jews kill Palestinian children in the thousands. Several hundred in just a few weeks. They bomb UN schools housing children after being advised by the UN 17 times that the school was housing refugees. If it's not in their DNA why do they do it?
There's really no response for stupidity like this!

It's not stupidity ... it's just mindless, uncontrollable hatred.

Yup, you're right. Immense hatred distorts minds.
Throw in some stupidity and BAM, you got Montelatici.

Ignorance is no excuse. As I only post facts, I have included a link that confirms everything I stated is fact. You Israel Firsters need to do some research before making asinine accusations, especially when you comment on my factual posts. It's fact Toastman, you are the one displaying immense stupidity.

Throw in cognitive dissonance and you Toastman et al.

"Today's attack on the Jabaliya Elementary Girls School has been described as a possible war crime by the UN. The Israeli authorities, it said, had been told no less than 17 times that it was full of refugees, the last warning message delivered on 8.50 on Tuesday evening."

Israel-Gaza conflict UN accuses Israel of possible war crime after shelling of Gaza schools kills 19 - Middle East - World - The Independent

You only post facts?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks for the laugh!
Everyone here knows you're nothing but a liar and you almost never back up your claims with links.
In fact, this post of yours is an example of your lying.
Wow, you are on another level of bullshit propaganda lying monti.

I've always felt you and roadscholar were married or one and the same...Using Jew hate is nothing less than a bye for the truth be known. Hate has never affected VERACITY so disprove Monti's facts, after all a lot of people do not like you personally...

Asshole, if a person said arab muslims are genetically stupid, or pre-disposed to raping women and theft, it would be obvious they would be racist, mentally ill trash without much intelligence. Stop defending scumbags who make such claims simply because they agree with your (idiotic) politics regarding Israel.
Quite right idiot, I said it was not genetic but Cultural and you're the AH proof of it!

it's in their DNA."

If it's not in the DNA, how do you explain this insistence on killing Palestinian children? Are they all psychopaths?

The fact that you make such statements and thrash about wildly trying to make them stick is all the proof anyone needs to know that, despite your claims, you neither post facts nor are you particularly bright. You're an obvious dime-a-dozen Jooo-hater who knows nothing - and cares even less - about the plight of those hapless Palestinian "refugees." You're all about the hate.

What does disgust with the killing of children have to do with hate? I would feel the same about any killing of children in large numbers in schools by anyone.

You are hiding your hate behind the plight of those hapless "refugees" and fooling absolutely no one except perhaps our village idiot, PBel.

it's in their DNA."

If it's not in the DNA, how do you explain this insistence on killing Palestinian children? Are they all psychopaths?

The fact that you make such statements and thrash about wildly trying to make them stick is all the proof anyone needs to know that, despite your claims, you neither post facts nor are you particularly bright. You're an obvious dime-a-dozen Jooo-hater who knows nothing - and cares even less - about the plight of those hapless Palestinian "refugees." You're all about the hate.

What does disgust with the killing of children have to do with hate? I would feel the same about any killing of children in large numbers in schools by anyone.

You are hiding your hate behind the plight of those hapless "refugees" and fooling absolutely no one except perhaps our village idiot, PBel.
No one needs to hide their hate for Israel or my disdain for you sniffer, world polls proclaim it!

Quite right idiot, I said it was not genetic but Cultural and you're the AH proof of it!

And yet your post was in defense of Montel who days after claiming "Jews kill kids because it's in their DNA" is still insisting it is factual. You, like Montel, just aren't smart enough to avoid tripping over your own mindless hatred.

And yet your post was in defense of Montel who days after claiming "Jews kill kids because it's in their DNA" is still insisting it is factual. You, like Montel, just aren't smart enough to avoid tripping over your own mindless hatred.

Mindless hatred is what comes out of your mouth daily, like I said it is Cultural.

Last edited:

If it is not in the DNA, what then motivates the Israeli Jews to kill Palestinian children? This Israeli politician doesn't mince words. Could it be in her DNA? If she thinks the Palestine children are little snakes, I guess to her it's ok to kill them.

"“They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads,” the post reads. “Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

Israeli Politician Declares War on the Palestinian People - The Daily Beast

If it is not in the DNA, what then motivates the Israeli Jews to kill Palestinian children? This Israeli politician doesn't mince words. Could it be in her DNA? If she thinks the Palestine children are little snakes, I guess to her it's ok to kill them.

"“They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads,” the post reads. “Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

Israeli Politician Declares War on the Palestinian People - The Daily Beast
RoadScholar&Sniffer both are very hateful NeoNazionists...Every post they write is insidious hate only found in damaged people who are misanthropes.

ok. i will judge them individually. wanna start with goldmen sachs, debeers, kissinger, israelis attack on our navy ship, hollywood polluting our minds with our consent, the music industry, all these have many jewish majorities running them. our government. wolfowitz etc... it's a kabal thing not a jewish thing. but any people that say they are chosen by their God to conquer the world, are nazi like to me. US is too.

"Jews, jews, everywhere! I am a victim, a victim of the jews - and I demand relief! Those 15 million jews, all holed up in NY and Israel, they are going to conquer the world, I know it! I have no facts and less brains, but I read it on the internet and my imam told me, so it's all true!"....

their own book saw they are a chosen few to conquer from behind the scenes scheming. seems to be working quite well for a chosen few. are you one of them? their holy book is a book of war worse then the koran. tell me how it's not? all their major holidays are about war and conquest. tell me they aren't? they keep saying how holier then us they are, but only by killing and conquering others. What don't you get about their book? it's all written right their in the blood of others.
what's the one were their holy war oil stayed lit for as long as they needed to make war? what about the one were they celebrate when a king listened to his whore and gave the jews permission to slaughter anybody that wasn't a jew? I could go one but it's your book. you tell us like it is. please do.

...what's the one were their holy war oil stayed lit for as long as they needed to make war? what about the one were they celebrate when a king listened to his whore and gave the jews permission to slaughter anybody that wasn't a jew? I could go one but it's your book. you tell us like it is. please do.
The difference being that such passages in the Old Testament are merely historical narrative and not intended as guidelines to live by, in connection with war-making, while the Q'uran, on the other hand, is saturated with laundry lists of conditions under which violence may be committed and war executed, and which still serve as guidelines to live by, in our present age. The one is a compendium of stories of a historical nature. The latter is a living, breathing set of permissions to commit violence and wage war. Big difference.

...what's the one were their holy war oil stayed lit for as long as they needed to make war? what about the one were they celebrate when a king listened to his whore and gave the jews permission to slaughter anybody that wasn't a jew? I could go one but it's your book. you tell us like it is. please do.
The difference being that such passages in the Old Testament are merely historical narrative and not intended as guidelines to live by, in connection with war-making, while the Q'uran, on the other hand, is saturated with laundry lists of conditions under which violence may be committed and war executed, and which still serve as guidelines to live by, in our present age. The one is a compendium of stories of a historical nature. The latter is a living, breathing set of permissions to commit violence and wage war. Big difference.
what makes you think these ancient holy writings of both warlike religions aren't the same stupid creed being carried out against all peaceful people and religions of the world? what give you the right to say they don't follow it now? I don't hear any denouncing them on either sick side.

...what makes you think these ancient holy writings of both warlike religions aren't the same stupid creed being carried out against all peaceful people and religions of the world?...
The one-sided nature of its practitioners.

Most religions are a pain in the ass.

Islam is a cancer.

what's the one were their holy war oil stayed lit for as long as they needed to make war? what about the one were they celebrate when a king listened to his whore and gave the jews permission to slaughter anybody that wasn't a jew? I could go one but it's your book. you tell us like it is. please do.
1. You probably mean Hanukah?
The Gemara (Talmud), in tractate Shabbat, page 21b, focuses on Shabbat candles and moves to Hanukkah candles and says that after the forces of Antiochus IV had been driven from the Temple, the Maccabees discovered that almost all of the ritual olive oil had been profaned. They found only a single container that was still sealed by the High Priest, with enough oil to keep the menorah in the Temple lit for a single day. They used this, yet it burned for eight days (the time it took to have new oil pressed and made ready).[8]
2. Maybe you're talking about Purim?
According to the Book of Esther, Haman, royal vizier to King Ahasuerus (presumed to be Xerxes I of Persia[3][4][5]) planned to kill all the Jews in the empire, but his plans were foiled by Mordecai and his cousin and adopted daughter Esther who had risen to become Queen of Persia. The day of deliverance became a day of feasting and rejoicing.

(Wikipedia)

Israeli Jews kill Palestinian children in the thousands. Several hundred in just a few weeks. They bomb UN schools housing children after being advised by the UN 17 times that the school was housing refugees. If it's not in their DNA why do they do it?
There's really no response for stupidity like this!

It's not stupidity ... it's just mindless, uncontrollable hatred.

Yup, you're right. Immense hatred distorts minds.
Throw in some stupidity and BAM, you got Montelatici.

Ignorance is no excuse. As I only post facts, I have included a link that confirms everything I stated is fact. You Israel Firsters need to do some research before making asinine accusations, especially when you comment on my factual posts. It's fact Toastman, you are the one displaying immense stupidity.

Throw in cognitive dissonance and you Toastman et al.

"Today's attack on the Jabaliya Elementary Girls School has been described as a possible war crime by the UN. The Israeli authorities, it said, had been told no less than 17 times that it was full of refugees, the last warning message delivered on 8.50 on Tuesday evening."

Israel-Gaza conflict UN accuses Israel of possible war crime after shelling of Gaza schools kills 19 - Middle East - World - The Independent

You only post facts?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks for the laugh!
Everyone here knows you're nothing but a liar and you almost never back up your claims with links.
In fact, this post of yours is an example of your lying.
Wow, you are on another level of bullshit propaganda lying monti.

The funniest thing is watching Israeli Firsters do the deny, deny trick when confronted with facts. You are a Hasbara propaganda spouting clown.

Primitive, you are so full of shit its already leaking out of your ears, only repeating all over again your ridiculous terrorism-supportish propaganda with your fantastically fluent English, everyday trash.

Primitive, you are so full of shit its already leaking out of your ears, only repeating all over again your ridiculous terrorism-supportish propaganda with your fantastically fluent English, everyday trash.

How does criticizing Israel's killing of children (terrorism in itself) support terrorism? Come on please explain it to me.

Forum List

Back