The Tide Is Turning...

Let all of us Americans join together in support of AIPAC. As long as we have AIPAC there will never be sharia law in the USA.
montelatici, et al,

So your point is that the root cause of the conflict is based on religious outcomes?

It's it my anecdotal experience is that once Christians realize that the European Jews did more harm to the Christian population of Palestine than the Muslim one, in terms of per-capita wealth and land stolen, they turn against Israel.
(COMMENT)

So the measurement of Harm to Christians (what harm was caused by Jews versus what harm would have been caused by Muslims) is a basis for sovereignty. I don't buy that.

If one examines the top 10 countries that are known for religious persecution, you'll find that 7 of the 10 are countries where Muslims persecute Christians. The Jewish religious affiliation did not harm the indigenous Christians ---- or the Muslims for that matter ---- in terms of wealth and land. It was something else; not just one reason, but a summation of many reasons.

Personally, I don't believe the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict is religious based; that is to say that the moral belief structure has an overriding influence on the reasoning behind the struggle. With most Muslim Cultures is about power and influence over people and territory.

The initial reference frames and catalyst for the conflict rests with the post-World War I sequence of events --- and the League of Nations decision to establish a Class "A" Mandate over the territories that came under the control of the Allied Powers. While the Mandates were suppose to be temporal in nature, and a process by which various territories would eventually receive autonomy and independence (and eventually became true for Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait and Jordan --- success to about 90%) there was a secondary agenda of establishing a Jewish National Homeland for the protection and preservation of the Jewish People as a culture. As it evolved, the Arab Population rejected the Jewish Immigration politically, economically and culturally; giving rise to an anti-Jewish social establishment; but, not based on religious grounds. The Jewish immigration, largely from Europe, brought with them the knowledge, skills and abilities acquired from their previous homelands (Central Europe) that were Eastern based and the produce of an advanced scientific and industrial civilization; very different from the Arab Culture to which they were transplanting. And the arrival of these new KSA's (concentrated in the Jewish Immigrant Communities) gave rise to a difference socially, politically, economically and commercially.

The Arab Palestinians are a culture of people that are not very industrious. In the last half century, one can do a comparative analysis of the Jewish State to the Arab State and just see (prima facia evidence through direct observation) that the Arabs (whether refugee or not) did little in comparison to the Israelis, in the furtherance of their culture or infrastructure that would advance their nation in terms of wealth and prosperity.

Most Respectfully,
R

What a crock of sh--...The Palestinians are the Most Educated people in the ME even though they live under the Israeli Boot at the point of a gun, yet parrots like you dance to this crock...

Education
Palestinians were always the most educated of the Arab peoples and they are determined to keep standards up. Many Palestinians are today running Jordan. It is wholly mistaken to think of Palestinians (or indeed Bedouins) as ‘primitive farmers’, even though they may be living in near Third World conditions. Not infrequently Palestinians have doctorates.

They can have diplomas' stacked up in every room it does not make them industrious. Ask any employer what job he would give a Palestinian with his many diplomas and they would reply NONE. No industrialised nation will take a Palestinian on as they have no experience of the work involved, they are purely academics with no practical experience. On top of this their academic achievements are ignored by the rest of the world as being useless because they are not hard enough, and many with doctorates from Palestine struggle to get year one achievements outside of Palestine. They are not even good enough to be toilet cleaners outside of Palestine. If they were so good they would have invented the ultimate doomsday weapon and used it against Israel, instead they still use 60 year old technology

Industrious under an extreme occupation, where Israel occasionally freezes their revenues? You just may be the dumbest AH who ever visited these boards!

Let all of us Americans join together in support of AIPAC. As long as we have AIPAC there will never be sharia law in the USA.
montelatici, et al,

So your point is that the root cause of the conflict is based on religious outcomes?

It's it my anecdotal experience is that once Christians realize that the European Jews did more harm to the Christian population of Palestine than the Muslim one, in terms of per-capita wealth and land stolen, they turn against Israel.
(COMMENT)

So the measurement of Harm to Christians (what harm was caused by Jews versus what harm would have been caused by Muslims) is a basis for sovereignty. I don't buy that.

If one examines the top 10 countries that are known for religious persecution, you'll find that 7 of the 10 are countries where Muslims persecute Christians. The Jewish religious affiliation did not harm the indigenous Christians ---- or the Muslims for that matter ---- in terms of wealth and land. It was something else; not just one reason, but a summation of many reasons.

Personally, I don't believe the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict is religious based; that is to say that the moral belief structure has an overriding influence on the reasoning behind the struggle. With most Muslim Cultures is about power and influence over people and territory.

The initial reference frames and catalyst for the conflict rests with the post-World War I sequence of events --- and the League of Nations decision to establish a Class "A" Mandate over the territories that came under the control of the Allied Powers. While the Mandates were suppose to be temporal in nature, and a process by which various territories would eventually receive autonomy and independence (and eventually became true for Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait and Jordan --- success to about 90%) there was a secondary agenda of establishing a Jewish National Homeland for the protection and preservation of the Jewish People as a culture. As it evolved, the Arab Population rejected the Jewish Immigration politically, economically and culturally; giving rise to an anti-Jewish social establishment; but, not based on religious grounds. The Jewish immigration, largely from Europe, brought with them the knowledge, skills and abilities acquired from their previous homelands (Central Europe) that were Eastern based and the produce of an advanced scientific and industrial civilization; very different from the Arab Culture to which they were transplanting. And the arrival of these new KSA's (concentrated in the Jewish Immigrant Communities) gave rise to a difference socially, politically, economically and commercially.

The Arab Palestinians are a culture of people that are not very industrious. In the last half century, one can do a comparative analysis of the Jewish State to the Arab State and just see (prima facia evidence through direct observation) that the Arabs (whether refugee or not) did little in comparison to the Israelis, in the furtherance of their culture or infrastructure that would advance their nation in terms of wealth and prosperity.

Most Respectfully,
R

What a crock of sh--...The Palestinians are the Most Educated people in the ME even though they live under the Israeli Boot at the point of a gun, yet parrots like you dance to this crock...

Education
Palestinians were always the most educated of the Arab peoples and they are determined to keep standards up. Many Palestinians are today running Jordan. It is wholly mistaken to think of Palestinians (or indeed Bedouins) as ‘primitive farmers’, even though they may be living in near Third World conditions. Not infrequently Palestinians have doctorates.

They can have diplomas' stacked up in every room it does not make them industrious. Ask any employer what job he would give a Palestinian with his many diplomas and they would reply NONE. No industrialised nation will take a Palestinian on as they have no experience of the work involved, they are purely academics with no practical experience. On top of this their academic achievements are ignored by the rest of the world as being useless because they are not hard enough, and many with doctorates from Palestine struggle to get year one achievements outside of Palestine. They are not even good enough to be toilet cleaners outside of Palestine. If they were so good they would have invented the ultimate doomsday weapon and used it against Israel, instead they still use 60 year old technology

Industrious under an extreme occupation, where Israel occasionally freezes their revenues? You just may be the dumbest AH who ever visited these boards!

Strange how so many in the west bank can show how to work in factories like the Soda Stream one, and they dont have any diplomas do they. For all this education just what have the Palestinians built of international acclaim or invented for the good of mankind.

IN FACT WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE TO ACHIEVE PEACE FOR THEMSELVES ?

Palestinians were always the most educated of the Arab peoples and they are determined to keep standards up.
If being dumbass is a measure, then palistanians, sure, are the most of it. Bth., they aren't a people.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Education

Strange how so many in the west bank can show how to work in factories like the Soda Stream one, and they dont have any diplomas do they. For all this education just what have the Palestinians built of international acclaim or invented for the good of mankind.

Thread has been significantly cleaned and reopened.

Please refresh yourselves on the rules for IP Zone 2:

• "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
The topic is not Jews in general, Muslims in general, religion or conspiracy theories. Let's try to keep it on Cruz's statements, reactions to it and/or AIPAC and or Israel and the Palestinians. You can decimate each others arguments without resulting in generic religious attacks and derailing the thread.

I don't hate jews.

Good.

i hate bowing to any people trying to make me their footstools because their God told them they are to conquer the world and make all others their footstools.

I trust you are aware its not a religion that does that, but a political movement. That movement is called Zionism.
Many Jews are not Zionists. Even are Anti-Zionists. Many Christians are Zionists. Are you aware that it is not the Judaism that is the problem, that it is Zionism's trick to make people believe that?

this is the same creed hitler used to justify his murderous ways

Zionism and Hitler's ideology share many common points.

and God sent him to deliver that message to the jews, but you and they all missed the point and went in and killed palestinians to save the jews? lol. last test on same old lesson coming up soon. better get it right this time.

I think you will find that those Hitler killed were not guilty of anything and not deserving of wrath, of God nor man. Not, anyhow to the extent that it was visited on them. Any God which sends messages in this way should be fired.

However, I agree that the consequence of Zionism adopting the practices of Germany and of colonialism is a historical mistake, and a sin against Palestinians. No question on that.

hypocrites

Yes. We all are to some extent, but none more so that Israeli and US Zionists.
Im sure you are aware their holy books do say to make all others their footstools etc... If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew? it also says to take over behind the scenes. and if you look at our government, news, aid to them, hollywood, lawyers, kissinger, etc... I think their master plan is alive and well.

I don't hate jews.

Good.

i hate bowing to any people trying to make me their footstools because their God told them they are to conquer the world and make all others their footstools.

I trust you are aware its not a religion that does that, but a political movement. That movement is called Zionism.
Many Jews are not Zionists. Even are Anti-Zionists. Many Christians are Zionists. Are you aware that it is not the Judaism that is the problem, that it is Zionism's trick to make people believe that?

and God sent him to deliver that message to the jews, but you and they all missed the point and went in and killed palestinians to save the jews? lol. last test on same old lesson coming up soon. better get it right this time.

I think you will find that those Hitler killed were not guilty of anything and not deserving of wrath, of God nor man. Not, anyhow to the extent that it was visited on them. Any God which sends messages in this way should be fired.

However, I agree that the consequence of Zionism adopting the practices of Germany and of colonialism is a historical mistake, and a sin against Palestinians. No question on that.

hypocrites

Im sure you are aware their holy books do say to make all others their footstools etc... If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew? it also says to take over behind the scenes. and if you look at our government, news, aid to them, hollywood, lawyers, kissinger, etc... I think their master plan is alive and well.
Sources? Other than your ass, of course.

I don't hate jews.

Good.

hypocrites

sources for what? dueteronomy? Go ask them or open their "good book" dummy

I don't hate jews.

Good.

hypocrites

sources for what? dueteronomy? Go ask them or open their "good book" dummy
You posted a bunch of sentences without providing the sources.
I understand that's due to the fact that the sources don't exist.
Now provide the precise sources.

I don't hate jews.

Good.

hypocrites

"If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew?"

Holy books are full of crap, and even most adherents know this.
I would say, 'Judge people by what they do, not by what you think they are bound to do.'

As to "taking over behind the scenes", well everyone tries to do that to some extent. Those who partly win (no one wins totally) should not be blamed for having power or influence. Only for using their power and influence for evil.
So Zionists using their influence to subvert democratic rule, should be pilloried. Jews making good films should be lauded for making good films. Jews making poor films should be lambasted by film critics. But not for being Jewish.

"If they, the jews not just zionist, don't denounce major portions of this ideology written in dueteronomy and else where, what else am I to presume but they follow these tennants as a jew?" Holy books are full of crap, and even most adherents know this. I would say, 'Judge people by what they do, not by what you think they are bound to do.' As to "taking over behind the scenes", well everyone tries to do that to some extent. Those who partly win (no one wins totally) should not be blamed for having power or influence. Only for using their power and influence for evil. So Zionists using their influence to subvert democratic rule, should be pilloried. Jews making good films should be lauded for making good films. Jews making poor films should be lambasted by film critics. But not for being Jewish.
So far, so phony. So drivel!

You really cannot compare Israel to Palestine. Israel would have never come into existence without foreign money and power. Israel has always, and still does, exist on foreign money and power. It is no surprise, or any great feat, that Israel is a prosperous country.

Palestine, on the other hand, has mostly had to depend on its own resources...
:lmao:
You can't make that kind of camel crap up ... no, wait ... you just did.

Way to go Ted Cruz..............I agree and applaud your position on Israel.............

:clap::clap::clap:

The Muslim Brotherhood and their cabal of terrorist groups can kiss my ass.

Long Live Israel and those that don't bow down to the propaganda of Radical Islam.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Education

ISIS AND Israel are the same? LOL
There is no shortage of Arabs making ridiculous claims about Israel.
The comments from that video speak for themselves.
What a joke Tinmore!

You really cannot compare Israel to Palestine. Israel would have never come into existence without foreign money and power. Israel has always, and still does, exist on foreign money and power. It is no surprise, or any great feat, that Israel is a prosperous country.

Palestine, on the other hand, has mostly had to depend on its own resources...
:lmao:
You can't make that kind of camel crap up ... no, wait ... you just did.

Hahaha wow thanks for quoting that post Sayit, otherwise I would have missed it!
Tinmore loves to distort the truth and history and this post of his is a perfect example of that!

Forum List

Back