The Threat Of Isis? Don't Let "facts" Get In The Way.

Christians are asking Muslims to kill Muslims...what part of that escapes you? They will kill each other based on their religious beliefs. They will kill each other for power and prestige. They will kill each other because it is their history. They won't kill each other because Christians ask them to.

Catholics have had about as much problem killing Protestants as Sunni have killing Shiite.

Who was at war longer? Christians killing Christians in Northern Ireland or Muslims killing Muslims in the Middle East? Pretty sure it was the Muslims.

How many did it take to pull off 911? It also didn't help that most of the planning was done while the commander in chief was getting a blow job.

And the execution of the plan while the commander in chief was reading "My Pet Goat".
Lol, it has taken your commander in chief over three weeks to get a against isis.
Weeks?
What part of that you didn't understand?

Pretty much the entire sentence. What is it you are trying to say? Three weeks for what? Seems there are some words missing. Or do your delusions fill them in for you?

Christians are asking Muslims to kill Muslims...what part of that escapes you? They will kill each other based on their religious beliefs. They will kill each other for power and prestige. They will kill each other because it is their history. They won't kill each other because Christians ask them to.

Catholics have had about as much problem killing Protestants as Sunni have killing Shiite.

Who was at war longer? Christians killing Christians in Northern Ireland or Muslims killing Muslims in the Middle East? Pretty sure it was the Muslims.
Oith to Rdean....negative contact...Oith out.

And it did for a while. It's why he was given the Nobel Peace Prize. Not because it was him. The award was actually going to America for not electing another total right wing idiot like George Bush.

Come on. Name something Republicans have been successful at. You notice they never say "Taking down Saddam". You know why? Taking down someone who never attacked us makes right wingers look totally idiotic and incredibly stupid. Oh, and misguided. Don't forget misguided.

OMG. You mean you didn't know Christians were killing Christians for hundreds of years? Really? You can't be that stupid. Tell me you knew.

How many did it take to pull off 911? It also didn't help that most of the planning was done while the commander in chief was getting a blow job.

And the execution of the plan while the commander in chief was reading "My Pet Goat".
Lol, it has taken your commander in chief over three weeks to get a against isis.
Weeks?

Pretty much the entire sentence. What is it you are trying to say? Three weeks for what? Seems there are some words missing. Or do your delusions fill them in for you?
Three weeks to make up his mind on a strategy on what to do about isis. After two americans got beheaded.

Weeks?

Three weeks to make up his mind on a strategy on what to do about isis. After two americans got beheaded.

Because everyone knows when your enemy goads you into something you are supposed to react immediately like a puppet on a string because figuring out a long term strategy is a stupid liberal thing.

Got it.

Between Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, their combined military is over 520,000.

Pakistan alone has a military of over 550,000.

That's just over a million troops from just four Middle Eastern Countries.

Go ahead and add in the ridiculous Iranian military and the incompetent GOP trained Iraqi military and that's another 350,000.

And how many does Isis have? 20,000? 30,000?

And what is our support from the Middle East Nations? "Tepid"?

Arabs Give Tepid Support to U.S. Fight Against ISIS
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/w...id-support-to-us-fight-against-isis.html?_r=0

And once again, you have those ignorant right wingers riling up the country and screaming at weak Obama to "keep us safe" from guys without ships or planes or missiles because they will come here and behead us? Really?

Jesus Christ, are we falling for this idiocy again?????

Remember when I called us the "attack dogs" for Middle Eastern Monarchies? Are we really gonna do that again? Really?

I say, we walk away and if they do something we don't like, target their leaders. But beyond that, leave it to the nearly 1.5 million troops that are already there. Why is this so complicated?
i agree with Dean on this....why is it always the US and GB who respond?....let the Muslims take care of their own trash.....they all claim they dont like these guys....so then let them send in troops....
Because it's about making the world safe for Israel. Fortunately there are a few Arab countries that want to see Assad go too so they will be willing to some assistance.
doesnt change what i said.....they attack Israel then we help....

OMG. You mean you didn't know Christians were killing Christians for hundreds of years? Really? You can't be that stupid. Tell me you knew.
Christians were not killing Christians because Muslims asked them to. You missed the point. But then when don't you?

Last edited:

Weeks?

Because everyone knows when your enemy goads you into something you are supposed to react immediately like a puppet on a string because figuring out a long term strategy is a stupid liberal thing.

Got it.

Long term strategy ? Obama has one ?

And once again.. the blown out of proportion hyperbolic,exaggeration prone BUSH BASHERS don't seem to understand AS THE KIDS DID what Bush was doing!

Principal Gwendolyn Tose-Rigell, who died in 2007, stated
"I don't think anyone could have handled it better.
What would it have served if [Bush] had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"

Asked about the incident for Time shortly after bin Laden's death, the now teenage students in the classroom,
Lazaro Dubrocq and Mariah Williams, credited Bush with keeping the classroom calm by finishing the story. All sorts of similar kid fears started running through Mariah Williams' head. "I don't remember the story we were reading — was it about pigs?" says Williams, 16. "But I'll always remember watching his face turn red. He got really serious all of a sudden. But I was clueless. I was just seven. I'm just glad he didn't get up and leave because then I would have been more scared and confused."

Chantal Guerrero, 16, agrees: even today she's grateful that Bush regained his composure and stayed with the students until The Pet Goat was finished. "I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," says Guerrero, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

The Pet Goat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But go on you Bush BASHERS! Long after you are dead and totally forgotten Historians will
look at Bush's handling of the economy, the crises 9/11, worst hurricanes in history in ONE president's terms and will call him a GREAT President because of his steady hand. His protection of our country. But again... you idiot Bush bashers... will never ever understand!

Weeks?

Got it.
Oh if your a liberal you can react to an attack anyway you want, but if your a conservative you have to react immediately. Got it.

I think you're correct by about a thousand years; however, it was in Northern Ireland in 1609 where the English perfected the strategy of divide and conquer:

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories.

"But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

Christians were not killing Christians because Muslims asked them to. You missed the point. But then when don't you?

I know. They were doing it for fun. The problem is, they were doing it.

Weeks?

Got it.

Long term strategy ? Obama has one ?

He has now. Something Bush never had. Right?

Between Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, their combined military is over 520,000.

Pakistan alone has a military of over 550,000.

That's just over a million troops from just four Middle Eastern Countries.

Go ahead and add in the ridiculous Iranian military and the incompetent GOP trained Iraqi military and that's another 350,000.

And how many does Isis have? 20,000? 30,000?

And what is our support from the Middle East Nations? "Tepid"?

And once again, you have those ignorant right wingers riling up the country and screaming at weak Obama to "keep us safe" from guys without ships or planes or missiles because they will come here and behead us? Really?

Jesus Christ, are we falling for this idiocy again?????

Remember when I called us the "attack dogs" for Middle Eastern Monarchies? Are we really gonna do that again? Really?

I say, we walk away and if they do something we don't like, target their leaders. But beyond that, leave it to the nearly 1.5 million troops that are already there. Why is this so complicated?

"Jesus Christ, are we falling for this idiocy again?????"

You voted for him rdean... twice.

Is ISIS a serious threat to U.S. national security? Honest question. Is there any serious threat that ISIS will come blow up the U.S.? I really don't think so. They don't have that capability. Furthermore, the regional powers are against ISIS, and would likely take care of the problem without U.S. interference.

The U.S. has historically made things worse when interfering like this.

And once again.. the blown out of proportion hyperbolic,exaggeration prone BUSH BASHERS don't seem to understand AS THE KIDS DID what Bush was doing!

Principal Gwendolyn Tose-Rigell, who died in 2007, stated
"I don't think anyone could have handled it better.
What would it have served if [Bush] had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"

Asked about the incident for Time shortly after bin Laden's death, the now teenage students in the classroom,
Lazaro Dubrocq and Mariah Williams, credited Bush with keeping the classroom calm by finishing the story. All sorts of similar kid fears started running through Mariah Williams' head. "I don't remember the story we were reading — was it about pigs?" says Williams, 16. "But I'll always remember watching his face turn red. He got really serious all of a sudden. But I was clueless. I was just seven. I'm just glad he didn't get up and leave because then I would have been more scared and confused."

Chantal Guerrero, 16, agrees: even today she's grateful that Bush regained his composure and stayed with the students until The Pet Goat was finished. "I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," says Guerrero, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

The Pet Goat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But go on you Bush BASHERS! Long after you are dead and totally forgotten Historians will
look at Bush's handling of the economy, the crises 9/11, worst hurricanes in history in ONE president's terms and will call him a GREAT President because of his steady hand. His protection of our country. But again... you idiot Bush bashers... will never ever understand!

I hate calling stupid people stupid. It seems mean.

So you are saying Bush had only two choices, sitting there and looking stupid and scared or running out the room wildly shaking his broken wrists and screaming like a little girl? That's it? That was his only two choices?

How about he says, "Excuse me children. Something just came up. Have a nice day" and then walk out of the room like a dignified adult?

Worse, in this day and age of nuclear weapons and the fact that a nuclear weapon can be delivered anywhere in the world in less than an hour, Bush sitting there after being told the nation is under attack, he should have been removed from office as a scared incompetent.

Read up on Katrina and see why Bush was blasted for that debacle.

Worse, how did he keep us safe when his stupidity led to 9/11. And it was Obama who took out Bin Laden after Bush let Bin Laden go.

How could you be so stupid. Seriously. This happened not all that long ago.

Is ISIS a serious threat to U.S. national security? Honest question. Is there any serious threat that ISIS will come blow up the U.S.? I really don't think so. They don't have that capability. Furthermore, the regional powers are against ISIS, and would likely take care of the problem without U.S. interference.

The U.S. has historically made things worse when interfering like this.

Thank you. Could it be any more obvious?

Forum List

Back