The THIRD GRADE Trump Administration CONTINUES

well, so far, it is obvious that no one in this conversation CARES if Trump has any ADULTs around him.

Prolly 'cause Trump is a third grade jackaas; huh?

The answer to what's bothering you is not to treat Trump.....its to let Trump treat you.

upload_2018-10-19_0-20-12.jpeg

Well, it sure sounds like just about every response in this thread has come from a Trump supporter that is only interested in money. :206:

At least I know that no one in the conversation has any concerns regarding morality.

Now I know why this nation is so fucked up.

I imagine General Kelly will end up getting the boot & the neo-con Bolton can then have all the wars he wants.

Well, it sure sounds like just about every response in this thread has come from a Trump supporter that is only interested in money. :206:

At least I know that no one in the conversation has any concerns regarding morality.

I imagine General Kelly will end up getting the boot & the neo-con Bolton can then have all the wars he wants.

Oh, you like morality, aye? The Ten Commandments should be posted in every classroom, and in front of every courthouse, no? I have concerns about it, and think that should be how it is. It once was in America.

Oh, you like morality, aye? The Ten Commandments should be posted in every classroom, and in front of every courthouse, no?

Religion & morality are not exclusive to each other.

Congrats. You just demonstrated your ignorance on that point.

There are plenty of morally upstanding people on this spinning rock that are not at all religious.

Non stop lying is all you filth can do.

well, so far, it is obvious that no one in this conversation CARES if Trump has any ADULTs around him.

Boy are you an idiot.

People have disagreements all the time. They shout and yell at each other.

People will be people no matter what they do for a living.

You think because they work in the WH that people won't have disagreements?

Hell Hitlery threw stuff at Bill. They had screaming matches and fights all over the White House. She was the First Lady and he was the fucking President for Christ's sakes.

Catch a clue you fucking moron.

Boy are you an idiot.

Hell Hitlery threw stuff at Bill. They had screaming matches and fights all over the White House. She was the First Lady and he was the fucking President for Christ's sakes.

He's just another liar trying to mess up the country more. it knows exactly what it is doing, as it fails each step. Probably not even an American.

Remember when Hillary Clinton threw an expensive vase at Bill Clinton's head in The White House? How awesome was that?

Was she saying to Bill, "#MeToo?"

As in she wasn't getting any sex from Bill....

Everyone else was getting raped, just not her.

I guess people have disagreements in the White House all the time.

Sometimes if you are Hillary Clinton, you throw things.

Boy are you an idiot.

When Obama lit into the White House press corps in what they described as a, "profanity laced tirade" it was total crickets from the left.

Oh, you like morality, aye? The Ten Commandments should be posted in every classroom, and in front of every courthouse, no?

There are plenty of morally upstanding people on this spinning rock that are not at all religious.
That's enough from you!
PI.

Kelly, Bolton said to get into profane shouting match outside Oval Office

White House chief of staff John Kelly and national security adviser John Bolton engaged in an “explosive” shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

The argument, which was marked by several expletives, was prompted by a recent report that said border crossings had increased in the past month, according to one of the people.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff and his national security adviser engaged in a heated argument outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to three people familiar with the episode.

The chief of staff, John Kelly, and the national security adviser, John Bolton, fought over immigration and border crossings, including the performance of the Homeland Security Department under Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, one person familiar with the matter said. She was at the White House for meetings on Thursday, but the people disagreed about whether she witnessed the argument.

The really shocking part of the White House shouting match (opinion) - CNN

National security adviser John Bolton and White House chief of staff John Kelly got into a shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to reports from CNN and Bloomberg. Profanities rang through the West Wing and staffers began to speculate as to which of the two officials, arguably the two top White House aides to the President, would resign first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL WE EVER GET ANY FUCKING ADULTS IN THIS FUCKING WHITE HOUSE???????

White House staffers said the Clintons fought with each other all the time.

Pretty normal for most admins I would think. People disagree on many things and sometimes it gets loud, or worse.

So do tell, dipshit, how is it you establish your moral ground. What points your moral compass to Magnetic North?

Without God, there is no morality, dumbass. He has established the criteria.

So do tell, dipshit, how is it you establish your moral ground. What points your moral compass to Magnetic North?

Well, If you actually believe what you say then you obviously haven't learned shit from it; have you?

Well, If you actually believe what you say then you obviously haven't learned shit from it; have you?

How obviously is it that I haven't, faggot?

Please feel free to provide examples.

White House chief of staff John Kelly and national security adviser John Bolton engaged in an “explosive” shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

The argument, which was marked by several expletives, was prompted by a recent report that said border crossings had increased in the past month, according to one of the people.

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff and his national security adviser engaged in a heated argument outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to three people familiar with the episode.

The chief of staff, John Kelly, and the national security adviser, John Bolton, fought over immigration and border crossings, including the performance of the Homeland Security Department under Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, one person familiar with the matter said. She was at the White House for meetings on Thursday, but the people disagreed about whether she witnessed the argument.

National security adviser John Bolton and White House chief of staff John Kelly got into a shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to reports from CNN and Bloomberg. Profanities rang through the West Wing and staffers began to speculate as to which of the two officials, arguably the two top White House aides to the President, would resign first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

White House staffers said the Clintons fought with each other all the time.

Oh, fvcking great; a CLINTON whataboutism. XXXXXX

PRICELESS.
wait, so what is your issue then? I believe you are saying that this isn't common. you said so in your OP. so someone gives you evidence it wasn't that way in the past and you post an Oh fking great comment? too fking funny loser. just so much whining a person like you can do. I think you reached your max.

It's time for an oil change.

"Obvious" is one of the favorites words these scum use to appear like they know something they don't, and it's a sure fire way to know you are dealing with regressive scum.

*yawn*

God, you are just so fvcking ignorant; I swear.

Morality is based in philosophy more than anything but keep calling folks "faggot" in the name of Jesus. :21:

Forum List

Back