The Third Gender

I came up with 306 electoral votes for Trump and 226 for the Hildebeast.......and you can't even respond to the Wikileaks revelations, Project Veritas, etc, etc????

I came up with Hillary got 3 million more votes than the Orange Nazi... But fuck the people, right?

#1 Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit by the name of Father Bernhard Stempfle and BTW, the Barrypuppet was surrounded by Jesuit trained advisers. His pick for the head of the CIA was Jesuit

Oh, wow... so now the Jesuits are in on your grand conspiracy?

So let's review who is in on Cocksucker Dales Grand Conspiracy.

the Jesuits
The Bilderbergers
The Illuminati
The Freemasons
The Trilateralists
The Council on Foreign Relations
Apparently EVERYONE in the media, including Fox News
Both political parties
The CIA
The Federal Reserve
The Lizard People from Zeta Reticuli

Did I leave anyone out, Cocksucker Dale?

I came up with 306 electoral votes for Trump and 226 for the Hildebeast.......and you can't even respond to the Wikileaks revelations, Project Veritas, etc, etc????

I came up with Hillary got 3 million more votes than the Orange Nazi... But fuck the people, right?

#1 Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit by the name of Father Bernhard Stempfle and BTW, the Barrypuppet was surrounded by Jesuit trained advisers. His pick for the head of the CIA was Jesuit

Oh, wow... so now the Jesuits are in on your grand conspiracy?

So let's review who is in on Cocksucker Dales Grand Conspiracy.

the Jesuits
The Bilderbergers
The Illuminati
The Freemasons
The Trilateralists
The Council on Foreign Relations
Apparently EVERYONE in the media, including Fox News
Both political parties
The CIA
The Federal Reserve
The Lizard People from Zeta Reticuli

Did I leave anyone out, Cocksucker Dale?

Wow, you have been paying attention, lil homo Joe....you got 10 out of 11 right.

When the Jesuits were suppressed in 1773, they went underground and Adam Weishaupt was commissioned with writing the manifesto of the Bavarian Illuminati..if one was to research the manifestos of the communist party and that of the Jesuits and the Illuminati, you would see how they mirror each other with the credo of "the end justifies the means". They infiltrated free-masonry in this country in the late 1700's. The Illuminati was responsible for the French Revolution since that order had to go underground as well, they were Jacobins. The Jesuits were un-suppressed in 1814 and they no longer had to hide what they were.

John Adams " "I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits.... Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited damnation on earth and in Hell, it is this society of Loyola’s. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum."

Abraham Lincoln : " It is not against the Americans of the South, alone, I am fighting. It is more against the Pope of Rome, his perfidious Jesuits and their blind and blood-thirsty slaves that we have to defend ourselves.”

John Wilkes Booth, a high degree free mason and Jesuit adjudicator killed Lincoln and one of the other men involved in the plot was found in Rome as a bodyguard of the pope. The Lincoln assassination was why there were not diplomatic ties to the Catholic church until ties were re-established when Ronald Reagan was finishing the end of his first term.

The Bilderburg group are just one of the cogs in the machine....one of the levels of the pyramid like what you find on the back of our fiat currency. They are members of the "Committee of 300". The inner core members of the CFR and Tri-Lateral commission are are in the cabal/Illuminati/elites. I once did a Google search of every member that belonged to both and ya know what I found? They all went to a Jesuit school or went to an Ivy League college and belonged to a secret society like Skull and Bones, Cap and Gown, Quill and Dagger, etc. etc.......have you any other questions?????

BTW, are you familiar with JFK's speech about secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings? If not....you might want to give it a listen.....

I'm here to help and to educate.....

(snicker)

Abraham Lincoln : " It is not against the Americans of the South, alone, I am fighting. It is more against the Pope of Rome, his perfidious Jesuits and their blind and blood-thirsty slaves that we have to defend ourselves.”

This has the smell of a wacky conspiracy quote... and rest assured, it is.

Lincoln and the Jesuits! – The American Catholic

Nope LIncoln never said that, and he was opposed to nativist, anti-Catholic nutjobbery of his time.

Nope LIncoln never said that, and he was opposed to nativist, anti-Catholic nutjobbery of his time.

You are using a catholic source to debunk something that paints catholics and the Jesuits in a bad light? That's pretty fucking funny, little joe. So you know about the trial of Charles Chiniquy? You might want to Google that and get back to me.

“This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to Popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and North, on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis nor any one of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promise of the Jesuits, that, under the mask of Democracy, the money and the arms of the Roman Catholics, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us.”

I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know, on that subject, from the knowledge of the nation; for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once, take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides. The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor Morse has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free."

Abe Lincoln.......

Guy, unsourced quotes from Lincoln don't get you anywhere. As the Great Emancipator once said,

48723036.jpg

(Sorry, Abe!)

To this day, some of Chiniquy's works are still promoted among Protestants and Sola scriptura believers. One of his most best known modern day followers is Jack Chick, who created a comic-form adaptation of 50 Years In The Church of Rome called "The Big Betrayal"[7] and who draws heavily on Chiniquy's claims in his own anti-Catholic tracts.

Charles Chiniquy - Wikipedia

Great C'Thulhu, Jack Chick?

To this day, some of Chiniquy's works are still promoted among Protestants and Sola scriptura believers. One of his most best known modern day followers is Jack Chick, who created a comic-form adaptation of 50 Years In The Church of Rome called "The Big Betrayal"[7] and who draws heavily on Chiniquy's claims in his own anti-Catholic tracts.

Guy, unsourced quotes from Lincoln don't get you anywhere. As the Great Emancipator once said,

48723036.jpg

(Sorry, Abe!)

Sourced by whom? How do you explain the fact that no diplomatic ties policy with the roman catholic church lasted over 100 years? I know more than I wish I did about the Jesuits and Ignatius of Loyola...big middle finger salute to them...I am a "heretic"...and damn proud of it.

Many former catholic priests including Jesuits have left the faith and tried to warn people about what the real agenda is. re you a catholic apologist????? The pope is the vicar of Christ and is infallible? That people can get prayed into heaven if they give enough money to the church????? Do tell???

Sourced by whom? How do you explain the fact that no diplomatic ties policy with the roman catholic church lasted over 100 years? I know more than I wish I did about the Jesuits and Ignatius of Loyola...big middle finger salute to them...I am a "heretic"...and damn proud of it.

You mean this county has been dominated by Protestant bigots for decades? We knew that.

(I should also point out that the Papal States ceased to be in 1870 and didn't reappear as the Vatican city until the 1920's. So that probably had something to do with it, too.)

Many former catholic priests including Jesuits have left the faith and tried to warn people about what the real agenda is. re you a catholic apologist????? The pope is the vicar of Christ and is infallible? That people can get prayed into heaven if they give enough money to the church????? Do tell???

Anyone who reads my posts knows how much disdain I have for the Catholic Church.

There's a difference between "Hey, your beliefs are silly and you didn't do enough to stop pedophile priests" and "Your church is conspiring with the Lizard People and the Trilateralists to kill Lincoln!!!"

The latter one is what a crazy person who sucks cocks would say.

You mean this county has been dominated by Protestant bigots for decades? We knew that.

(I should also point out that the Papal States ceased to be in 1870 and didn't reappear as the Vatican city until the 1920's. So that probably had something to do with it, too.)

There were no diplomatic ties with the pope after it was found that one of the conspirators of Lincoln's murder was found to be a bodyguard for the pope and it wasn't until 1984 when Reagan re-established ties. You know nothing about the Jesuits and how they were kicked out of 83 countries for subterfuge, political intrigue and espionage . You know who Guy Fawkes was and the gun powder treason and plot, 5th of November per the V for Vendetta movie that the jesuits were behind? The plot was to blow up Parliament in order to persuade the English government to submit to papal authority? Yeah, I would say that there is a lot you have yet to learn.

Anyone who reads my posts knows how much disdain I have for the Catholic Church.

There's a difference between "Hey, your beliefs are silly and you didn't do enough to stop pedophile priests" and "Your church is conspiring with the Lizard People and the Trilateralists to kill Lincoln!!!"

Lame...even by the lowered bar that I have set for you when it comes to your lame replies.....

I suppose no one would know this more than yourself. :p

ya never know who really are the whack jobs based on appearances......

trump_foley.jpg

btw- that's mark foley sporting that smile.......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back