The Third Gender

Who moved away from me? They listened and no one wanted to "fight".....so once again you are proven wrong. I make a very good living and have been with the same company for years. What makes me valuable is that I am free to travel as well as the technical skills I possess....so again you come off looking like an idiot. Be offended because I talk about how Sandy Hoax was a fraud.....,do you think that bothers me or that I will ever stop pointing it out? You are simply one of the sheeple and you like it that way.

Guy, I don't think someone as batshit crazy as you could function in the real world.

Sorry, I just don't.

But everyone can be awesome on the internets...

If you are suck an evil, crazy cocksucker that you think that Sandy Hook was a hoax perpetrated by Jesuits and Lizard People, there's no way you could handle working in an office. You'd be thinking the receptionist and the water cooler are conspiring against you.

You don't "think", you react which falls in line with the programming which you have bought "hook, line and sinker". I function very well in any environment. I am well read, articulate and I have the gift for explaining how we have been lied to. You so desperately want to be taken seriously but you are easily hooked. You are a statist....someone that never questions his beloved "gubermint" which makes it easy for them to pull the wool over your eyes. I operate on a MUCH higher plane of consciousness than you could even fathom.

I am not mocking any parent that lost a child, dumb ass....that's the point.....try and keep up, lil joe, the lil homosexual....

sure you are. Saying their child never existed is mocking them.

You are a pathetic cocksucker.

Tell you what, go into a bar and start spewing your shit about how Sandy Hook was a hoax.

I can recommend a really good dentist.

Go into a bar where, lil joe, the lil homosexual? Go into a bar and loudly declare "Sandy Hook was a hoax....wanna fight about it???" I am very opinionated about what I know in real time and have no problem sharing my opinions in real time. I had a vice3 little neighborhood, blue collar bar close to my apartment in Dearborn Heights for a year or so and one of the news channels were on. When A gun grabbing reference to Sandy Hook was shown? I was very vocal about how this was a total psy-op...no one wanted to fight....but they did listen....and that has to gall you greatly. I am as good at explaining my positions in person as I am a writer......any other questions?

I have to say, this issue has really "hooked" you even though you know so little about it. There is no need to get so "red faced" about it......do your own REAL research and if you don't see even a 1/4th of the anomalies that I have seen? Then you are simply a programmed, brain-dead moron. Lots of information out there that you are not going to find on the lamestream fake news media.

sandy hook happened. i am from CT & you are an asshole of the highest order you alex jones mook.

I don't give a shit where you are from....Sandy Hoax was a badly botched psy-op that even Ray Charles could see. Bite me, bitch......

lol... insanity suits you well.

Forum List

Back