The Third Gender

There were no diplomatic ties with the pope after it was found that one of the conspirators of Lincoln's murder was found to be a bodyguard for the pope and it wasn't until 1984 when Reagan re-established ties.

Uh, no, guy, the reason why there were no diplomatic ties with the Pope was because after the Papal States were annexed by the Kingdom of Italy in 1870, the Pope ceased to be a head of state.

Yes, anti-Catholic bigotry had a lot to do with that.

Now, on the subject of John Surratt (who served in the Papal States Army under a false name)... you leave out the part that he returned to the US and was acquitted of any complicity in Lincoln's murder. (His poor mother was hanged by an angry country, but when everyone calmed down a bit, they realized it was a bullshit case.)

You know nothing about the Jesuits and how they were kicked out of 83 countries for subterfuge, political intrigue and espionage . You know who Guy Fawkes was and the gun powder treason and plot, 5th of November per the V for Vendetta movie that the jesuits were behind?

Wait... now the Jesuits were behind V for Vendetta? Man, they truly are evil!!!! That was an awful movie. We didn't even get to see Natalie Portman naked!

On a serious note, the British say, "Guy Fawkes is the only person to ever enter Parliament with honest intentions."

Okay, dude, I seriously don't know how you function with that level of crazy.

There were no diplomatic ties with the pope after it was found that one of the conspirators of Lincoln's murder was found to be a bodyguard for the pope and it wasn't until 1984 when Reagan re-established ties.

Uh, no, guy, the reason why there were no diplomatic ties with the Pope was because after the Papal States were annexed by the Kingdom of Italy in 1870, the Pope ceased to be a head of state.

Yes, anti-Catholic bigotry had a lot to do with that.

Now, on the subject of John Surratt (who served in the Papal States Army under a false name)... you leave out the part that he returned to the US and was acquitted of any complicity in Lincoln's murder. (His poor mother was hanged by an angry country, but when everyone calmed down a bit, they realized it was a bullshit case.)

You know nothing about the Jesuits and how they were kicked out of 83 countries for subterfuge, political intrigue and espionage . You know who Guy Fawkes was and the gun powder treason and plot, 5th of November per the V for Vendetta movie that the jesuits were behind?

Wait... now the Jesuits were behind V for Vendetta? Man, they truly are evil!!!! That was an awful movie. We didn't even get to see Natalie Portman naked!

On a serious note, the British say, "Guy Fawkes is the only person to ever enter Parliament with honest intentions."

Okay, dude, I seriously don't know how you function with that level of crazy.

Guy Fawkes, a Jesuit adjudicator is hailed as hero for taking on the "establishment" when the jesuit controlled nation states ARE the establishment....,that was my point. Wanna guess how many Knights of Malta were behind the murder of JFK? Are you familiar with the Knights of Malta and their origins? How about Skull and Bones? Give it up, lil slow joe....you are out of your league and it's beyond your realm of comprehension........but you are welcome to keep up the facade that you have a clue......

Guy Fawkes, a Jesuit adjudicator is hailed as hero for taking on the "establishment" when the jesuit controlled nation states ARE the establishment....,that was my point.......

Oh, you had a point? I thought you were doing free-style crazy...

you are a crazy person. I am truly sorry there is no one in your life making sure you get the help you need.

Guy Fawkes, a Jesuit adjudicator is hailed as hero for taking on the "establishment" when the jesuit controlled nation states ARE the establishment....,that was my point.......

Oh, you had a point? I thought you were doing free-style crazy...

you are a crazy person. I am truly sorry there is no one in your life making sure you get the help you need.

I know more than you and it galls ya.....tough shit.

(snicker)

I am not mocking any parent that lost a child, dumb ass....that's the point.....try and keep up, lil joe, the lil homosexual....

sure you are. Saying their child never existed is mocking them.

You are a pathetic cocksucker.

Tell you what, go into a bar and start spewing your shit about how Sandy Hook was a hoax.

I can recommend a really good dentist.

I am not mocking any parent that lost a child, dumb ass....that's the point.....try and keep up, lil joe, the lil homosexual....

Tell you what, go into a bar and start spewing your shit about how Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Go into a bar where, lil joe, the lil homosexual? Go into a bar and loudly declare "Sandy Hook was a hoax....wanna fight about it???" I am very opinionated about what I know in real time and have no problem sharing my opinions in real time. I had a vice3 little neighborhood, blue collar bar close to my apartment in Dearborn Heights for a year or so and one of the news channels were on. When A gun grabbing reference to Sandy Hook was shown? I was very vocal about how this was a total psy-op...no one wanted to fight....but they did listen....and that has to gall you greatly. I am as good at explaining my positions in person as I am a writer......any other questions?

I have to say, this issue has really "hooked" you even though you know so little about it. There is no need to get so "red faced" about it......do your own REAL research and if you don't see even a 1/4th of the anomalies that I have seen? Then you are simply a programmed, brain-dead moron. Lots of information out there that you are not going to find on the lamestream fake news media.

Go into a bar where, lil joe, the lil homosexual? Go into a bar and loudly declare "Sandy Hook was a hoax....wanna fight about it???" I am very opinionated about what I know in real time and have no problem sharing my opinions in real time. I had a vice3 little neighborhood, blue collar bar close to my apartment in Dearborn Heights for a year or so and one of the news channels were on. When A gun grabbing reference to Sandy Hook was shown? I was very vocal about how this was a total psy-op...no one wanted to fight....but they did listen....and that has to gall you greatly. I am as good at explaining my positions in person as I am a writer......any other questions?

You mean everyone moved away from you because you were a crazy person? Dale, somehow, I doubt you live anything near normal, or can hold down a job for more than a week. You'll bitch about the government all day waiting for your disability check.

I have to say, this issue has really "hooked" you even though you know so little about it. There is no need to get so "red faced" about it......do your own REAL research and if you don't see even a 1/4th of the anomalies that I have seen? Then you are simply a programmed, brain-dead moron. Lots of information out there that you are not going to find on the lamestream fake news media.

No, guy, the reason I find this issue more offensive than all your other batshit crazy (where not even the biggest gun nuts on this board support you) because KIDS WERE MURDERED. And you want to pretend they weren't.

You mean everyone moved away from you because you were a crazy person? Dale, somehow, I doubt you live anything near normal, or can hold down a job for more than a week. You'll bitch about the government all day waiting for your disability check.

No, guy, the reason I find this issue more offensive than all your other batshit crazy (where not even the biggest gun nuts on this board support you) because KIDS WERE MURDERED. And you want to pretend they weren't.

The agenda of the Sandy Hoax wasn't just about guns....it was about putting in legislation to "screen" children and potentially get them on medication. What strikes me so odd is that no one other than you even attempts to debate me on the facts of the case...and "go with me" on this one....if they thought that they could refute my findings? They would be on this like white on rice.....but they can't....just like you can't. Your proof is "da gubermint" and the lamestream media (that has already been discredited" claims that it did....your "Uh-uh" defense doesn't stand up to the plethora of convincing circumstantial evidence along with the stonewalling concerning FOIA requests asking for receipts of the company that provided the porta-potties? Where is the P.O for the electronic sign??? How fucking hard is it to provide the name of the companies that provided these services with a copy of the paid receipt???? Which company was assigned the duty of cleaning up the alleged "bloody mess" of this alleged massacre and where is that P.O and receipt??? This is just basic shit.........you have a problem with those questions being answered? Is it because you are afraid of the fact that they can't because this was a staged event? I believe that is exactly the case......

The agenda of the Sandy Hoax wasn't just about guns....it was about putting in legislation to "screen" children and potentially get them on medication.

Right. I knew your paranoia had something to do with "medication". they probably keep trying to get you to take yours.

What strikes me so odd is that no one other than you even attempts to debate me on the facts of the case...and "go with me" on this one....if they thought that they could refute my findings?

That's because most of them just write you off as a crazy person, even other right wingers. Your "findings" are just regurgitating whatever crazy you read on the internet. You most certainly never went on site and investigated yourself or talked to any witnesses.

They would be on this like white on rice.....but they can't....just like you can't. Your proof is "da gubermint" and the lamestream media (that has already been discredited" claims that it did....your "Uh-uh" defense doesn't stand up to the plethora of convincing circumstantial evidence ...

Okay, I'm cutting you off right there because you keep repeating the same shit about porta-potties and signs... which means nothing.

No, guy, my defense is Occam's razor.

1) An elaborate hoax took place that involved thousands of people knowing of it, and all the agencies that would be adversely effected by the hoax keeping quiet about the evidence. This would include city, state and federal officials, all the mainstream media, including Fox News, the NRA, every last one of Newtowns 28,000 residents, including the hundreds of parents who had kids in that school.

or

2) One crazy guy was able to get guns which are too easy to get, and went on a shooting rampage.

Occam's razor. - the simplest answer is usually the right one.

The agenda of the Sandy Hoax wasn't just about guns....it was about putting in legislation to "screen" children and potentially get them on medication.

Right. I knew your paranoia had something to do with "medication". they probably keep trying to get you to take yours.

What strikes me so odd is that no one other than you even attempts to debate me on the facts of the case...and "go with me" on this one....if they thought that they could refute my findings?

That's because most of them just write you off as a crazy person, even other right wingers. Your "findings" are just regurgitating whatever crazy you read on the internet. You most certainly never went on site and investigated yourself or talked to any witnesses.

They would be on this like white on rice.....but they can't....just like you can't. Your proof is "da gubermint" and the lamestream media (that has already been discredited" claims that it did....your "Uh-uh" defense doesn't stand up to the plethora of convincing circumstantial evidence ...

Okay, I'm cutting you off right there because you keep repeating the same shit about porta-potties and signs... which means nothing.

No, guy, my defense is Occam's razor.

1) An elaborate hoax took place that involved thousands of people knowing of it, and all the agencies that would be adversely effected by the hoax keeping quiet about the evidence. This would include city, state and federal officials, all the mainstream media, including Fox News, the NRA, every last one of Newtowns 28,000 residents, including the hundreds of parents who had kids in that school.

or

2) One crazy guy was able to get guns which are too easy to get, and went on a shooting rampage.

Occam's razor. - the simplest answer is usually the right one.

lol....... http://memoryholeblog.com/2012/12/24/the-sandy-hook-massacre-unanswered-questions-and-missing-information/

Got me to thinking again..........the whole "shotgun found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic"..........:bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:....and thinking about who is the biggest sucker on the USMB!

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.
The option to choose male female or non is easier than you think!

Progress or lunacy?

15078775_420519065002389_6549787436141284950_n_0a0ec5a44e4dc07abec9594e6daa2857.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Movement for third gender option 'exploding' in U.S.
Mental disorder.

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.

Maybe you can get a date.

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.

Maybe you can get a date.

Look at the guys post count.....:ack-1:....a mental case. And he makes fun of everybody else!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Who moved away from me? They listened and no one wanted to "fight".....so once again you are proven wrong. I make a very good living and have been with the same company for years. What makes me valuable is that I am free to travel as well as the technical skills I possess....so again you come off looking like an idiot. Be offended because I talk about how Sandy Hoax was a fraud.....,do you think that bothers me or that I will ever stop pointing it out? You are simply one of the sheeple and you like it that way.

(snicker)

Who moved away from me? They listened and no one wanted to "fight".....so once again you are proven wrong. I make a very good living and have been with the same company for years. What makes me valuable is that I am free to travel as well as the technical skills I possess....so again you come off looking like an idiot. Be offended because I talk about how Sandy Hoax was a fraud.....,do you think that bothers me or that I will ever stop pointing it out? You are simply one of the sheeple and you like it that way.

Guy, I don't think someone as batshit crazy as you could function in the real world.

Sorry, I just don't.

But everyone can be awesome on the internets...

If you are suck an evil, crazy cocksucker that you think that Sandy Hook was a hoax perpetrated by Jesuits and Lizard People, there's no way you could handle working in an office. You'd be thinking the receptionist and the water cooler are conspiring against you.

sandy hook happened. i am from CT & you are an asshole of the highest order you alex jones mook.

sandy hook happened. i am from CT & you are an asshole of the highest order you alex jones mook.

I don't give a shit where you are from....Sandy Hoax was a badly botched psy-op that even Ray Charles could see. Bite me, bitch......

Forum List

Back