The Third Gender

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.
The option to choose male female or non is easier than you think!

Progress or lunacy?

15078775_420519065002389_6549787436141284950_n_0a0ec5a44e4dc07abec9594e6daa2857.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Movement for third gender option 'exploding' in U.S.

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.
Why are you making this about me? If you're not interested in this one guy breaking new ground, then move on troll.

Progress or lunacy?

15078775_420519065002389_6549787436141284950_n_0a0ec5a44e4dc07abec9594e6daa2857.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Movement for third gender option 'exploding' in U.S.
Project MUSE - “We Are Certain of Our Own Insanity”: Antipsychiatry and the Gay Liberation Movement, 1968–1980
On 15 December 1973 the board of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) voted unanimously (with one abstention) to remove the diagnosis “homosexuality” from the organization’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, a text that has since become the definitive mental illness classification handbook for clinicians and researchers worldwide. The decision was a dramatic reversal of majority psychiatric opinion only a few years previously, when attendees at the 1970 APA convention in San Francisco were appalled by protesters’ disruption of a panel on homosexuality. What the National Gay Task Force (NGTF) described as psychiatry’s great “turnaround” in the intervening three years has been widely attributed to concerted pressure from gay liberation activists, as well as to a more protracted campaign by homophile leaders stretching back nearly a decade.
Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
This is why liberals want to make everyone immoral.

This one is confused as hell. I wonder if this AK is just gay or one of those non binary guns?
pimpin AK.png

Actually, I feel sorry for Jamie. He looks like what he is- a man wearing a dress and falsies. Why not just be what he is, rather than chose to be a non. That's just sad.

Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Right.

So when are you going out to stone some girls who weren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

Hey, I think a bunch of people worked yesterday on the Sabbath... We need to get out there and stone the shit out of them, too.

Tattoo, women wearing pants, women wearing jewelry, women getting divorces and remarrying, a whole bunch of stuff in the big book of Judean Fairy Tales that people - even Christians - pretty much ignore now.

Here's the thing on that, God didn't change his mind, so we did.

Same thing with homosexuality. Some people are gay. Deal with it.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.

lol. if you think this is anything new, then think again even if it's real hard. family bathrooms... ever hear of them?

Every guy has the freedom to be an A-hole but this is an an attack on our culture and morality.

Forum List

Back