The Third Gender

Translation: "I have done no research and if it was on CNN with CIA agent Anderson Cooper declaring this a real time event? That's all I need to see and anyone that says otherwise perform fellatio because that is my way of lamely lashing out at those that attempt to ruin my world view of the corporate controlled media!!!"

Anderson Cooper works for the CIA? Do you realize how crazy that sounds, Cocksucker Dale?

Little joe, Dr Steve Pieczenik was given a reprimand by the APA for publicly claiming that George H Bush was clinically depressed...and G H Bush, the pedophile and KM-Ultra handler had a lot to be depressed about given the crimes he has committed.....btw, the good doctor resigned from the APA.....so once again I "punk" you......

Reprimand? He got disbarred!!!

Translation: How DARE you defy the official narrative and cloud the issue with facts and data....you should be incarcerated because free thinking and free thought are not in the best interest of my beloved "gubermint!!!!"

Cocksucker Dale, if the government was what you say it is, they've had identified you a long time ago and sent you off to one of those FEMA camps you seem to think exist.

They haven't.

I think that says it all.

Translation: "I have done no research and if it was on CNN with CIA agent Anderson Cooper declaring this a real time event? That's all I need to see and anyone that says otherwise perform fellatio because that is my way of lamely lashing out at those that attempt to ruin my world view of the corporate controlled media!!!"

Anderson Cooper works for the CIA? Do you realize how crazy that sounds, Cocksucker Dale?

Little joe, Dr Steve Pieczenik was given a reprimand by the APA for publicly claiming that George H Bush was clinically depressed...and G H Bush, the pedophile and KM-Ultra handler had a lot to be depressed about given the crimes he has committed.....btw, the good doctor resigned from the APA.....so once again I "punk" you......

Reprimand? He got disbarred!!!

Translation: How DARE you defy the official narrative and cloud the issue with facts and data....you should be incarcerated because free thinking and free thought are not in the best interest of my beloved "gubermint!!!!"

Cocksucker Dale, if the government was what you say it is, they've had identified you a long time ago and sent you off to one of those FEMA camps you seem to think exist.

They haven't.

I think that says it all.

No, as usual, you are wrong........he was reprimanded and he later resigned his membership in the group of shrinks. Your beloved coporate "gubermint" is exactly what I claim it to be and if I ever got an audience that threatened their status quo? A space in one of the FEMA camps would be the least of my worries. They do delete my postings.....2,000 plus where I speak out against the privately owned Federal Reserve bank and it's history but I am just small time. I kick your ass any time you dare to cross me...you are like the Palooka Joe club fighter that takes a beating for a paycheck. You are like the old Timex motto...."Takes a licking and keeps on ticking"....plus you get beat up around the clock. You are out of your league, lil Joe.....but keep on coming back because I enjoy knocking you on your cyber ass.......eventually you will either learn and evolve or give me a wide berth...it's all up to you.

(snicker)

Lol, autotype got me again. it was ssupposed to say it's immoral because i say its immoral based on ur logic. Talking on this forum n working may be to much for me,lol. there are many of u here more educated than myself, n I respect that. I just dont understand how we can't reach some level of respect for each other even though we have different views. do u believe we all have an innate ability to determine what's right and what's wrong?

I think we do.

I think that saying homosexuality is wrong needs a higher threshold than "I think it's icky" and "God said it was bad".

Which you have yet to provide.
I'll agree with that. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 explains how we are supposed to love one another. Even if you have no beleif in God those words are a token we should all live by. Many Christians have failed to love but have been quick to pass judgment. I care about all people, real Christians are needed now more than ever because only love will stop the staggering suicide rate amongst the transgender and lgbt community.
I just love it when a liberal finds Jesus only when they want to push their immorality upon the rest of US, otherwise they completely want to remove God from the constitution and the country. Fucking hypocrites.
Liberal? lol. Ur a really funny guy. read my posts moron

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.
The option to choose male female or non is easier than you think!

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.
You Liberals are the one who doubled down on Identity Politics and lost. It's a little late to pretend you are all worried about real issues.

No, as usual, you are wrong........he was reprimanded and he later resigned his membership in the group of shrinks.

Right... Usually when people "resign", it's about a week before getting fired.

Your beloved coporate "gubermint" is exactly what I claim it to be and if I ever got an audience that threatened their status quo? A space in one of the FEMA camps would be the least of my worries.

So you are saying you are too much of a crank for the evil government to take you out? Really?

They do delete my postings.....2,000 plus where I speak out against the privately owned Federal Reserve bank and it's history but I am just small time.

Right. It's the government, not some board moderator who gets sick of your shit...

The rest of you post is the voices in your head telling you that you aren't really a cocksucker, so I'll ignore that.

No, as usual, you are wrong........he was reprimanded and he later resigned his membership in the group of shrinks.

Right... Usually when people "resign", it's about a week before getting fired.

Your beloved coporate "gubermint" is exactly what I claim it to be and if I ever got an audience that threatened their status quo? A space in one of the FEMA camps would be the least of my worries.

So you are saying you are too much of a crank for the evil government to take you out? Really?

They do delete my postings.....2,000 plus where I speak out against the privately owned Federal Reserve bank and it's history but I am just small time.

Right. It's the government, not some board moderator who gets sick of your shit...

The rest of you post is the voices in your head telling you that you aren't really a cocksucker, so I'll ignore that.

Fired from what? The APA isn't a hiring organization nor was he drawing a paycheck from it.....it's kinda like the NRA....you know, the organization that you despise....(snicker) I busted you in a big time lie. Sandy Hoax was a psy-op...no one died....deal with it.

Yahoo doesn't have board moderators and unless foul language is used, your posts should not be deleted....I used no language that could even be considered slightly offensive to the Yahoo censors as it pertains to the Federal Reserve (and this was going on when the demcrats on the senate banking committee blocked an audit bill passed by the House...I was relentless in exposing the fraud and the demcrats that were protecting the banking oligarchs.........you were saying????

(snicker)

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.
The option to choose male female or non is easier than you think!

Progress or lunacy?

15078775_420519065002389_6549787436141284950_n_0a0ec5a44e4dc07abec9594e6daa2857.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Movement for third gender option 'exploding' in U.S.
It's just Pat. Hasn't everyone met one somewhere?

You Liberals are the one who doubled down on Identity Politics and lost. It's a little late to pretend you are all worried about real issues.

Uh, our candidate got 3 million more votes. So, um, no. "Won because no one fixed an 18th Century Anachronism" isn't anything to brag about.

Hitlery couldn't draw flies when she had infrequent appearances.......she got her ass kicked in the debates........so you are saying that YOUR candidate was cheated when it was revealed that the powers that be were doing their dead level best to steal the election for her????? And that it was the fault of the Russians??? Make up your mind, dude.......

(snicker)

Uh, our candidate got 3 million more votes. So, um, no. "Won because no one fixed an 18th Century Anachronism" isn't anything to brag about.
So how long before you Libs decide that the entire Constitution is an relic you already believe parts of it are. Those 3 million votes came almost exclusively from California and NY, sorry but I don't believe its fair to the rest of the country for those two Liberal bastions to pick the President every 8 years so the Electoral College is even more relevant today than it was when it was instituted . You will never get an amendment to pass that will bring about your desire for a dictatorship by popular vote.. Next time the DNC should pick someone that's not as toxic as Clinton.

Fired from what? The APA isn't a hiring organization nor was he drawing a paycheck from it.....it's kinda like the NRA....you know, the organization that you despise....(snicker) I busted you in a big time lie. Sandy Hoax was a psy-op...no one died....deal with it.

You're an evil Cocksucker who exploits the murder of children to promote your crazy. Deal with it.

Yahoo doesn't have board moderators and unless foul language is used, your posts should not be deleted....I used no language that could even be considered slightly offensive to the Yahoo censors as it pertains to the Federal Reserve (and this was going on when the demcrats on the senate banking committee blocked an audit bill passed by the House...I was relentless in exposing the fraud and the demcrats that were protecting the banking oligarchs.........you were saying????

Guy, you don't have a "right" to post on Yahoo or USMB for that matter. You got banned from Yahoo because they just found you tedious. Only a matter of time before USMB does the same to you.

Hitlery couldn't draw flies when she had infrequent appearances.......she got her ass kicked in the debates........so you are saying that YOUR candidate was cheated when it was revealed that the powers that be were doing their dead level best to steal the election for her????? And that it was the fault of the Russians??? Make up your mind, dude.......

Well, no, she got more votes. So, uh, no. And no one thought Trump won the debates.

What did happen was the voters had a tantrum against both parties. And the GOP went along with it because they figure they can get some of their more regressive policies passed before Trump is impeached.

So how long before you Libs decide that the entire Constitution is an relic you already believe parts of it are. Those 3 million votes came almost exclusively from California and NY,

So what? The point is, the concept of modern democracy is one person, one vote. That concept has been enshrined in the 15th, 17th, 19th, 24th and 26th Amendment, all of which extended the franchise and protected the individual right to vote.

Having a disproportionate system that gives extra weight to the votes of white people living in rural states flies directly into the fact of that.

Next time the DNC should pick someone that's not as toxic as Clinton.

Yes, because you guys hated her so much, you were willing to ignore Trump's rapes, his womanizing, his fraud, his racism, his reckless disregard for common decency.

I simply cannot understand what this woman could have possibly done to you to engender that level of hatred.

If the GOP had nominated Kasich or Walker or someone mainstream, you'd have an argument. But they nominated a guy without the temperament, experience or character to be president, and destroyed norms of common decency to do so.

You're an evil Cocksucker who exploits the murder of children to promote your crazy. Deal with it.

Guy, you don't have a "right" to post on Yahoo or USMB for that matter. You got banned from Yahoo because they just found you tedious. Only a matter of time before USMB does the same to you.

Well, no, she got more votes. So, uh, no. And no one thought Trump won the debates.

What did happen was the voters had a tantrum against both parties. And the GOP went along with it because they figure they can get some of their more regressive policies passed before Trump is impeached.

"Guy, you don't have a "right" to post on Yahoo or USMB for that matter. You got banned from Yahoo because they just found you tedious. Only a matter of time before USMB does the same to you"

I didn't get banned from Yahoo, lil joe...they deleted posts where I was exposing the criminality of the mostly foreign owned federal reserve and how it was unconstitutional....you know, debating and making the masses aware that leftards on the senate banking committee blocked a full and complete audit of it.

"Well, no, she got more votes. So, uh, no. And no one thought Trump won the debates''

The amount of legitimate votes remains a mystery. We know that 14 of the states Hitlery won had no voter ID laws...we know from the revelations of Project Veritas and the Wikileaks e-mails that there was rampant cheating going on but the fact remains that Trump kicked her ass in the electoral college....not even close. I thought Trump was great in the debates and he wasn't given the questions ahead of tim,e like the Hildebeast did.......aren't ya proud to be a leftard, lil joe???

"What did happen was the voters had a tantrum against both parties. And the GOP went along with it because they figure they can get some of their more regressive policies passed before Trump is impeached"

The GOP went along with it in what way? They were just as much anti-Trump as the leftards....of course some neocons are sucking up to Trump hoping for a job in his admin....I think it's hilarious....by regressive do you mean "anti-communist" policies?? Explain, please........

I didn't get banned from Yahoo, lil joe...they deleted posts where I was exposing the criminality of the mostly foreign owned federal reserve and how it was unconstitutional....you know, debating and making the masses aware that leftards on the senate banking committee blocked a full and complete audit of it.

Sure you didn't... So the LIzard men on the Federal Reserve staged a hoax at Sandy Hook, because....

The amount of legitimate votes remains a mystery. We know that 14 of the states Hitlery won had no voter ID laws...we know from the revelations of Project Veritas and the Wikileaks e-mails that there was rampant cheating going on but the fact remains that Trump kicked her ass in the electoral college....not even close. I thought Trump was great in the debates and he wasn't given the questions ahead of tim,e like the Hildebeast did.......aren't ya proud to be a leftard, lil joe???

Guy, your side has been singing that "Illegals voted" shit since the last time you let a retard steal the presidency. And you've come up with, exactly nothing.

Of course you thought Trump did great in the debates... because you're a crazy person.

The GOP went along with it in what way? They were just as much anti-Trump as the leftards....of course some neocons are sucking up to Trump hoping for a job in his admin....I think it's hilarious....by regressive do you mean "anti-communist" policies?? Explain, please........

The GOP could have put a stop to Trump simply by voting for Hillary... they didn't.

Now they are hoping he doesn't crash the economy and get them all voted out of office.

Sure you didn't... So the LIzard men on the Federal Reserve staged a hoax at Sandy Hook, because....

ly nothing.Guy, your side has been singing that "Illegals voted" shit since the last time you let a retard steal the presidency. And you've come up with, exact

Of course you thought Trump did great in the debates... because you're a crazy person.

The GOP could have put a stop to Trump simply by voting for Hillary... they didn't.

Now they are hoping he doesn't crash the economy and get them all voted out of office.

"Guy, your side has been singing that "Illegals voted" shit since the last time you let a retard steal the presidency. And you've come up with, exactly nothing"

Of Hitlery's meager win total of states, 14 of them had no voter ID statute and of course we have the moles that worked inside the DNC via Project Veritas that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that leftards were "all in" when it came to voter fraud and busing people from one polling place to another. We have the Wikileaks showing collusion between influential members of the lamestream media and Hitlery.....and the coordinated "bird-dogging" attacks at Trump rallies and the ungodly disgusting behavior of these foul excuses for human beings/snowflakes that attacked anyone wearing a Trump "Make America Great Again" cap or t-shirt and I am sure you applauded that because you are just as disgusting in your own way as they are.

"The GOP could have put a stop to Trump simply by voting for Hillary... they didn't"

#1 Why does Trump need to be "stopped" when he hasn't done anything?. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a lying, conniving, thieving, globalist ,two-faced piece of shit like the Hildebeast? I wouldn't vote for that klunt even at gunpoint.

BTW, you REALLY think that the GOP establishment types (that we already knew wanted to steal the nomination from Trump could have swayed the voters from voting for Trump just on their say? You really are a blithering idiot.....seriously...a butthurt idiot. The next four years are going to be really tough on you and I will enjoy the angst of the snowflake leftard clown posse.

"Now they are hoping he doesn't crash the economy and get them all voted out of office"

Trump doesn't run the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank....what he has to do is try and reverse the fucked up mess the Barrypuppet left him by reversing all these new regulations Barrypuppet is trying to get through before he gets kicked out on his skinny shanks. Barrypuppet is trying to goad Putin into a war which would give him the excuse to stay in office but little does the Barrypuppet know is that it will not be permitted. Hitlery lost...BIG time.......welcome to reality.

(snicker)

Of Hitlery's meager win total of states, 14 of them had no voter ID statute and of course we have the moles that worked inside the DNC via Project Veritas that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that leftards were "all in" when it came to voter fraud and busing people from one polling place to another. We have the Wikileaks showing collusion between influential members of the lamestream media and Hitlery.....and the coordinated "bird-dogging" attacks at Trump rallies and the ungodly disgusting behavior of these foul excuses for human beings/snowflakes that attacked anyone wearing a Trump "Make America Great Again" cap or t-shirt and I am sure you applauded that because you are just as disgusting in your own way as they are.

So you came up with exactly nothing, then?

#1 Why does Trump need to be "stopped" when he hasn't done anything?. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a lying, conniving, thieving, globalist ,two-faced piece of shit like the Hildebeast? I wouldn't vote for that klunt even at gunpoint.

You mean why should the crazy person who keeps a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand be stopped? Really?

So you came up with exactly nothing, then?

I came up with 306 electoral votes for Trump and 226 for the Hildebeast.......and you can't even respond to the Wikileaks revelations, Project Veritas, etc, etc????

You mean why should the crazy person who keeps a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand be stopped? Really?

#1 Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit by the name of Father Bernhard Stempfle and BTW, the Barrypuppet was surrounded by Jesuit trained advisers. His pick for the head of the CIA was Jesuit trained. The S S and the Gestap was fashioned after the Jesuit Order, the military arm of the Vatican.

#2 The book was "My New Order" which was a book of speeches given by Hitler up until 1939 that was given to him by a friend by the name of Marty Davis.

#3 Hitlery Clinton was a Sal Alinsky-ite and even corresponded with him any times....this communist dedicated his book "Rules For Radicals" to Lucifer.

Now, if you have any proof that Trump dresses up in nazi uniforms and wants the "Heil
" salute....please let me know.

Forum List

Back