the things we choose to get mad about

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
and demand investigations.

on one hand we have someone who's people in their party talked to russians in plain sight.
investigate.

on the other hand we have:
an attorney general meeting with the the husband of a presidential candidate who is UNDER INVESTIGATION (not "a matter") from the FBI
said attorney general told director of FBI to call it "a matter" as mentioned
an attorney general who used an alias to write about her said meeting. so did eric holder and lois lerner.
400+ pages of FBI investigation talk about said meeting on tarmac that was said to be "golf and grandkids"
said pages are heavily redacted. why?

if what trump and his camp did was illegal fine. reopen alcatraz and toss them in there. but you can't tell me with a straight face nor clear conscious these actions are ok and don't warrant the same if not more scrutiny.

the one way anger is why i pay zero attention to when many liberals whine about donald. when you care about what your side does as much, call me. til then, i got no use for 1 sided anger.

One of the many behaviors that are so similar between the two ends of the spectrum.

"Bad" stuff only "matters" when the "other" side does it.
yep. and that mindset is what is killing us right now.

It is apparent that since the elite NYC/DC media are advocates for one party, they naturally are against the other party. This has harmful consequences to national unity.

In addition, it appears much of the wealthy Oligarchy, bureaucracy, and the Deep State are more aligned with the big government party. This too, has negative consequences.

It is apparent that since the elite NYC/DC media are advocates for one party, they naturally are against the other party. This has harmful consequences to national unity.

In addition, it appears much of the wealthy Oligarchy, bureaucracy, and the Deep State are more aligned with the big government party. This too, has negative consequences.
yea, it's amazing the rich on the left continue to demonize the rich and yet, escape that mantra from being applied to them also.

One of the many behaviors that are so similar between the two ends of the spectrum.

"Bad" stuff only "matters" when the "other" side does it.
Haha! Yesterday I was told I was walking on thin ice because I wasn't defending the party. The day before that I was called a liberal.

The nutcases are running wild

One of the many behaviors that are so similar between the two ends of the spectrum. "Bad" stuff only "matters" when the "other" side does it.
Haha! Yesterday I was told I was walking on thin ice because I wasn't defending the party. The day before that I was called a liberal. The nutcases are running wild
My favorite is when I get that from BOTH sides in the SAME THREAD.

:laugh:

And yeah, you're right.

Last edited:
One of the many behaviors that are so similar between the two ends of the spectrum. "Bad" stuff only "matters" when the "other" side does it.
Haha! Yesterday I was told I was walking on thin ice because I wasn't defending the party. The day before that I was called a liberal. The nutcases are running wild
My favorite is when I get that from BOTH sides in the SAME THREAD.

:laugh:

And yeah, you're right.
It just happened again lol

Trump Calls Democratic Senator ‘Phony Vietnam Con Artist’ After Comments On Russia Probe

Forum List

Back