Polling Trump vs Clinton from the beginning

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Here's What We Know About A Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton General Election

upload_2016-5-5_6-54-47.png

HUFFPOST POLLSTER

Trump hasn’t come close to Clinton in those polls. The shaded bands around the trend lines mean that 95 percent of the time, that candidate’s share would be within the shaded range. Those bands don’t overlap, so we can be pretty certain that Clinton leads in the polling average.

Only one poll shows Trump ahead of Clinton, and one other shows them tied. Both were conducted by the same pollster — Rasmussen — so hardly evidence of a changing trend, despite Trump’s claims on Tuesday night. In the other 24 polls, Clinton leads by as little as 3 points and as much as 12 points. As it stands now, in early May, Clinton looks strong. But the election isn’t in early May
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The Rasmussen polling is very unreliable. You only need to look at their predictions of Romney as the winner in 2012. Bernie beats him even worse.

DONALD IS TOAST!

Oooh Huffpo....yawn

HA! I guess you rely on KarlRove.com? 'I am sure Mitt will win Ohio!'

CLASSIC!

Donald is poison among the Hispanics, who will be coming out in record numbers in a every state. He will lose the Black vote decisively. And his negatives among women are HISTORIC.

But he has the RW Lunatic vote cornered....as you have illustrated.

Oooh Huffpo....yawn

CLASSIC!

Donald is poison among the Hispanics, who will be coming out in record numbers in a every state. He will lose the Black vote decisively. And his negatives among women are HISTORIC.

Yawn...go do something productive, old man. Nobody takes your inane ramblings serious

He
Oooh Huffpo....yawn

CLASSIC!

Hey Jimbo...I just got word that your beloved Cankles loses to Trump in a landslide.

Can you deal with it or are you leaving the country for Venezuela?

Looking to November: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits in new poll
image_zpsi5dg331k.jpg

We are in a great position as we move into the general. I believe these number will grow coming out of our convention. I don't think they will hold to this great of a degree but there is no doubt we are in a great position.

Clinton has a 54% to 41% advantage over Trump in a hypothetical matchup — her largest lead over Trump since July, according to the poll.

Looking to November: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits in new poll

He
Oooh Huffpo....yawn

CLASSIC!

Hey Jimbo...I just got word that your beloved Cankles loses to Trump in a landslide.

Can you deal with it or are you leaving the country for Venezuela?
Jimbo are you there? Jimbo? ANSWER ME!!!!

Please Jimbo don't put that gun in your mouth!!!

There are now two presidential candidates. Warning not PC.

Dumb white males love one, hate the other.
Smarter white women hate one, like the other.
Minority men like one.
Minority women hate one, love the other.
Other minorities like one, think the other a threat.
Traditional republicans ponder their thirty plus years of making government the problem.

We leave the American citizens of all blends - college-educated voters, moderates, young people, conservatives, liberals, and other nonwhite voters - thoughtful and we hope concerned.

Oooh Huffpo....yawn

CLASSIC!

Yawn...go do something productive, old man. Nobody takes your inane ramblings serious
You must. You are always reading them and replying to them.

Oooh Huffpo....yawn

CLASSIC!

You must. You are always reading them and replying to them.

Sassy, please quit hitting on me. I am not interested! :badgrin:

Here's What We Know About A Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton General Election

View attachment 73841

HUFFPOST POLLSTER

Trump hasn’t come close to Clinton in those polls. The shaded bands around the trend lines mean that 95 percent of the time, that candidate’s share would be within the shaded range. Those bands don’t overlap, so we can be pretty certain that Clinton leads in the polling average.

Only one poll shows Trump ahead of Clinton, and one other shows them tied. Both were conducted by the same pollster — Rasmussen — so hardly evidence of a changing trend, despite Trump’s claims on Tuesday night. In the other 24 polls, Clinton leads by as little as 3 points and as much as 12 points. As it stands now, in early May, Clinton looks strong. But the election isn’t in early May
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The Rasmussen polling is very unreliable. You only need to look at their predictions of Romney as the winner in 2012. Bernie beats him even worse.

DONALD IS TOAST!
Yup, it's a blow out.

You might as well not even bother showing up to the polls, your pals pretty much have this in the tank.

Forum List

Back