The terrorist is...YOU

If that happened here the cop that shot the dog should find himself buried alive under a big pile of rocks way out in the mountains.

Wrapped in chain and thrown in the deepest part of the sound comes to mind also.

Just sayin....:eusa_whistle:

definitely a potential terrorist.. definitely ..I will be contacting my local wal-mart manger immediately...you have been warned

If that happened here the cop that shot the dog should find himself buried alive under a big pile of rocks way out in the mountains.

Wrapped in chain and thrown in the deepest part of the sound comes to mind also.

definitely a potential terrorist.. definitely ..I will be contacting my local wal-mart manger immediately...you have been warned

Walmart would be pretty high up on the list.......if I had a "List".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's your Walmart manager that needs warned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walmart would be pretty high up on the list.......if I had a "List".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's your Walmart manager that needs warned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be sure he receives your Warning.... comrade

Last edited:

Forum List

Back