The Tavern

So what'll it be folks?

Congratulations TemplarKormac. The places looks classy....my kind of destination. :D I wish you every success and am so happy the business is located in The USMB Lounge.

Now...I would like a double Chocolate Cake, please. ( Frangelico and vodka.) :thup:

_chocolatecovered_pretzel_shot.jpg

So.....let me get this straight.

TK thinks he is the bartender here? Is that the case? Is that a paying gig? Congrats guy.

What's the over-under on posts per day?

Gimme an Irish coffee, pal. While you're making that, I'm going to leave a turd in the urinal.

And...can someone give me directions to a more interesting bar? Thanks.

Last edited:
what a tool basement boy is.....she was nice to you and you do this......such betrayal and yet you are still in denial of what you have stolen..have you no self respect......now go report this post..the truth is one thing you cannot stand

It will never be the same without our late, lamented Tavern Wench...so perhaps it's best to shut this down and start a new establishment for Libations etc. ...with a different name.

It will never be the same without our late, lamented Tavern Wench...so perhaps it's best to shut this down and start a new establishment for Libations etc. ...with a different name.

Also, nothing ever lasts long in the Lounge. You really have to be careful here with what you say. Although, the coffee shop is in the Lounge but the Tavern is a different animal.

Oh well, we'll see.

Last edited:
I liked it better when the Tavern was in the Rubber Room.

[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]

You'd make a good tavern wench, boedicca. Just sayin.. :lol:

I plan to open a tavern on the landing between the 2nd and 3rd Circles of Hell once I give up my mortal coil...not sure I want management responsibility for a pub here.

;)

The originator fell some time ago. Though that person's probably not coming back, I don't think acting so quickly was wise. It was her idea, and there are/were ways to get in touch with her. Likely would have been better to ask first, and ask in good faith. I think, if permitted, the Tavern should return to the RR where it began(?); that is what Tavern-goers have been familiar with for some time now. I understand it can be frustrating and challenging to inspire an idea, let it take root, and keep it going, but I think you should have moved to bring something new to USMB. Taking this action was bound to anger some, and I guess it really depends on whether you want to proceed fully knowing this, or let it go. Sometimes letting go is the better option.

Then again, things do change with time.

The Tavern's been continued offsite. Because the originator has it going there, then I suppose that Tavern could stay there. Whether The Tavern @ USMB stays in existence is now up to the members of USMB.

Last edited:
The originator fell some time ago. Though that person's probably not coming back, I don't think acting so quickly was wise. It was her idea, and there are/were ways to get in touch with her. Likely would have been better to ask first, and ask in good faith. I think, if permitted, the Tavern should return to the RR where it began(?); that is what Tavern-goers have been familiar with for some time now. I understand it can be frustrating and challenging to inspire an idea, let it take root, and keep it going, but I think you should have moved to bring something new to USMB. Taking this action was bound to anger some, and I guess it really depends on whether you want to proceed fully knowing this, or let it go. Sometimes letting go is the better option.

Then again, things do change with time.

The Tavern's been continued offsite. Because the originator has it going there, then I suppose that Tavern could stay there. Whether The Tavern @ USMB stays in existence is now up to the members of USMB.

The whole thing was handled in a shady way. At this point, I'm not sure anyone cares much about what things were like before. I really don't want anyone getting upset about this one. MaybeTK was really trying to just keep the Tavern going.

I asked whether the other one was going to be closed but I guess the decision was already made. Let's just allow this to live or die by it's own merit.

Forum List

Back