The Tavern

Well... lets all give those folks who decided to shut the original one down a hand. Apparently they thought it was a good idea to end it. I was trying to save this place from oblivion. But alas no good deed ever goes unpunished.

You did not allow enough time.

Your heart was in the right place, and the Gatsby pic is perfect.

It just wasn't your call.

But what's done is done.

May the gods bless this ship and all who sail in her! :wine:

Last edited:
TK...I like you...but this was a very bad idea. To take everything someone else created as your own. Not good. Sorry....but I will not post here. I will have to take my business elsewhere.

Last edited:
Most+Funny+Drunk+Animals+%25282%2529.jpg

Now, I hope everyone is done chewing temp's ass and we can establish that the tavern is under new management.

If he has the time to run the place, let him.

If syrenn ever comes back she can act as co-owner. Or she can continue to haunt this place, spill drinks, all kinds of stuff. ..

she ask that this be closed...are you aware of that....why should she be in exile and her thread be stolen?

TK couldn't stand the thought of the Tavern closing.

I can understand that. Maybe you can't. Surely there's been something in your world that you couldn't let go of.

The Tavern has been relocated and is under new management. It's going to be alright.

Now, I hope everyone is done chewing temp's ass and we can establish that the tavern is under new management.

If he has the time to run the place, let him.

If syrenn ever comes back she can act as co-owner. Or she can continue to haunt this place, spill drinks, all kinds of stuff. ..

Ain't gonna happen. It is not the same with the absence of the former owner. Permanent absence.

Forum List

Back