The Tavern

I have reverted the changes I made. It just now hit me that I don't think she would like it that way, I should have left it like it was. It is wrong to change the works of someone else, and I take no credit for the idea or the work that went into it. That is all.

tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest. And blunt.

TK, you're still a noob.

It would have been wise to let the members that have been here a while restart the place.

Your best option would be to have the others restart the New Tavern here and delete this one.

These social forums keep moving all the time. They're easy to find but i can't get any pleasure out of them because of the silly bickering. When the childish name calling and bickering stops I'll be glad to participate. Aloha, arrivederci.

Well... lets all give those folks who decided to shut the original one down a hand. Apparently they thought it was a good idea to end it. I was trying to save this place from oblivion. But alas no good deed ever goes unpunished.

Last edited:
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

Its not that its a bad idea but with you, its always about the drama and getting attention.

Grow up. Stop stealing other people's work (like that disaster in Politics a few days ago). You say you see yourself as a writer but you don't write your own stuff.

There are so many of these little social groups that I doubt this will fly. But I could be wrong. Start by making it your own and see what happens.

And live your own signature.

I'm running out of freaking boxes, packing paper & patience. I'm getting too old for this.

I would like a stinger, please. Perhaps 3 and then I'm flagged.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Luddly, I've made it clear that it wasn't my work but hers. I've explicitly made that clear multiple times here. It is unfortunate that people look over that part. And I do write my own original works. I can PM a few of them to you if you'd like.

It's like moving a table and chairs. I move them to another room. Did I make the table and chairs? No, I simply moved them. I'm not claiming credit for this and I never will. This was her idea from the getgo and it will always be.

So what'll it be folks?

Congratulations TemplarKormac. The places looks classy....my kind of destination. :D I wish you every success and am so happy the business is located in The USMB Lounge.

Now...I would like a double Chocolate Cake, please. ( Frangelico and vodka.) :thup:

These social forums keep moving all the time. They're easy to find but i can't get any pleasure out of them because of the silly bickering. When the childish name calling and bickering stops I'll be glad to participate. Aloha, arrivederci.

Call me when that happens, Hoss.

Well, Hossfly, this place is in a new location. The Lounge...not the Rubber Room, any longer, so none of the above stupid stuff should go on but that will depend upon the new proprietor and how he handles himself and his patrons. His behavior will set the tone.

We used to tell patrons who had a few too many and got out of line..."this is a family bar and we would appreciate your respect of that." And they usually did. Of course my favorite former hubby was 6' 4" tall with wide shoulders and wore a Stetson. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back