The Summer of Insanity...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Terrorists threats loom in an unprecedented fiesty election year. Desperation breeds insanity.

Terrorists are desperate to have their voices hard and thus are planning major attacks against key targets such as the Conventions, the Olympics, Professional Sports events, July 4th, etc. As insane as the terrorists were before, we will see them in rare form this summer with them knowing that Bush will get another 4 years of kicking their ass.

Democrats will also be in rare form if the first 5 months of 2004 have shown us anything. Never have i seen such a gluttonous desperation for power. The campaign slogan "Anybody but Bush" says it all. As the election day grows closer, More and more Democrats will be saying and doing off the wall things. Not just Left wing nut jobs like Michael Moore, George Sauros and Al Franken. Even the elected Democratic "Leaders" will be prime examples of how desperation truly breeds insanity. For proof of this already begining, you need look no further than Al Gore's Speech today where he accused Bush and all of his cabinet members of War crimes comparable to the Nazi regime. That all of said members should resign. That Bush needs to resign. He had nothing but vetriolic hatred and criticism but failed to offer any solution to the problem.

2004 will be remembered as The Summer of Insanity.

Originally posted by insein

2004 will be remembered as The Summer of Insanity.

Glad you've got it all figured out, I still don't know what I'm doing for Memorial Day:cool:

Ive heard that Philly is going to be a high risk area for the fourth. Something about the Aghanistan President being in the area or something.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Ive heard that Philly is going to be a high risk area for the fourth. Something about the Aghanistan President being in the area or something.

Man, if you already know where the Afghan Pres. will be, how hard will it be for Al Queda to get to him?

Forum List

Back