The suicide rate is the highest it's been in half a century...why? what SOLUTIONS do you propose?

Suicide and the chimera of American prosperity

every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Pittsburgh or Pakistan!
It's not just suicide that is up, all of the "death by despair" causes are up.
The plan is working perfectly.
You know all them drug overdoses in Appalachia are tRumpkins right?
Yes because blacks and beans don't OD.
Sure they do, but there ain't too many of them living in Ozark hillbilly towns.

every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Pittsburgh or Pakistan!
Not like the poor whites in Appalachia.

In Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, deaths were up more than 1,000 percent

I knew before I read the article that most suicides in this country are whites in Red States. Glad they pointed that out.

Hate does that. People full of hate don't really enjoy life.

Perhaps if Republicans helped people who really need it and not just the fetus and needy billionaires.

DtXpwHlXoAIyAJi.jpg

If you were a liberal living in a red state and your girl lost the election, you mean that you wouldn't consider suicide?

I knew before I read the article that most suicides in this country are whites in Red States. Glad they pointed that out.

Perhaps if Republicans helped people who really need it and not just the fetus and needy billionaires.

DtXpwHlXoAIyAJi.jpg

If you were a liberal living in a red state and your girl lost the election, you mean that you wouldn't consider suicide?
Oh, they were doing that well before Hillary started running. I've started threads on this starting many years ago.

Republicans have been the US Suicide Center for decades.

If your party was fuking you over again and again, you might consider suicide too.

I will defer to the expert on Hillbillies.

In Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, deaths were up more than 1,000 percent
Go up 4 floors minimum.

Jump for Trump.

you rang?

~S~

Huh? Not to Republicans they aren't.

DtXps28XQAI7liB.jpg

At least not once they are born.
It's the bystander's fault she got pregnant and their fault for not taking responsibility.
That's what Republicans insist. They get involved forcing the woman to have the baby, then once the baby is born, they back away with their hands up and cry this is your fault, I'm not involved.

It's the GOP way of fuking the woman twice.

But look how the GOP helps needy billionaires. That's just weird. Because those billionaires look down on criminals like Trump and the GOP leadership.
It's the bystander's fault she got pregnant and their fault for not taking responsibility.
For her, taking responsibility may have been the mind fuk of having an abortion.

Besides, doesn't your kind get tired of being used?

Pro-Life Rep. Tim Murphy Pressured Mistress to Get Abortion

You vote for these white wing clowns and then they go behind your back and do what they run against. Talk about hypocrites.

DtXpwHlXoAIyAJi.jpg

no republican fetus can beat us?

Huh? Not to Republicans they aren't.

DtXps28XQAI7liB.jpg

At least not once they are born.
That's what Republicans insist. They get involved forcing the woman to have the baby, then once the baby is born, they back away with their hands up and cry this is your fault, I'm not involved.

It's the GOP way of fuking the woman twice.

But look how the GOP helps needy billionaires. That's just weird. Because those billionaires look down on criminals like Trump and the GOP leadership.
For her, taking responsibility may have been the mind fuk of having an abortion.

Besides, doesn't your kind get tired of being used?

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...tim-murphy-pressured-mistress-to-get-abortion
Killing is taking responsibility. Time to take responsibility for yourself.

Why? Do you know one?

Why? Do you know one?
Yeah. He's a bald white guy who dyes his goatee and wears rouge on his pale cheeks.

DtXpwHlXoAIyAJi.jpg

Oh, they were doing that well before Hillary started running. I've started threads on this starting many years ago.

Republicans have been the US Suicide Center for decades.

If your party was fuking you over again and again, you might consider suicide too.

Not me, Jack. I'm winning every day. :banana::dance::mm:

Go up 4 floors minimum.

Jump for Trump.
You first sweetheart.

Go up 4 floors minimum.

Jump for Trump.
Why should I do that?

I might miss Trump jumping out of the Penthouse Apartment balcony at Trump Towers when they try to come and get him.

Many people are ending it all because many are in such pain and not getting enough meds to kill it. They don't report such deaths, but if you look at the ages you can guess that that is the cause. The listing is determined by the cop on the scene and the reason is not put into the report to the CDC. In some of those cases it is murder covered by a letter written under duress.

Forum List

Back