The suicide rate is the highest it's been in half a century...why? what SOLUTIONS do you propose?

kinda puts the boots to the mental health industry, not to mention the pharmacabal ~S~

Suicide and the chimera of American prosperity

every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Pittsburgh or Pakistan!
Huh? Not to Republicans they aren't.

DtXps28XQAI7liB.jpg

At least not once they are born.

every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Pittsburgh or Pakistan!
I knew before I read the article that most suicides in this country are whites in Red States. Glad they pointed that out.

Hate does that. People full of hate don't really enjoy life.

Perhaps if Republicans helped people who really need it and not just the fetus and needy billionaires.

DtXpwHlXoAIyAJi.jpg

Suicide is the liberal coward's way out of a natural death. Why do you think those deranged liberals who commit mass shootings usually cap themselves in the head?

DtXps28XQAI7liB.jpg

It's the bystander's fault she got pregnant and their fault for not taking responsibility.
That's what Republicans insist. They get involved forcing the woman to have the baby, then once the baby is born, they back away with their hands up and cry this is your fault, I'm not involved.

It's the GOP way of fuking the woman twice.

But look how the GOP helps needy billionaires. That's just weird. Because those billionaires look down on criminals like Trump and the GOP leadership.

DtXps28XQAI7liB.jpg

It's the bystander's fault she got pregnant and their fault for not taking responsibility.
That's what Republicans insist. They get involved forcing the woman to have the baby, then once the baby is born, they back away with their hands up and cry this is your fault, I'm not involved.

It's the GOP way of fuking the woman twice.

But look how the GOP helps needy billionaires. That's just weird. Because those billionaires look down on criminals like Trump and the GOP leadership.

Suicide is the liberal coward's way out of a natural death. Why do you think those deranged liberals who commit mass shootings usually cap themselves in the head?
do you like heavy metal? they talk a lot about this issue in the lyrics

Forum List

Back