The straw that broke the Camels back. 2012 will not even be close

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Stock futures are in the tank
UE is getting worse
And for the first time sense we began to give "ratings" for ones status when it came to investing, Our Govt has been down graded

The tax payer and his 401 K is happy this morning

Come 2012 The president and most of congress will be looking for a new job, including some of the GOP
Its not even going to be close Libs

I really feel a tea party/libertarian type Government is about to take over

why?

Spending along with lack of discipline got us here, not lack of revenue
The tax payer had had enough
"pooky" will stay on the couch in 2012.
the tax payer will not this time

Stock futures are in the tank
UE is getting worse
And for the first time sense we began to give "ratings" for ones status when it came to investing, Our Govt has been down graded

The tax payer and his 401 K is happy this morning

Come 2012 The president and most of congress will be looking for a new job, including some of the GOP
Its not even going to be close Libs

I really feel a tea party/libertarian type Government is about to take over

why?

Spending along with lack of discipline got us here, not lack of revenue
The tax payer had had enough
"pooky" will stay on the couch in 2012.
the tax payer will not this time

Just wait until the Middle Class finally figures out the Soc Sec is broke!

The Republicans can still find a way to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory..

Joe I really feel as though the beltway republican is on his way out also. The reason the debt limit was supposedly went the way it went was to prevent the very exact events that are taking place now
People just thought things were bad in 2007 when they put the dems in office and the

any way thats my opinion

The tea party is dropping and not gaining support.

The tea party's insane "I hope we can stop the debt limit from being raised" political tactic caused the downgrade.

The republicans refusal to a balenced approach that included raising taxes caused this downgrade.

As ever the tea party faction lives in their own little made up, fact free world.

The Republicans can still find a way to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory..

Joe I really feel as though the beltway republican is on his way out also. The reason the debt limit was supposedly went the way it went was to prevent the very exact events that are taking place now
People just thought things were bad in 2007 when they put the dems in office and the

any way thats my opinion

Well, I'm not so sure.

The only guy I see having legs against Obama is Perry. Romney is dull and belongs to a goofy cult. Bachmann is crazy and Palin is stupid.

The sad thing is, as bad as things are now, Obama could make things just a little better next year and claim success, and the media will pretend it's true.

Heck, since we are all into comparisons to Jimmy Carter, Carter made a pretty strong showing of it until the last few weeks before the election, and Reagan was an exceptional politician.

The Republican best suited to beat President Obama would be the 2000 version of John McCain.

Seriously?

Romney has a chance..if he puts up Marc Rubio. I use to think Pawlenty or Huntsman would make a good running mate..but they've been stepping in crap. Mitch Daniels wouldn't have been bad either..but seems he's got some skeletons in his closet.

Christie or Giuliani are Dark Horse that have a real shot in the general as well.

But if they put up Perry, Bachmann or some other nut..it's the Democrats own fault if they lose it.

Dream ticket for Democratic success:

Perry/Bachmann
Perry/Cain

That would be sweet in any permutation.

The Republican best suited to beat President Obama would be the 2000 version of John McCain.

Seriously?

Romney has a chance..if he puts up Marc Rubio. I use to think Pawlenty or Huntsman would make a good running mate..but they've been stepping in crap. Mitch Daniels wouldn't have been bad either..but seems he's got some skeletons in his closet.

Christie or Giuliani are Dark Horse that have a real shot in the general as well.

But if they put up Perry, Bachmann or some other nut..it's the Democrats own fault if they lose it.

Dream ticket for Democratic success:

Perry/Bachmann
Perry/Cain

That would be sweet in any permutation.

Why do you favor Romney over Perry?

The tea party is dropping and not gaining support.

The tea party's insane "I hope we can stop the debt limit from being raised" political tactic caused the downgrade.

The republicans refusal to a balenced approach that included raising taxes caused this downgrade.

As ever the tea party faction lives in their own little made up, fact free world.

Why do you feel raising taxes will fix the UE situation?
The problem is we have 7 million people less working than we did in 2007
6 million fewer than in 08

Taxes?

How is it that AIG is too big to fail but Social Security isn't ?

Keep in mind, if conservatives had their way, Social Security's money would have been invested in outfits like AIG.

No it would not have
It would have been invested the same way anyones 401-k would have
No-one stayed in AIG the second the wheels began to wobble
George W. Bush on Social Security

Former President George W. Bush called for a transition to a combination of a government-funded program and personal accounts ("individual accounts" or "private accounts") through partial privatization of the system.[10] President Barack Obama "strongly opposes" privatization or raising the retirement age, but supports raising the cap on the payroll tax ($106,800 in 2009) to help fund the program.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_debate_(United_States)

It needs to be taken out of the general fund to start with

Forum List

Back