The Straight Line From Woodrow Wilson to Obama.

But....what happens to journalists who don't toe the line?
Say....one who investigated 'Fast and Furious,' and Benghazi, and Obama's failed green-energy investments?

How would a fascist government respond to Attkisson's cutting edge reporting?

7.....and that brings us back to Sharyl Attkisson.

"Suddenly, a tough reporter who had exposed fraud and corruption on both sides of the aisle was transformed by the illiberal left into a secret conservative who couldn't be trusted.

In a piece headlined "Was Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Too Right-Wing for CBS?" Lloyd Grove quoted a former CBS news colleague making the anonymous accusation, "She is definitely not being truthful about being non-partisan. She has an agenda and political bent." [http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...sharyl-attkisson-too-right-wing-for-cbs.html]

A gigantic fly in the ointment for the illiberal left is Attkisson's history of investigating both Democrats and Republicans."
Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech," p. 43

" ....Attkisson's history of investigating both Democrats and Republicans."

But which side attacked this reporter using its power to crush the dissemination of speech that it doesn't want the public to hear?

The very same political side which despises this, in the first amendment: "..prohibits....abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press,..."

The fascist side.
A direct line from Woodrow Wilson to Barack Obama.

Don't forget the Clinton connection. Like Wilson, Clinton was elected with only 40% of the vote due to a split in the GOP vote. In both cases, Republican Congresses saved their reputations by refusing to go along with their idiotic plans (Versailles Treaty and 1994-5 tax-and-spend budget). Unfortunately, Clinton's undeserved economic success gave false credibility to Obama's "hope and change" policies.

One can always expect one of your low level to provide what must be knee-slapping humor in the third grade boys bathroom.

And you never disappoint.

This, coming from a Trump supporter. :lol:

I've never stated which candidate I support.

That makes you a liar as well as a puerile gutter snipe.

It's been pretty clear. :lol: I'd dig up the assorted posts, but you're not worth the effort. Like Trump, you're good for nothing more than entertainment value.

One can always expect one of your low level to provide what must be knee-slapping humor in the third grade boys bathroom.

And you never disappoint.

This, coming from a Trump supporter. :lol:

I've never stated which candidate I support.

That makes you a liar as well as a puerile gutter snipe.

It's been pretty clear. :lol: I'd dig up the assorted posts, but you're not worth the effort. Like Trump, you're good for nothing more than entertainment value.

"It's been pretty clear. :lol: I'd dig up the assorted posts..."

Actually, you couldn't.

You remain a lying slime bucket.

PC posts some things to consider....I enjoy her posts. They are not meant to alter one's thinking. Just food for thought. Voters minds are already set no matter what happens.

Don't forget the Clinton connection. Like Wilson, Clinton was elected with only 40% of the vote due to a split in the GOP vote. In both cases, Republican Congresses saved their reputations by refusing to go along with their idiotic plans (Versailles Treaty and 1994-5 tax-and-spend budget). Unfortunately, Clinton's undeserved economic success gave false credibility to Obama's "hope and change" policies.

Certainly Clinton is a racist, as was Wilson and, arguably, Obama....

...but neither of the latter are rapists...as Bill Clinton is.

Nor is Bill Clinton in the same league in terms of his fascist attacks on political opponents....but he certainly is when it comes to former sexual victims of his...

"Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an Americanlobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served aschief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4] During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton.[2] In the 1990s,..."
Betsey Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting recent review of same here:
In Their Own Words: Why Bill’s ‘Bimbos’ Fear a Hillary Presidency - Breitbart

Amazing what the Liberals choose as their heroes, huh?

Who let the dogs out?
Well....the dogs are the same ones who put this administration in power....

8. The attack dogs in question include Media Matters....it would be the Democrats, most particularly the Clintons.

"... Media Matters is a constituent member of the Shadow Party, which is a network of non-profit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising, and policy initatives -- to advance Democratic Party agendas.

...its aggressive attacks against conservatives, Media Matters takes its cues from its founder and CEO...David Brock.

Hillary Clinton played a key supporting role as well; she would later (in 2007) tell a YearlyKos convention of left-wing bloggers that she had “helped to start and support” Media Matters."
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7150

This is what those dogs do:
a. "She (Attkisson) left CBS amid claims from colleagues that her work, which often focused on trumped-up claims of Obama administration misdeeds, had a "political agenda," leading "network executives to doubt the impartiality of her reporting."
After Criticizing Journalists Who Are Too Close To Politicians, Sharyl Attkisson Parties With Darrell Issa

Again, based on anonymous surces.

b. And, on MSNBC, Chris Hayes repeated: "Attkisson departed CBS News amid criticism over her reporting on Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and other alleged scandals being pursued by conservatives and Republicans."

His support for the charge? He put the Media Matters piece on the screen.
Power, Op.Cit.

c. "Are we going to see you as a Fox News contributor?" [Hayes asked Attkisson. http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/the-cynics-case-against-sharyl-attkisson-355289667971]

"When journalists work for media networks known to be liberal it proves absolutely nothing. But if you go to Fox News, which Attkisson did not, then in Hayes book you are not legitimate. (He learned that from the Obama White House.)"
Powers, Op.Cit., p. 44.

Americans view the values memorialized in the first amendment as sacrosanct.

Liberal fascists,the very opposite.

1. If Liberals/Progressives were capable of understanding irony, they might even chuckle: Woodrow Wilson was a dyed in the wool racist, even more a supporter of segregation and second-class citizenship for blanks than Bill Clinton....

....yet their latest Progressive messiah is Obama, a black man!

Yes....it's funny, but only in the way that Lord Byron meant 'funny:'

"And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep"

2. And, as is true of all Progressives, to a greater or lesser degree, Woodrow Wilson was a fascist...and made America the first fascist nation:
a. America had the world’s first modern propaganda ministry

b. Political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon and thrown in jail for simply expressing private opinions.

c. The national leader accused foreigners and immigrants of injecting treasonous ‘poison’ into the American bloodstream
Newspapers and magazines were closed for criticizing the government.

e. Almost 100,000 government propaganda agents were sent out to whip up support for the regime and the war

f. College professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues

g. Nearly a quarter million ‘goons’ were given legal authority to beat and intimidate ‘slackers’ and dissenters

h. Leading artists and writers dedicated their work to proselytizing for the government.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf p. 9

3. Barack Obama picked up the torch....or the banner, of fascism, and carries it into the 21st century. To prove this allegation, let's take a look at the treatment of another American....Sharyl Attkisson.

a. "Sharyl Attkisson is a Washington-based CBS News Investigative Correspondent.... Attkisson received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for her reporting on "The Business of Congress," which included a "CBS This Morning" undercover investigation into fundraising by Republican freshmen and a "CBS Sunday Morning" examination of Washington lobbying. ... received Emmy nominations for "Benghazi: Dying for Security" and "Green Energy Going Red." ....a Daytime Emmy Award as part of the "CBS Sunday Morning" team's entry for Outstanding Morning Program for "Washington Lobbying: K-Street Behind Closed Doors."

... Attkisson won an Emmy for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for the "Gunwalker: Fast and Furious" story.... Attkisson received the RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the same story.

... an Investigative Emmy Award in 2009 for "Outstanding Investigative Reporting of a Business News Story" for her exclusive investigations into TARP and the bank bailout. She received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2002 for "Outstanding Investigative Journalism" for her series of exclusive reports about mismanagement at the Red Cross.

... two Investigative Reporters and Editors (I.R.E.) Finalist awards: "Investigating TARP" in 2009 and "Dangerous Drugs" in 2000; and two Emmy nominations in 2011 for her investigations into Congressional travel and aid to Haiti earthquake victims. She was also part of the CBS News team that received RTNDA-Edward R. Murrow Awards in 2005 and 2008 for Overall Excellence." Sharyl Attkisson

Note carefully that there is no Left or Right slant to Attkisson's reporting.

So....how do Progressives respond when an accomplished journalist investigates inappropriate government policy?
Just as any fascists would.

Coming right up.

lol, I recently discovered none other than Adolph Hitler's opinion of PC and her rants, figuratively speaking of course:

With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content or incomprehensible as to meaning, they stammer an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are meaningless. Only our decadent metropolitan bohemians can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an 'inner experience' from this dung-heap of literary dadaism, supported by the proverbial modesty of a section of our people who always detect profound wisdom in what is most incomprehensible to them personally.

(A. Hitler, 'Mein Kampf')

...lol, you're welcome.

I can't believe all the Woodrow Wilson shade in this place .

Who gives a fuck?

We should be talking more about William Henry Harrison !

Who gives a fuck?

What about that prick Chester Arthur?

Oh I can do a whole thread about him!

Let me go find some right wing blog to cut n paste some ridiculous claims on how he and Hillary Clinton have the same thoughts about Navaho Indians!!!

parties.jpg

1. If Liberals/Progressives were capable of understanding irony, they might even chuckle: Woodrow Wilson was a dyed in the wool racist, even more a supporter of segregation and second-class citizenship for blanks than Bill Clinton....

....yet their latest Progressive messiah is Obama, a black man!

Yes....it's funny, but only in the way that Lord Byron meant 'funny:'

"And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep"

2. And, as is true of all Progressives, to a greater or lesser degree, Woodrow Wilson was a fascist...and made America the first fascist nation:
a. America had the world’s first modern propaganda ministry

b. Political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon and thrown in jail for simply expressing private opinions.

c. The national leader accused foreigners and immigrants of injecting treasonous ‘poison’ into the American bloodstream
Newspapers and magazines were closed for criticizing the government.

e. Almost 100,000 government propaganda agents were sent out to whip up support for the regime and the war

f. College professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues

g. Nearly a quarter million ‘goons’ were given legal authority to beat and intimidate ‘slackers’ and dissenters

h. Leading artists and writers dedicated their work to proselytizing for the government.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf p. 9

3. Barack Obama picked up the torch....or the banner, of fascism, and carries it into the 21st century. To prove this allegation, let's take a look at the treatment of another American....Sharyl Attkisson.

a. "Sharyl Attkisson is a Washington-based CBS News Investigative Correspondent.... Attkisson received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for her reporting on "The Business of Congress," which included a "CBS This Morning" undercover investigation into fundraising by Republican freshmen and a "CBS Sunday Morning" examination of Washington lobbying. ... received Emmy nominations for "Benghazi: Dying for Security" and "Green Energy Going Red." ....a Daytime Emmy Award as part of the "CBS Sunday Morning" team's entry for Outstanding Morning Program for "Washington Lobbying: K-Street Behind Closed Doors."

... Attkisson won an Emmy for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for the "Gunwalker: Fast and Furious" story.... Attkisson received the RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the same story.

... an Investigative Emmy Award in 2009 for "Outstanding Investigative Reporting of a Business News Story" for her exclusive investigations into TARP and the bank bailout. She received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2002 for "Outstanding Investigative Journalism" for her series of exclusive reports about mismanagement at the Red Cross.

... two Investigative Reporters and Editors (I.R.E.) Finalist awards: "Investigating TARP" in 2009 and "Dangerous Drugs" in 2000; and two Emmy nominations in 2011 for her investigations into Congressional travel and aid to Haiti earthquake victims. She was also part of the CBS News team that received RTNDA-Edward R. Murrow Awards in 2005 and 2008 for Overall Excellence." Sharyl Attkisson

Note carefully that there is no Left or Right slant to Attkisson's reporting.

So....how do Progressives respond when an accomplished journalist investigates inappropriate government policy?
Just as any fascists would.

Coming right up.

lol, I recently discovered none other than Adolph Hitler's opinion of PC and her rants, figuratively speaking of course:

With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content or incomprehensible as to meaning, they stammer an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are meaningless. Only our decadent metropolitan bohemians can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an 'inner experience' from this dung-heap of literary dadaism, supported by the proverbial modesty of a section of our people who always detect profound wisdom in what is most incomprehensible to them personally.

(A. Hitler, 'Mein Kampf')

...lol, you're welcome.

Each of us quotes from the source we feel closest to.

You, Mein Kampf.

I often quote the Bible.

For example, when I need refer to you....the following,

Romans, 7:17-18

17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.

18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

You should have it monogrammed on all of your overalls.
It would save so much time when folks first meet you.

Who gives a fuck?

PoliticalChic is obsessive/compulsive.

You're misunderstanding is cosmic.

I am the Jeremiah of the board, warning about the evil in this administration, and his party.

Jeremiah 23:1-4
“Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people:

“You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord.

Then I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply.

I will set shepherds over them who will care for them, and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall any be missing, declares the Lord."

One can only hope it is not too late.

Obama banned this video:

Have you noticed how the Liberals/Progressives/Democrats no longer use terms like messiah, or God or Jesus when referring to Barack Hussein Obama?.

Liberals have always noticed that Obama is the Messiah to RWNJ's like yourself.

You are the ones who keep calling him the Messiah.

Which is really, really wierd.

My proving that you are a lying low-life has gotten to be so repetitive....as to be boring.

Now...watch me smash yet another custard pie in you lying kisser:

"...RWNJ's like yourself.
You are the ones who keep calling him the Messiah."

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind of walk-on-water coverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
- Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

18. "We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

What is this the 12th? 20th? Hundredth time I proved you are lying?

Really makes you look like a lying low-life fool, doesn't it.....

Liberals.....the greatest joke of the century.

Forum List

Back