The Storm Is Coming! Declassified Documents In Deep State Coup To Be Released By Wednesday, July 31

No. it isn't.
Only contributions.
Contributions of any kind, including dirt.
Vox
Is it actually illegal to accept "campaign dirt" from foreigners?

Jun 14, 2019 · The FEC chair: "It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign ...

Yeah, that's why the bitch, DNC and everyone else that conspired to pay foreign operatives for the Steele dossier will be frog marched to jail, RIGHT?????? RIGHT?????

Did the Brits claim they had some damaging information on Dirty Don, and wanted to meet with the Hillary campaign? Did Hillary then lie about contacts with British officials and direct others to lie it?
Christopher Steele was British and his Partner Skirpal was Russian.

I see, then it was Skirpal who called the Clinton's with damaging info on Trump and wanting to meet and discuss a deal? Was that before or after the pussies from Russia poisoned him?

Who can forget when on the campaign rally trail the Witch said something like "Britton if yer listen, it sure would be nice if you could find that peepee tape. I'm sure the Faux Network will reward you greatly"

So so much alike
I'm thinking it was Steele who poisoned him to keep his mouth shut. The Russians had no reason to poison him after leaving him and his daughter unmolested in the UK for 10 years after making the swap for Anna Chapman.
Sj3O8vQ.jpg

So...3pm in DC...anyone seen these documents yet???

the dog ate them .....
whose dog?

My dog did. She's one slippery bitch.
Yeah, that's why the bitch, DNC and everyone else that conspired to pay foreign operatives for the Steele dossier will be frog marched to jail, RIGHT?????? RIGHT?????

Did the Brits claim they had some damaging information on Dirty Don, and wanted to meet with the Hillary campaign? Did Hillary then lie about contacts with British officials and direct others to lie it?

I see, then it was Skirpal who called the Clinton's with damaging info on Trump and wanting to meet and discuss a deal? Was that before or after the pussies from Russia poisoned him?

Who can forget when on the campaign rally trail the Witch said something like "Britton if yer listen, it sure would be nice if you could find that peepee tape. I'm sure the Faux Network will reward you greatly"

So so much alike
it wasn't investigated, we don't know yet. let's investigate, eh?

Call Devin, he's your man!
Maybe Devin's cow ate it.

Vox

Jun 14, 2019 · The FEC chair: "It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign ...

So so much alike
I'm thinking it was Steele who poisoned him to keep his mouth shut. The Russians had no reason to poison him after leaving him and his daughter unmolested in the UK for 10 years after making the swap for Anna Chapman.
Sj3O8vQ.jpg

Come on man, you not even trying today. Termites got you down or what?

Of course Steele didn't poison his partner, it was that mega-mastermind Criminal Hillary Clinton who plotted their poisonin, just for fun.

The memo was not classified. It was given to a friend and not leaked to the press. The friend then called a reported and gave him the substance of certain parts of the memo. So call off the Brownshirts, Red, you got nothing again.

I'm sorry, but the FBI, US IG, & media disagree with you by stating w of his memos were classified, that he leaked classified using reports and information obtained through his position as Director of the FBI, & the release of this information is covered under sections of the Espionage Act.

What you described - giving that info to a friend to give to the media - is called LEAKING classified information.

:p

None of the information from the memo he shared with his friend that was released to the press was classified.
You obviously did not read the article / link I posted.

You do realize 'confidential' is a classification, right, and that leaking someone's confidential info is a violation of their civil rights, right?!

Comey violated articles under the Espionage Act by leaking information acquired via official FBI sources / means, which he admittedly did as FBI Director.

Last edited:
The memo was not classified. It was given to a friend and not leaked to the press. The friend then called a reported and gave him the substance of certain parts of the memo. So call off the Brownshirts, Red, you got nothing again.

I'm sorry, but the FBI, US IG, & media disagree with you by stating w of his memos were classified, that he leaked classified using reports and information obtained through his position as Director of the FBI, & the release of this information is covered under sections of the Espionage Act.

What you described - giving that info to a friend to give to the media - is called LEAKING classified information.

None of the information from the memo he shared with his friend that was released to the press was classified.

You do realize 'confidential' is a classification, right, and that leaking someone's confidential info is a violation of their civil rights, right?!

Comey violated articles under the Espionage Act by leaking information acquired via official FBI sources / means, which he admittedly did as FBI Director.

You obviously think it says something that it doesn't

So so much alike
Sj3O8vQ.jpg

Come on man, you not even trying today. Termites got you down or what?

Of course Steele didn't poison his partner, it was that mega-mastermind Criminal Hillary Clinton who plotted their poisonin, just for fun.
I think Steele Poisoned his Russian Spy Partner Skirpal which was the Physical Link between Steele, Russia, and Obama-Clinton.

yep, I mean just like the democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on their dreams in front of congress?

you people are no different than they are.

The "we are going to them them (Obama/Hillary) crowd is just as naive and gullible as was the "we are going to get Trump" crowd.

But it is fun to sit over here never having bought into either and laugh as you dumb fucks.

Actually I posted that Hellary would never ever be taken down and I was right.

and I have said from day 1 that Trump did nothing illegal and that impeaching him would end our country as we know it...and I am still right.
I'm not sure how it would end the country? The dems will whine that the GOP are lawless crooks and the GOP will whine that the dems are also lawless crooks. SSDD, unless Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz can nail some of the deep state conspirators.

If Trump were to be impeached for having done nothing wrong it would lead to an endless series of impeachments every time the opposition party held the House. One thing about politics in this country, once one side does something first, it become commonplace after that.

That is what I mean.
You mean like Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton committed perjury. Even though it was over something stupid, it is still illegal.

Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

That's not illegal commie dupe.

Taking help in elections from foreigners is....

No. it isn't.
Only contributions.
Vox

No, since they paid an American company for dirt which they never used by the way dumbass.

GOP scumbag barr says not at all and not even close, dingbat dupe.

GOP scumbag barr says not at all and not even close, dingbat dupe.
Same thing with all your phony scandals about Hillary Obama Lerner the FBI etc etc pure garbage, dumbass. Change the channel try reality...

Is it safe to say that any of the various Hannity/Limbaugh/Levin conspiracy theories that don't come to light as factual have been hidden or somehow derailed or stopped by the Deep State?

Is that going to be the standardized excuse going forward?

At a certain point , nothing matters in a failed system

which is where we've been since Nixon was pardoned

~S~

Forum List

Back