The Stewardess

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
After seeing Margot Robbie shine as Harley Quinn in the comics-adapted film Suicide Squad, I started thinking about characterizations of women in offbeat roles reflective of modern civilization concerns/daydreams.

The modern world is traffic-driven and network-gauged, and it's no surprise we'd find a shimmering actress such as Margot Robbie don the suit of a Pan Am airline stewardess in a traffic-symbolic presentation.

So here's a Harley Quinn story (about Margot Robbie) trying her hand as an airline stewardess.

Is this the new Mother Teresa?

====

Robbie looked at her photo-shoot schedule. She wondered how she came so far so fast. Starting out simply as an Australian clothing-line model, she gained the eyes of talent-scouts looking for a dashing female to cajole the camera for thrilling roles in American films. Robbie's performance as Harley Quinn had gained much fanfare (among comic book fans and movie audiences alike). However, her deep involvement in the character of Harley was splitting her mind and leading her to contemplate the 'profitability' of crime in the modern world. Looking at her appointment-book, Robbie started developing an eerie grin about marketing Pan Am in this terrorism-dialogue modern world that the Trump Administration inherited.

Robbie's brother was an ex-IRA gunman named Cilian with whom only Robbie networked. Cilian would email her with his secure hotmail account and ask her what her career brought her, and Robbie was relieved to know her wayward but idealistic older brother was doing. Cilian was in Amsterdam setting up a medical-marijuana network in British Columbia and trying to curry votes with California representatives (in particular the celebrity-turned-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger). Arnold was using his Planet Hollywood assets to create investment pockets (with his Wall Street consultants) for British Airways (to trump up tourism for the state of California), and Cilian wanted in on the action and continued to lobby with Arnold under a masked email alias.

Robbie got an email from Cilian the day before Halloween Eve 2016:

"Margot, I know your 2016 Harley Quinn role has received a great deal of media coverage and critical praise, and now you're getting some nice press for your involvement in the 2011-2012 Pan Am airline stewardess 'project' involving the equally-praised actress Christina Ricci. Your Pan Am TV series was short-lived, but now that Trump is the U.S. President, people are inspecting more closely media and cinema projects focusing on our civilization interests in traffic-related activities and bureaucracy. I want you to channel these interests in vigilantism and travel-tourism to consider how you can be the new Cindy Crawford!"

Robbie read her brother's letter and started worrying. "Is Cilian trying to 'recruit' me for some deranged politically-incendiary 'initiative' involving Amsterdam-British Columbia medical marijuana traffic legalese? Why is he interested suddenly in Planet Hollywood and Arnold Schwarzenegger's political activities in California? I think Cilian is secretly using these offbeat political 'deeds' as some cover for a new IRA mission in Belfast (or Dublin)!" Robbie decided that her involvement with a vigilante-character (Harley Quinn) and her portrayal of a Pan Am airline stewardess would surely draw attention to the NATO-terrorism rumors (involving the IRA and ISIS) circulating on the Internet. There were also rumors that the Trump Administration was about to 'endorse' Qantas airlines in a special capitalism speech delivered to Congress, and Robbie was agitated (since she remembered her Australian fashion-world ties). She stared at her vanity-mirror and asked herself, "Do I want to be a stewardess-Golem rendition of Cindy Crawford?"

====

Margot Robbie

robbie.jpg

Forum List

Back