The state religion of climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2q99ou.jpg
My link to NASA explains it.
You do know that the argument that is being made in the OP doesn't care if global warming is real or not, it only entertains the idea that you believe in it based upon faith and have a religious fervor about it.

Seriously though, which one of you idiots believes in man made global warming just because you were told to?

You sirs are religious nuts. :lol:

I suppose then that global warming is a function of your gods. They do tend to have a problem with humanity. They’re always destroying large swaths of it.
We're in an interglacial cycle at the present, Hollie. Relax, everything is as it should be.

I do hope you will pass on that “Relax, everything is as it should be.” admonition to the gods. They do have a history of unleashing those bothersome, humanity wiping floods, earthquakes, plagues, maniacal generals and other mayhem because you religious folks just can’t behave.

You do know that the argument that is being made in the OP doesn't care if global warming is real or not, it only entertains the idea that you believe in it based upon faith and have a religious fervor about it.
I believe what NASA says. Not faith, facts.
I don’t believe you know anything about it though. Tell me about it. How do you know it is getting hotter?

Seriously though, which one of you idiots believes in man made global warming just because you were told to?

I suppose then that global warming is a function of your gods. They do tend to have a problem with humanity. They’re always destroying large swaths of it.
We're in an interglacial cycle at the present, Hollie. Relax, everything is as it should be.

I do hope you will pass on that “Relax, everything is as it should be.” admonition to the gods. They do have a history of unleashing those bothersome, humanity wiping floods, earthquakes, plagues, maniacal generals and other mayhem because you religious folks just can’t behave.
You mean like Israel?

I don’t believe you know anything about it though. Tell me about it. How do you know it is getting hotter?
Check the link.

Check the link.
I did. My point is that you probably haven’t even read it. :rofl:

You mean like Israel?

No, like your catholic church and its managing of a decades long child sex abuse syndicate.

You mean like Israel?

No, like your catholic church and its managing of a decades long child sex abuse syndicate.
I’m pretty sure God had nothing to do with this.

But he does use it all for the good of those who love him.

You mean like Israel?

On the contrary, as the alleged creators of all, your gods are responsible for their creations.

You mean like Israel?

On the contrary, as the alleged creators of all, your gods are responsible for their creations.
I don’t believe that’s how the early Jews saw God but I am willing to agree with you that that’s how your generation of Jews see the G-d of Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov.

Last edited:
You mean like Israel?

I don’t believe that’s how the early Jews saw God but I am willing to agree with you that that’s how your generation of Jews see the G-d of Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov.

Your generation of Jews has some rather odd notions of pick and choose gods and the human-based attributes you attribute to your gods.

You mean like Israel?

Your generation of Jews has some rather odd notions of pick and choose gods and the human-based attributes you attribute to your gods.
I am happy for you to see it anyway that pleases you.

It's just a shame that you cannot cobble together a consistent argument.

I’m happy for each person to decide that for themselves.

No, you're not. The street corner proselytizing you engage depicts otherwise.

The only one proselytizing is you, Hollie.

I am happy for everyone to believe as they wish.

You want everyone to believe as you do.

The only one proselytizing is you, Hollie.

I am happy for everyone to believe as they wish.

You want everyone to believe as you do.

On the contrary, I am not in these threads with an agenda to press religious dogma. If your lack of ability to support your dogma causes you to sidestep and evade some pretty basic questions about your theology, you're obviously not happy with everyone believing as they wish. Christianity is, after all, a proselytizing religion.

Oops. I think my carma just ran over your dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back