The state religion of climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
While Paris burns the opportunity arises for people of stable mind and a relatively reasonable grasp of human history to contemplate contemporary climate change ideology and draw comparisons to other religious events invoked to enslave and oppress populations.

For many centuries the Earth was thought to be flat or disc shaped as well the center of the universe. The science of the Dark and middle Ages was intertwined with and subordinated to religion which was defined then as an absolute belief system operated and controlled by the moneyed elite. Any questioning of the dogma was often met with ridicule, ostracization and sometimes burning at the stake.

Those who relinquished skepticism could be afforded all the benefits and support of the entrenched elite much like climate scientists of today who are bribed with research funding to conclude that the state dogma is correct. On the other hand they face isolation and impoverishment for any observations that challenge elitist doctrine.

As we enter a new year those of us who see clearly must not give up the fight to think independently and question authority that has seized on the advantage of power to punish the people to save the world. The absurd notion that the dynamic forces that control the Earth’s climate systems can be harnessed by taxation and regulation must be viewed in a historical religious context not a scientific one.

The elites that possess the power are not going risk that power in an age where information is more ubiquitous than at any time in human history. They need the “next big thing” to impose control over the masses. Contaminating, corrupting and intimidating science into a crusade against the people by blaming them for the weather comes right out of the same Pandora’s Box that gave us the Inquisition.

Human history is still a work in progress and religion disguised as science is just the latest manifestation signifying the futility of fools that obediently step into the leg irons of their elitist slave masters. Those who are not fools need to watch the fate of the resistance in Paris.

The elites in our history always claim that their power preserving is for a greater good for our own good but as with the rest of human history they don’t have a clue what they are talking about. But they do know how to stay rich by taxing the rest of us.

“Conservative groups, funded by fossil fuel magnates, spend approximately one billion dollars every year interfering with public understanding of what is actually happening to our world.” ibid

And conservatives remain willfully ignorant, in denial of what is actually happening to our world.

4cd93814253fe57b582a6b34259b0e1d.jpg

Here is where one will find actual "religion", when it comes to climate change:

https://splinternews.com/how-fossil-fuel-money-made-climate-denial-the-word-of-g-1797466298
You could even tell me in simple terms why you believe global warming is happening.

How can you criticize anyone with a straight face?
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
Yeah, because we are in an interglacial cycle. We’ve been warming for over 20,000 years.

https://splinternews.com/how-fossil-fuel-money-made-climate-denial-the-word-of-g-1797466298
You could even tell me in simple terms why you believe global warming is happening.

Yeah, because we are in an interglacial cycle. We’ve been warming for over 20,000 years.
It’s a link to NASA. Go argue with them. :biggrin:

They literally agreed with me.

Don’t you think that climate change ISN’T a man made happening?

It isn’t. NASA agreed with me that we are in an interglacial cycle and that our current temperature is still below the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.

Give it up dude. In spite of them accusing us of following AGW as a religion it is they who are blindly following a faith that not onlynis based on no facts at all but actually goes against all available facts and current wisdom. You'd have better luck convincing the pope he's not Catholic than these fools.

YOU DON'T THINK CLIMATE CHANGE "ISN’T a man made happening" because you can't think.

If you did for a second you wouldn't expose yourself to such ridicule.

Shame is supposed to motivate people from doing stupid shit.

Give it up dude. In spite of them accusing us of following AGW as a religion it is they who are blindly following a faith that not onlynis based on no facts at all but actually goes against all available facts and current wisdom. You'd have better luck convincing the pope he's not Catholic than these fools.
I challenged you to debate this subject in the bull ring. Remember?

And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.

And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.
You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.

You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.
You are the poster child for projection.

While Paris burns the opportunity arises for people of stable mind and a relatively reasonable grasp of human history to contemplate contemporary climate change ideology and draw comparisons to other religious events invoked to enslave and oppress populations.

For many centuries the Earth was thought to be flat or disc shaped as well the center of the universe. The science of the Dark and middle Ages was intertwined with and subordinated to religion which was defined then as an absolute belief system operated and controlled by the moneyed elite. Any questioning of the dogma was often met with ridicule, ostracisation and sometimes burning at the stake.

Those who relinquished skepticism could be afforded all the benefits and support of the entrenched elite much like climate scientists of today who are bribed with research funding to conclude that the state dogma is correct. On the other hand they face isolation and impoverishment for any observations that challenge elitist doctrine.

As we enter a new year those of us who see clearly must not give up the fight to think independently and question authority that has seized on the advantage of power to punish the people to save the world. The absurd notion that the dynamic forces that control the Earth’s climate systems can be harnessed by taxation and regulation must be viewed in a historical religious context not a scientific one.

The elites that possess the power are not going risk that power in an age where information is more ubiquitous than at any time in human history. They need the “next big thing” to impose control over the masses. Contaminating, corrupting and intimidating science into a crusade against the people by blaming them for the weather comes right out of the same Pandora’s Box that gave us the Inquisition.

Human history is still a work in progress and religion disguised as science is just the latest manifestation signifying the futility of fools that obediently step into the leg irons of their elitist slave masters. Those who are not fools need to watch the fate of the resistance in Paris.

The elites in our history always claim that their power preserving is for a greater good for our own good but as with the rest of human history they don’t have a clue what they are talking about. But they do know how to stay rich by taxing the rest of us.
Such a peculiar mixture of truth and totally irrational paranoia no cogent response is deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back