The state religion of climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you think that climate change ISN’T a man made happening?
Give it up dude. In spite of them accusing us of following AGW as a religion it is they who are blindly following a faith that not onlynis based on no facts at all but actually goes against all available facts and current wisdom. You'd have better luck convincing the pope he's not Catholic than these fools.
I challenged you to debate this subject in the bull ring. Remember?
And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.
You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.
You are the poster child for projection.
Then accept my invitation to the bull ring debate and let's prove who is the fanatic once and for all.

Because we both know only one of us has studied this subject extensively and it isn't you. You just took it on faith.

48367627_10161501866640529_851532242013388800_n.jpg

Give it up dude. In spite of them accusing us of following AGW as a religion it is they who are blindly following a faith that not onlynis based on no facts at all but actually goes against all available facts and current wisdom. You'd have better luck convincing the pope he's not Catholic than these fools.
And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.
You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.
Then accept my invitation to the bull ring debate and let's prove who is the fanatic once and for all.

Because we both know only one of us has studied this subject extensively and it isn't you. You just took it on faith.
It's already official. Dingbat, you're a fanatic and a lunatic. Anyways, until you learn how to link, you're useless at debating, everything you say is unsupported personal fartsmoke.

Here is where one will find actual "religion", when it comes to climate change:

https://splinternews.com/how-fossil-fuel-money-made-climate-denial-the-word-of-g-1797466298
You could even tell me in simple terms why you believe global warming is happening.

How can you criticize anyone with a straight face?
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
Yeah, because we are in an interglacial cycle. We’ve been warming for over 20,000 years.
It’s a link to NASA. Go argue with them. :biggrin:
They literally agreed with me.
Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

It's already official. Dingbat, you're a fanatic and a lunatic. Anyways, until you learn how to link, you're useless at debating, everything you say is unsupported personal fartsmoke.
Then would you like to debate me in the bull ring, chicken little?

Yeah, because we are in an interglacial cycle. We’ve been warming for over 20,000 years.
It isn’t. NASA agreed with me that we are in an interglacial cycle and that our current temperature is still below the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.
They are pointing to the man-made effects to climate change. Geez, try to pay attention to what you're looking at.

You Heeb. :biggrin:

You could even tell me in simple terms why you believe global warming is happening.

How can you criticize anyone with a straight face?
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity.
Yes, 100%.

Not what these jack-a-napes do. That is for certain as well.

It isn’t. NASA agreed with me that we are in an interglacial cycle and that our current temperature is still below the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.
They are pointing to the man-made effects to climate change. Geez, try to pay attention to what you're looking at.

You Heeb. :biggrin:
I'll send you an invite after work today.

Then we will see how strongly you feel about this.

When you learn how to link properly. Otherwise, I'm simply debating your personal opinion. Same old, same old...

When you learn how to link properly. Otherwise, I'm simply debating your personal opinion. Same old, same old...
Save it for the bull ring, Taz.

Yes, 100%.

You're the one who is afraid to try to link to real science because you know that it would destroy your fantasy world.

Yes, 100%.

You're the one who is afraid to try to link to real science because you know that it would destroy your fantasy world.
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to destroy my arguments with links, right? So you literally have no need for me to link at all. :lol:

See you in the bull ring.

Yes, 100%.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to destroy my arguments with links, right? So you literally have no need for me to link at all. :lol:

No link, no evidence, not even if posting underwater is 'evidence' enough for deniers
11753894-young-businessman-with-keyboard-in-formal-clothes-working-underwater.jpg

~S~

Yes, 100%.

No link, no evidence, not even if posting underwater is 'evidence' enough for deniers
11753894-young-businessman-with-keyboard-in-formal-clothes-working-underwater.jpg

~S~
Well... they could always provide counter links, right? Unless everything I say is correct, right? Then there would be no links to counter what I say, right?

I am curious, do you love truth?

Yes, 100%.

~S~
Do you realize that what you just wrote is a textbook example of an external locus of control?

Save it for the bull ring, Taz.
Not gonna go until you learn how to link properly.

Yes, 100%.

You need to learn how to debate first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back