The state religion of climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then accept my invitation to the bull ring debate and let's prove who is the fanatic once and for all.

Because we both know only one of us has studied this subject extensively and it isn't you. You just took it on faith.
It's already official. Dingbat, you're a fanatic and a lunatic. Anyways, until you learn how to link, you're useless at debating, everything you say is unsupported personal fartsmoke.
Then would you like to debate me in the bull ring, chicken little?
When you learn how to link properly. Otherwise, I'm simply debating your personal opinion. Same old, same old...
Save it for the bull ring, Taz.
Not gonna go until you learn how to link properly.
Your call.

I think you are scared.

They literally agreed with me.
Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity.
Yes, 100%.

Not what these jack-a-napes do. That is for certain as well.
You're the one who is afraid to try to link to real science because you know that it would destroy your fantasy world.
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to destroy my arguments with links, right? So you literally have no need for me to link at all. :lol:

See you in the bull ring.
You need to learn how to debate first.
I'm making the challenge tonight after work.

Well... they could always provide counter links, right? Unless everything I say is correct, right? Then there would be no links to counter what I say, right?
Where to I get links to counter fartsmoke? :dunno:

It's already official. Dingbat, you're a fanatic and a lunatic. Anyways, until you learn how to link, you're useless at debating, everything you say is unsupported personal fartsmoke.
Then would you like to debate me in the bull ring, chicken little?
When you learn how to link properly. Otherwise, I'm simply debating your personal opinion. Same old, same old...
Save it for the bull ring, Taz.
Not gonna go until you learn how to link properly.
Your call.

I think you are scared.
Taunting me like a 5 year old. :lol:

Yes, 100%.

Not what these jack-a-napes do. That is for certain as well.
You're the one who is afraid to try to link to real science because you know that it would destroy your fantasy world.
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to destroy my arguments with links, right? So you literally have no need for me to link at all. :lol:

See you in the bull ring.
You need to learn how to debate first.
I'm making the challenge tonight after work.
I bet they don't let you talk to the customers. :biggrin:

Dingbat will either learn how to link properly or he won't. My money is on the latter.

Funny but Taz has never been able to use links to disprove what I say. Taz will either learn how to link to discredit what I write or he won't. My money's on the latter because he can't discredit something which is true.

Dingbat needs to lear how to debate with proper links that back up what he says. Without that, it's really only the personal opinion... of a dingbat.

Give it up dude. In spite of them accusing us of following AGW as a religion it is they who are blindly following a faith that not onlynis based on no facts at all but actually goes against all available facts and current wisdom. You'd have better luck convincing the pope he's not Catholic than these fools.
I challenged you to debate this subject in the bull ring. Remember?
And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.
You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.
You are the poster child for projection.
Then accept my invitation to the bull ring debate and let's prove who is the fanatic once and for all.

Because we both know only one of us has studied this subject extensively and it isn't you. You just took it on faith.
No. You can't possibly have studied this subject if you still deny climate change. You have filled your head with conspiracy theory nonsense.

I challenged you to debate this subject in the bull ring. Remember?
And I giving him my input. It's totally useless to try and argue with you religious climate deniers.
You are the one who has elevated global warming to a religion. I just want the opportunity to expose that in a public way.

No. You can't possibly have studied this subject if you still deny climate change. You have filled your head with conspiracy theory nonsense.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Think about what you just said.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Think about what you just said.
If you want to hear some REALLY stoopid shit, find a Jew named ding and ask him to prove god to you. :biggrin:

If you want to hear some REALLY stoopid shit, find a Jew named ding and ask him to prove god to you. :biggrin:
I can't be Jewish. I'm not atheist. ;)

Seriously though, which one of you idiots believes in man made global warming just because you were told to?

You sirs are religious nuts. :lol:

2q99ou.jpg

Seriously though, which one of you idiots believes in man made global warming just because you were told to?

I suppose then that global warming is a function of your gods. They do tend to have a problem with humanity. They’re always destroying large swaths of it.

I suppose then that global warming is a function of your gods. They do tend to have a problem with humanity. They’re always destroying large swaths of it.
We're in an interglacial cycle at the present, Hollie. Relax, everything is as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back