Catholic universities are enemy territory

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was at a Catholic university cathedral listening to a Christmas choir show and I thought "I am on friendly territory."

But I was wrong.

I looked at the literature for the university's Christian group and it mentioned some "martyrs" who were killed in El Salvador.

I happen to know these "martyrs" were priests and nuns who were killed by the army because they were too cozy with the Communist rebels.

Of all the saints and martrys they could have chosen to highlight, they chose the ones who weren't even martyred for the Catholic faith, but were martryed for Communism.

This is typical I think, the Catholic university is controlled by the enemy, who is Satan.

I was at a Catholic university cathedral listening to a Christmas choir show and I thought "I am on friendly territory."

But I was wrong.

I looked at the literature for the university's Christian group and it mentioned some "martyrs" who were killed in El Salvador.

I happen to know these "martyrs" were priests and nuns who were killed by the army because they were too cozy with the Communist rebels.

Of all the saints and martrys they could have chosen to highlight, they chose the ones who weren't even martyred for the Catholic faith, but were martryed for Communism.

This is typical I think, the Catholic university is controlled by the enemy, who is Satan.
The thread premise is typical rightwing lunacy.

But I was wrong.

The thread premise is typical rightwing lunacy.
If you're going to call me a rightwing lunatic, please explain what you mean by that. So far, you have nothing but a kneejerk insult.

But I was wrong.

Catholic administrators made the mistake of being inclusive. Liberals came in and were intolerant and slowly drove any real Christians out.

NOw, catholic universities are just universities with better architecture.

But I was wrong.

What were the names of these ? martyrs.

Forum List

Back