The State Of The Union Address

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oemoxvrbk2Y&feature=player_embedded

What a contemptible arse this man is. And everyone applauded! Probably because they are exempt from such humiliation and degradation. :doubt:

Oh for the love.. You people are soo humorless.
Mind if I stick my soiled glove down and around your pants line? How about I do the same to your children? You wouldn't mind, would you?

Or perhaps take a photo which virtually strips you down to your panties?

Last edited:
I liked the part where Obama made Boehner cry

Last edited:
I don't buy into ANY president's SOU speech. It's a damn speech for Christs sake.

When will you people realize that WORDS MEAN NOTHING.

I can talk all the pretty speech I want, and it means nothing.

Guess what else I can do? I can utter the most offensive words ever, and it's only sound waves! It's not harmful! It's only words! Watch: ******, cracker, dike, fag, chink, greaser, wetback, slant eyes, spook, blue gums, hick, spick, beaner........did I leave anyone else?

Guess what? Your life isn't any better because of something Obama or Bush said. And it isn't any worse because of what someone said.

When Obama does something, I'll critique it. Same for any other president, or any simple bum walking the street.

So, to throw you all a loophole outta left field for me.......let me say something GOOD about Obama?

He agreed to a 2% reduction in SS tax from our paychecks. Guess what I just did after getting my first check with that extra cash? Bought a laptop, took the ole girlfriend out to dinner, and bought a new pair of pants. It isn't much, but when about 100,000,000 people go out and buy a couple little things also, guess what? Thats money being spent into the economy.

Good move by Obama. Now, someone needs the guts to raise the SS and retirement age, and gut the SS system of fraud. Make that 2% cut permanent. It's money in our pockets, that we spend.

So screw what Obama said last night. So far in 2011, the one thing he's done that I'll applaud is allowed more money in the pockets of every American.

You libtards didn't see that compliment to him coming, did ya?

Lefties should be all over the place today with their praise for the president's eloquence but it don't seem to be hap'nin. The speech was lifeless and flat. The president's lame attempt as a stand up comedian fell flat. If you get a chance to see a clip of the "smoked oyster" joke look at Boehner's expression behind him. Obama was in a bind. He couldn't admit that his Trillion dollar stimulous was a failure so he prattled along with the usual B.S. about education and research while calling for cuts in spending.

Just perhaps lefties do not worship their party as much as righties do.

I liked the part where Obama made Boehner cry

Obama has made millions of people cry.

But the tears of joy have turned to tears of fear.

I think this will become a regular part of the State of the Union Address

Obama will see how long it takes him to make Boehner cry...took 43 min last night

Can you blame him? Boehner loves America, and watching what this undercover radical has and is trying to do to our country should make everyone cry. The only reason Boehner cried, and I didn't, is he was forced to sit through the whole thing.

I left to let my dog take a shit outside right after the failed attempt at Obama Live At The Apollo comedy attempt. This man has tarnished the image of the POTUS even more than Bush did.........and thats one helluva task.

You know all this talk about sincerity really baffles me and seems incredibly simplistic and short sighted. Obama's biggest flaw as President has ALWAYS been his lack of a backbone. When he was elected, he set out an ideologically centrist agenda that got shot to Hell because the idiot Nancy Pelosi insisted on pushing through obscenely ultra-leftist legislation, and Obama was too much of a wimp to stand up to her and tell her to toe the line and veto the crap that was coming out of Congress. Instead, he played the role of a good little bitch and spent his time trying to sell Pelosi's bill of goods to the public in a way that was reminiscent of Colin Powell arguing mobile bio labs to the UN even though he knew it was bullshit.

Now, Obama is once again pushing for a centrist ideology, embracing things that the Republicans want, pretty much telling them, "I"ll sign on to all of these things if you'll sign on to the things I'm asking for from you right now." The real question is going to be whether Republicans will meet him half way and agree to the liberal policy points that he put forward. If they do, then great, the country will be better for it, and Obama's Presidency will likely be renewed and see a second term. But if they don't, it will be up to Obama to stand up to them and draw the line, and be willing to use his veto powers, be willing to let the government be shut down, until the GOP lives up to their half of the agreement. And that is where I expect things to be hairy, because I don't see Obama having that backbone anymore now than he did a year ago. The result will be that the GOP will push their agenda, and Obama will swallow it. So the only real "danger" of Obama not following through with things he's said is going to be the possibility that the next two years will be dominated with a Republican right wing agenda with the Democratic policy points being what ends up not coming to fruition.

You know all this talk about sincerity really baffles me and seems incredibly simplistic and short sighted. Obama's biggest flaw as President has ALWAYS been his lack of a backbone. When he was elected, he set out an ideologically centrist agenda that got shot to Hell because the idiot Nancy Pelosi insisted on pushing through obscenely ultra-leftist legislation, and Obama was too much of a wimp to stand up to her and tell her to toe the line and veto the crap that was coming out of Congress. Instead, he played the role of a good little bitch and spent his time trying to sell Pelosi's bill of goods to the public in a way that was reminiscent of Colin Powell arguing mobile bio labs to the UN even though he knew it was bullshit.

Now, Obama is once again pushing for a centrist ideology, embracing things that the Republicans want, pretty much telling them, "I"ll sign on to all of these things if you'll sign on to the things I'm asking for from you right now." The real question is going to be whether Republicans will meet him half way and agree to the liberal policy points that he put forward. If they do, then great, the country will be better for it, and Obama's Presidency will likely be renewed and see a second term. But if they don't, it will be up to Obama to stand up to them and draw the line, and be willing to use his veto powers, be willing to let the government be shut down, until the GOP lives up to their half of the agreement. And that is where I expect things to be hairy, because I don't see Obama having that backbone anymore now than he did a year ago. The result will be that the GOP will push their agenda, and Obama will swallow it. So the only real "danger" of Obama not following through with things he's said is going to be the possibility that the next two years will be dominated with a Republican right wing agenda with the Democratic policy points being what ends up not coming to fruition.

Obama is and always has been a leftist... :eusa_eh:

Obama has made millions of people cry.

But the tears of joy have turned to tears of fear.

I think this will become a regular part of the State of the Union Address

Obama will see how long it takes him to make Boehner cry...took 43 min last night

Can you blame him? Boehner loves America, and watching what this undercover radical has and is trying to do to our country should make everyone cry. The only reason Boehner cried, and I didn't, is he was forced to sit through the whole thing.

I left to let my dog take a shit outside right after the failed attempt at Obama Live At The Apollo comedy attempt. This man has tarnished the image of the POTUS even more than Bush did.........and thats one helluva task.

boner crys over Gilligans Island reruns. "Those poor people"

That was a poignently meaningless response.

Yes indeed.. for a poignantly meaningless post... For you to say Obama is or was a centrist is simply .. well... nuts...

Giving any credence to your claim then means that there is no basis on which to claim that Obama has failed to live up to any promises, rhetoric, etc. But the real flaw in your argument is that I never said anything about his political beliefs. Obama campaigned with a centrist, non-partisan vision of what he would do in office. He said he would reach out to the other side of the aisle, that his policies would be based on what was effective and not what was "feel good" or what his personal politics were. These are the points on which people claim Obama has proven to be a liar. A similar theme is what Obama has presented at the SOTU, and it is the history of Obama allegedly failing to live up to his promises of being supra-political that serve as the evidence that people cite as their reasons for not believing that Obama sincerely intents to do what he has claimed he wants and will do.

Clinton was a leftist. But his Presidency was centrist. Stop thinking from inside the shoe box.

Forum List

Back