The squad demands Israel not retaliate.

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Cori Bush (D-Mo.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.), and Greg Casar (D-Texas) all demanded that Israel not retaliate for the horrific attacks on Israel.

Why? Cuz according to them, Israel is a fascist and racist nation.

It is the same reasoning that they use against American law enforcement and against any country that tries to maintain law and order it seems.

Funny that.

But I don't think Israel will allow their country to devolve into a lawless hell hole that the Left has created in the US. Thank God they are not in government there. No, Israel will respond, as they should.

These are the people who actually run the DemoKKKrat party.

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Cori Bush (D-Mo.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.), and Greg Casar (D-Texas) all demanded that Israel not retaliate for the horrific attacks on Israel.

Why? Cuz according to them, Israel is a fascist and racist nation.

It is the same reasoning that they use against American law enforcement and against any country that tries to maintain law and order it seems.

Funny that.

But I don't think Israel will allow their country to devolve into a lawless hell hole that the Left has created in the US. Thank God they are not in government there. No, Israel will respond, as they should.

This should be a Jeopardy Question. Under Greatest waste of breath.

You agree with her I bet. Lib.
I don’t know enough about the situation to have an opinion. I know the attack by hamas was wrong and should be condemned and fought back against.

Her post is in defense of her people and for a political solution that she’s promoted for years. She has every right to do that. Wouldn’t you agree?

Still don’t understand what you’re asking. Try it in English please.
I’ll explain it like I would to a 1st grader then.

22lcidw said that left wing Jewish elected officials should speak up and then said anybody who voted Prog was helping the war. So my question is how that works in his clearly logical mind.

I don’t know enough about the situation to have an opinion. I know the attack by hamas was wrong and should be condemned and fought back against.

Her post is in defense of her people and for a political solution that she’s promoted for years. She has every right to do that. Wouldn’t you agree?
No I would not. The attack was against women, children and elderly. Listen to today’s Ben Shapiro said and see if you still agree. She is a piece of trash just like you.

No I would not. The attack was against women, children and elderly. Listen to today’s Ben Shapiro said and see if you still agree. She is a piece of trash just like you.
So you don’t think she has the right to speak her mind?! That’s interesting. Are you familiar with the first amendment?

I’ll explain it like I would to a 1st grader then.

22lcidw said that left wing Jewish elected officials should speak up and then said anybody who voted Prog was helping the war. So my question is how that works in his clearly logical mind.
How what works? Jewish people who vote for Libs caused this. Because if Trump were president instead of this corpse this doesn’t happen. Did I explain it to you like a 1st grader?

You guys are morons. Directly from the OP’s own article. They all condemned Hamas and asked for peace. Really fucking controversial you dipshits.

AOC said in a statement:

Omar said:

Bush stated:

Cesar said:

Massachusetts Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley added:
That's what terrorists do, attack the innocent, have their lackeys 'condemn' the attack but tell the victims to just sit and take it.

Taking citizen's as hostage's is barbaric. I think Israel will target everyone associated with Hamas and the surprise attack for death, like they did for the revenge for the wrestling team.

How what works? Jewish people who vote for Libs caused this. Because if Trump were president instead of this corpse this doesn’t happen. Did I explain it to you like a 1st grader?
You sound like a first grader with your fantasy land proclamations. Trump isn’t a super hero. Sorry to burst your bubble

Forum List

Back