The squad demands Israel not retaliate.

How do I sound like a first grader when my point was factual? You don’t know enough to dispute it.
You’re lying now. There’s no way to say that your assumption that the war never would have happened if Trump were president is not factual. It’s presumption and perhaps your belief but not fact. This is why you sound like a 1st grader

Still can’t answer the question. What a wimp.
I was very clear. They support Israel unconditionally. Just like the letter Biden put out with our allies. .

IMG_5272.jpeg

I was very clear. They support Israel unconditionally. Just like the letter Biden put out with our allies. .

View attachment 840902

It is hilarious that you believe that load of crap. I guess they rely on the pure ignorance of the average Democrat to survive. The Biden Administration has done everything to cause this and absolutely nothing to prevent it.

You’re lying now. There’s no way to say that your assumption that the war never would have happened if Trump were president is not factual. It’s presumption and perhaps your belief but not fact. This is why you sound like a 1st grader

But we know that Biden or some other President would have done a much better job handling COVID, right? Yeah, ok. What we we do know for a fact is that Russia didn't invade Ukraine and Hamas didn't attack Israel during Trump's term.

We know what you support so you best STFU before sounding like a know nothing moron. Oh wait, too late....

So what?! That wasn’t the point of the statement. Damn you’re not very bright are you?!
Point is Iran supports Hamas and Trump savaged them. Biden decided to play nice. You don’t know anything about the topic so STFU and listen. You’re dumb.

100% factual. He basically bankrupted Iran and blew up their military leader. How would they have funded this?

Nobody should do this. It would be wrong. Criminal even. But consider it a thought experiment:

Someone walks up to one of the Congressional antisemite forum “squad” hags and punches her right in her hideous face.

Immediately, and without a moment’s hesitation, the demand is made:

“DON’T YOU DARE RETALIATE!”

So you are saying Tlaib is a traitor. Got it.

Thanks.
Trump is a traitor trying to overthrow our government and trading our secrets. Tlaib supports Arab nations over Israel counter to US policy but inline with free speech.

Forum List

Back